Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "Staying Regular Relieve yourself in the garrison outhouse. 5 points."

Sigh.

Does the druid elite gear seriously look like that? That is just hideous...

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Reusing the Corgi model already.
    That's a funny looking corgi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Where is new troll model? It should be this week what blizzard said so.

Holy shit, the guy that designs the new icons is probably the most underrepresented person working on this expansion.

Trying to find the right icon for a macro is going to be a hell of a task!

Hey cool, a beta wipe. They're doing it right this time, unlike the MoP beta where it was "PRE-MADE CHARACTERS!!!! Don't bother testing content!!!".

The druid tier just looks like Pandaria Sha themed gear. Really lacks creativity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    It was specifically stated, this week or the next. Calm down.

haha! That's funny.
    Now show us the real Druid S16

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Ret View Post
    "Staying Regular Relieve yourself in the garrison outhouse. 5 points."

Sigh.
    No kidding, what is this shit fetish Blizzard has? It's creepy.

That is the most hideous armour set I have ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Holy shit, the guy that designs the new icons is probably the most underrepresented person working on this expansion.

Trying to find the right icon for a macro is going to be a hell of a task!
    I always thought that. Christ every CONTENT patch usually has what... 3-4 dozen new icons? I get carpal cramps just thinking about making that many.

A few hunter buffs, good. Really needed because hunters are not good on the beta. Kill Command should get a big buff. For a spell with 6 sec CD it does way to low damage.

Mages should get a big nerf. All videos i've seen they top the damage meters.

Killer of Kezan...How many Goblins do I need to slay for this title? What ever it is challenge accepted.

Edit. I think most of those Monk nerfs are for duel wield Monks. Maybe trying to make their damage more in like with Monks that are using Staves or Polearms?
    Last edited by Expectations; 2014-08-07 at 06:08 PM.

100k gold for the alliance chopper!!!! ROFL. Surely there will be very few people who actually waste that much gold on that mount. I mean, if it looked good that's another story. But......

Quote Originally Posted by Revak View Post
    100k gold for the alliance chopper!!!! ROFL. Surely there will be very few people who actually waste that much gold on that mount. I mean, if it looked good that's another story. But......
    100k is way overpriced. I mean the bike lost and now Blizzard is going out of their way to appeal to a new and younger player base. These people will not have 100k to blow on a mount. I been playing almost 10 years and only have 250k banked but I also refuse to play the AH and buy what I want when I need or want it. I spend the gold to make my Jeweled Black Panther mount. Didn't agree with having to make the other four again so I didn't.

If Blizzard was looking for a gold sink. This wasn't the place to put it and I feel bad for anyone in advance who pays for one.
    Last edited by Baronthefirst; 2014-08-07 at 06:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronthefirst View Post
    100k is way overpriced. I mean the bike lost and now Blizzard is going out of their way to appeal to a new and younger player base. These people will not have 100k to blow on a mount. I been playing almost 10 years and only have 250k banked but I also refuse to play the AH and buy what I want when I need or want it. I spend the gold to make my Jeweled Black Panther mount. Didn't agree with having to make the other four again so I didn't.

If Blizzard was looking for a gold sink. This wasn't the place to put it and I feel bad for anyone in advance who pays for one.
    Agree 100%. For a faction specific mount that is way too steep. They should have just put it on the cash shop. A price this huge is just... I got no words for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    In 2014, 100K is perfect. Some people can farm this in a week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    To be fair they say this week or next week. Still have next week to go

10+ Year Old Account
    100k gold is a joke now. Well, guess it will change anyway. Alliance will cry a second river and have the price dropped to 10k and also have it served on a gold platter.