Need help with clique keybinding for resto shaman

Hi
    im using clique for keybinding and im having a little problem with the keybinds , i have my normal keybinds on the action bars and some of those same keybinds are used by clique for healing now the problem is sometimes when im healing the keybind would get stuck on the clique spell that is binded to it and wont cast the spell that is on the action bar
    like this : if i have (X) binded for Earth shield i mouse over the frame and it works fine but then when i use the same (X) for the action bar spell it wont cast it

so does anyone have any sort of idea how to fix this , i know the easy way is to just make different keybinds for the spells , but i wanna know if there is away to fix this problem

thx!

I dont know how to fix your problem but maybe it has to o with the way you are using clique, I use it too and all I do is click the frames earth shield for example i have it like (Shift+right click) so when i do that i earth shield the target you can use ctrl, alt, middle mouse button etc no need to press a bind then click someone.

Clique works really well for binding things to your mouse, but if you want to use abilities through your keyboard I would suggest using mouseover macros such as:
    #showtooltip Riptide
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists,help] Riptide; [help]Riptide; [target=player] Riptide
    and then just bind it through the game menu or with Bartender4 or Dominos addons.
    I am Çhubathingy of [A]<Royal Militia> on KT - Former top 20US raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    Clique works really well for binding things to your mouse, but if you want to use abilities through your keyboard I would suggest using mouseover macros such as:

and then just bind it through the game menu or with Bartender4 or Dominos addons.
    thx dude it seems ok now used the macro in clique and it looks good atm