Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    Haha. How many times have we heard this?

They should just stop bringing it up. Not once have they delivered on the idea of speeding up patches and expansions.
    To be fair, MoP's content patches were faster. It was just that they ended up coming too fast for the delayed release schedule. Which, while it's called a delay because you don't expect it, happens every time.

"Rather than armor dyes, the team has made multiple color variations of armor sets and provided different ways for players to earn them. A dye system might cause the team to lose a little bit too much control over the way the world looks. Players coming into the game shouldn't see everyone wearing crazy neon colors or something like that."

LOL, what about the armor tiers with crazy colored glowing lights, wings and smoke they're designing recently? My char looks more dressed like a clown, or wearing some crazy mechanical futuristic armor, but, looks like they are ok with that, haha I laugh so hard...

10+ Year Old Account
    About dyes: Then maybe don't release 'crazy neon colors'? I'm so sick and tired of trying to find matching stuff for older transmog sets, because this part is REALLY white, while this other part is sort of greyish white, and this other part is more bluish white...you get the point. Either they need to go back and homogenize the colors from the classic sets, or they need to give us a way to make their colors match. It's nice and all that they're working on making stuff match NOW, but we have 10 years behind us full of random crap that needs to be brought into the fold.

"The team has talked about doing an updated version of Karazhan, but it was created as a 10 player raid. There isn't space for 30 players."

LFR only please, or if you scale the place to 100, please have it play like the original.

Deleted
    - Moving your Garrison is still something that would be nice to do in a content patch. Players will most likely want the ability to move the garrison after they have had it in the same place for a few months.
    - Rather than armor dyes, the team has made multiple color variations of armor sets and provided different ways for players to earn them.
    A dye system might cause the team to lose a little bit too much control over the way the world looks. Players coming into the game shouldn't see everyone wearing crazy neon colors or something like that.
    these are really great news im very curious about how they are implementing movable garrisons. they will probably have 1-3 possible places each zone - thats enough. And very cool that blizzard thinks about using tier sets they have in the data but not ingame. Think there is a thread on mmo-champion about that and someone posted a t12 paladin set in blue and a t11 paladin set in black - GIVE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    "The team has talked about doing an updated version of Karazhan, but it was created as a 10 player raid. There isn't space for 30 players."

LFR only please, or if you scale the place to 100, please have it play like the original.
    The part you quoted basically said : we wanted to do it but nope.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    How do you work that out when £8.99 is basically the same as paying $14.99?

How did they work it out? Maths........

£8.99 x 1.67 (current exchange rate) = 15.013 ie basically the same

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    How did they work it out? Maths........

£8.99 x 1.67 (current exchange rate) = 15.013 ie basically the same
    yup, which justifies the price staying the same. we were already paying 8.99, the price has now risen from the equivalent of 15.013 to 16.68

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You basically just agreed with me >_>

I "may" have misread

And yes, the sub should stay exactly the same (bit bias though, as in case you can't tell from the avatar, I'm from the UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    The part you quoted basically said : we wanted to do it but nope.
    I hope you are right. The instance would lose it's charm with a dumbed down encounter of something like Shade of Aran or Netherspite.

10+ Year Old Account
    NA>EU confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Or maybe the legion was also attacking grommash/grommash attacked a legion stronghold and we face him at the end 'cause even though he is the ennemy of our ennemy he is not our ally ? So that way he is not corrupted.
    Just popping in to say I love your Ruki icon. :3

Deleted
    Just lol at the sub increase for UK. And than ppl are like `why do you hate blizzard?!???!` BECAUSE OF THIS TYPE OF SHIT!!!! THATS WHY!!!! Just unfreaking believable! Not that i care for 1 pound more its the principle that matters to me

Calling it right now: Garrosh is outed to Grom as a false prophet, and Grom's reaction is, "Welp, time to drink the kooky cola!"

I'd rail against it being against Grom's character, but he was, canonically, the first orc to drink the kooky cola in the first place. Sooo, can't change dem spots, yo.

I'm actually 100% OK with there being a 2 weeks gap between release and raids opening. That will give me plenty of time to farm the gear I need from dungeons as well as consumables and garrisons/professions. People are underestimating the amount of time consumable gathering is going to increase because of no-flying I think.

Hopefully craftable/Apexis gear and world bosses will be available to give us more of an edge though.

Well, we just confirmed that 8.99 is almost right on par with what we pay in the U.S.. It'd be interesting to know what taxes Blizzard is charged by either the British government (as they're an American Company), or by the American Government (American Company working in a foreign market, although I think Blizzard probably gets a tax break from the US for doing this)...

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the UK price include VAT?

Deleted
    The Legion is coming!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Increased price, longer wait than ever before, most uninspired story ever, a multitude of cuts, 'streamlining' oh and here's an increase to the sub fee <3

They should be lucky I'm addicted to wow because i would be so out of here if i wasn't -.-'

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    About dyes: Then maybe don't release 'crazy neon colors'? I'm so sick and tired of trying to find matching stuff for older transmog sets, because this part is REALLY white, while this other part is sort of greyish white, and this other part is more bluish white...you get the point. Either they need to go back and homogenize the colors from the classic sets, or they need to give us a way to make their colors match. It's nice and all that they're working on making stuff match NOW, but we have 10 years behind us full of random crap that needs to be brought into the fold.
    So certain colours you dictate are just fine, but others are not.
    That is the whole problem.
    There is either complete freedom or not.

Complete freedom with colours is something that simply should not be in the hands of the wow community.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.