View Poll Results: Are you happy about this change?

Voters
3783. This poll is closed
  • Yes! I don't care where I hang around as long as there are portals!

912 24.11%
  • No! I was really looking forward to Karabor/Bladespire as my faction hub.

2,871 75.89%
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    The thing is, while its not our game to design, and blizz can do whatever. as a business if they do something that gives this kinda of negative reaction then it would be a wise business decision to reconsider it. esp when its as easy as having a few portals, vendors and trade chat in kara/blade. Or if there is a future story/lore reason why they prob need to share it now even if its at the cost of a surprise plot twist.
    I don't think they'll share it officially, I mean, if its meant as a surprise plot twist no, I don't think so. Thing is, there would be few of those that would absolutely need to wipe the *main faction hub* from Kara/BSC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Absolutely. I feel bad for the community managers in general. I think they are forced to present an opinion that is not their own.
    How do I put anaxie on ignore? Even I have had enough now, when putting hard on hard face to face does not work.

Ashran cities post mentioned "only land-based entrance (to the city) is through world PvP zone." So you must enter PvP to get there?
    "Not at all. You can portal or take a flight there." -Mumper

As this is located in a PvP zone, unless you portal in or take a flight path you will be forced to PvP your way into your faction hub. I can see groups being camped up outside your hub preventing people from entering on a regular basis. On the other hand forcing us to always take the flight path is a good way to extort gold out of players piggy banks. It's the new Pay or PvP mechanic.
    Last edited by Brazen; 2014-06-29 at 10:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedetasticGames View Post
    How do I put anaxie on ignore? Even I have had enough now, when putting hard on hard face to face does not work.
    click the name and view profile. on the left side under the avatar there's an option to put her on your ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    I don't think they'll share it officially, I mean, if its meant as a surprise plot twist no, I don't think so. Thing is, there would be few of those that would absolutely need to wipe the *main faction hub* from Kara/BSC.
    oh i know short of the legion destroying both at the end of the xpac... I just hope the listen to their customer's opinions on this.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Sadly in a bad way. In MoP, they REALLY wanted us to PvP, even devoting an entire tier (sometimes more than one tier) of EVERY CLASS'S TALENTS to a CC-only tier, even. They even said MoP was going to be THE PvP expansion; the war between Horde and Alliance will expand. Joke's on them because we worked together to take down Garrosh and there was extremely little PvP to be had. -_-;

Now in WoD, they said that we'll be too busy defending ourselves to bother with the other faction (hence why we don't get giant cities) and yet they're pushing PvP by putting our bases in the Forced PvP zone. Fucking oxymorons on both expansions.
    Technically not IN the zone, just near it. Pvp doesnt really need story to happen for real, in game, if people wish it. So if the hubs are placed there for that, I think it will prolly piss people off. Well, some of them.

What if they had an Alliance tower directly outside Karabor that had the portals AH and bank and trade chat

Deleted
    View profile
    Add to ignore list

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    til now everyone thought that they will be our main cities..and that was true...but sudenly we get portals near ashran? horde and ally again near one another...i dont care abour flying being removed (actualy i am happy with this change) or other changes but this one made me little disapoint...being in karabor or BS citadel could be great idea....a main town for both sides...now its not so important...less important then shatrath by many times....didnt liked the shrines in MoP at all and neither the PVP vendors standing in wall...i think its a ruin for WoD...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Ahaha that recent tweet from Lore!

Look, i haven't picked any sides on this debate nor do i intend to with the following comment, but that tweet just further buries Blizzzard rep.

What i understand, as an average joe, from what he just said is: so let me get this straight, Blizzard made an announcement during Blizzcon and now you're telling the playerbase that no work has been done to actually make that news reality?
    I would assume adding the NPCs and portals is the last thing that you do so why would they do it ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    What if they had an Alliance tower directly outside Karabor that had the portals AH and bank and trade chat
    Why OUTSIDE? there's tons of space inside, plus a generic human tower would ruin the landscape of karabor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    oh i know short of the legion destroying both at the end of the xpac... I just hope the listen to their customer's opinions on this.
    Good, so let them share that officially or have they done so already?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerkked View Post
    " I hate PvP so I am going to bash every change and hate PvP. Go to Hell PvP. Arh"
    i hate PVE...its boringst thing ever...fighting boss all over again and waiting for ppl to come over...unlike pvp when u get adrenaline in and fight using ur skills and not only gear...

hurr durr hurrrr

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2014-06-29 at 10:32 PM.

Deleted
    I do feel bad for the CM's on twitter as well, and all of them really. But hopefully they will realise this isn't just the ones who usually shout the loudest. People like me are crawling out their holes, trying to make them change their minds as well...

I will definitely do Ashran, I loved Tol'Barad (maybe im the only one lol?), but I don't like my "main city" being right next to it. Imagine if Lion's Landing (krasarang wilds, Pandaria) was our main capital for a whole expansion lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Warrior View Post
    Why OUTSIDE? there's tons of space inside, plus a generic human tower would ruin the landscape of karabor.
    Blizzard has plans for the city they cannot share. It however isn't a portal hub for players.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    i hate PVE...its boringst thing ever...fighting boss all over again and waiting for ppl to come over...unlike pvp when u get adrenaline in and fight using ur skills and not only gear...
    You need skills for pve as well. It's just a different skillset than pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Potassiumgluconate View Post
    anaxie is still at it, trying to earn her bucks from Blizzard.

Taking Karabor/Bladespire away cannot be defended. I can understand people not caring, but to actually see people claiming it's a good move is pretty disturbing
    Of course it can be defended. It HAS been defended.
    I'm not saying it was necessarily a good move, but it has a defense.

Hard to. I am trying, but god damnit, I am a child of a politician and a stubborn mechanic, I NEED to argue against idiocy, it is in my nature. *head explodes*
    How ironic.

And someone isn't stupid just because they disagree with you. I know that might be shocking to you, but those are the facts.

Seriously. Calm. Down. I know you're only 16, but reign in that rage of yours. Its making you look like a complete lunatic.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    You need skills for pve as well. It's just a different skillset than pvp.
    yes but...one is boring as hell...other makes ur blood boil