Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I have a feeling that when we were at blizzcon and they said they were further along in development for Warlords, they lied. I'm not usually one to talk shit about how blizzard does things but geez the alpha is having a lot of problems and they seem so much further behind than they were with Mists. Hope this xpac is everything their making it out to be.

Deleted
    Why do they update that damn launcher without adding an offline function?

Honestly to make Blood Plague more meaningful to frost DK they should give it a debuff that increases frost damage to the target by a few % to make it seem like a worthwhile ability to keep using or when you are frost make the second disease frost damage as well and call it Frost Plague, it would have the same effects as blood plague but would be shadowfrost damage.

I like the fan art - especially the Siege of orgrimmar one, the Lich King, and the one showing all of the faction leaders. Also, that gold version of hunter tier has too much shit going on, but the green one is alot more easier on the eyes. That belt looks like you took the head of a Gyreworm from cata and glued it on

Also, Tanaan Jungle looks very cluttered and broken, but it's an alpha so that's pretty trivial.

I have a feeling that when we were at blizzcon and they said they were further along in development for Warlords, they lied. I'm not usually one to talk shit about how blizzard does things but geez the alpha is having a lot of problems and they seem so much further behind than they were with Mists. Hope this xpac is everything their making it out to be.
    Can you tell me how they lied? blizzard never made any promises, also this and Spires of Arakk are like the only two zones that don't seem to be as complete as others. Also, can you tell me what you mean by alpha having problems? It's a development stage, bugs and issues are to be expected
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-06-25 at 01:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Constant dumbing down, relearning a class and grinding crap has me wondering if Blizzard is intentionally trying to kill World of Warcraft. That and just how many people from Activision are working on this game now. Blizzard was better off when Vivendi had a controlling stake in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Constant dumbing down, relearning a class and grinding crap has me wondering if Blizzard is intentionally trying to kill World of Warcraft. That and just how many people from Activision are working on this game now. Blizzard was better off when Vivendi had a controlling stake in them.
    Relearning your class is the funnest thing about the game, it gets so fucking stale when the classes and specs remain the same each expansion.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dat Pictue name lol! so savage

No more will I use the "BattleNet Launcher." Why? I have turned OFF the torrent (peer to peer) functioning, yet it seems to totally flood my router with connection requests from tons of outside IP addresses (a factor my ISP also sees... "oh look, here's one of those torrent pirates stealing software, and movies, and music"). Means that it is nigh impossible for me to actually see what is going on with my router because not just of all the additional useless clutter, but it overflows the routers logging buffer. I've "complained" about this for at least 2 years now without even an acknowledgement, meaning there is no concern whatsoever and certainly no attempt at even fixing the issue.

And I had been concerned about updates... no need, on launching the actual game client, some check must be performed because the other day it DID launch the Launcher and download some new data.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Why do they update that damn launcher without adding an offline function?
    The Battle.net-client has an offline-function.

The fact that Blizzard can't even get new alpha builds up with any regularity doesn't give me a whole lot of confidence in WoD making a December release date, let alone an October one as people have speculated. We're about to hit July and players have tested one zone.

Personally speaking, i don't really care how long it takes. I'd rather they get it right, especially in regards to class balancing. They're 0/4 in terms of Ret balancing on an X.0 patch, with us being horribly overpowered and 3.0 and laughable in everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightbrown View Post
    No more will I use the "BattleNet Launcher." Why? I have turned OFF the torrent (peer to peer) functioning, yet it seems to totally flood my router with connection requests from tons of outside IP addresses (a factor my ISP also sees... "oh look, here's one of those torrent pirates stealing software, and movies, and music"). Means that it is nigh impossible for me to actually see what is going on with my router because not just of all the additional useless clutter, but it overflows the routers logging buffer. I've "complained" about this for at least 2 years now without even an acknowledgement, meaning there is no concern whatsoever and certainly no attempt at even fixing the issue.

And I had been concerned about updates... no need, on launching the actual game client, some check must be performed because the other day it DID launch the Launcher and download some new data.
    Change your ISP then, if you can't then stop using the internet. It is not Blizzards job to hold your hand through life.

Loving most of these armors, Hunters seriously don't get bad sets. I want those steel wolves on my Shaman LFR set is looking better everytime i see it too(plate).

Change is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Relearning your class is the funnest thing about the game, it gets so fucking stale when the classes and specs remain the same each expansion.
    I agree 100! Re-learning the class is the most fun! (funner or funnest is not proper English btw)

Love those tier sets so far

I've stopped playing my DK for a while, but when I read those tweets regarding NStrike... WOW. Those are some really piss-poor answers.
    They talk about gameplay this, gameplay that. Then when it comes to Frost having BPlague, "it adds rotational depth". LOL smdh
    Same deal with warriors. It feels like they are pruning the wrong abilities.

Deleted
    No worries, this expansion is already known to be a major failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    It's not even out yet you nut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Those replies to the Necrotic Strike questions... wow, just wow. I feel stupider reading them.

Hunters piss fire in WoD confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Aren't you mean't to be playing wildstar or something? Or are you already bored of it?