Shaman WoD masters, come one, come all.

Hello everyone,
    I still haven't bought WoD yet. I leveled a shaman to 90 recently before the expac, but after hearing all the negative news about how dysfunctional the expansion is and how bad shamans are (I wanted to play ele ) I am looking at you guys, to hopefully, convince me that my shaman is worth leveling. If so, which spec?

Or should I just reroll with the insta-90 and say goodbye to shaman land?

Deleted
    We won't know how things really stand until after the tuning pass which will come before raids open. At the moment ele is higher than enh but both are poor.

10+ Year Old Account
    All three specializations are less than average in their respective areas and even still we're somewhat forced into playing Restoration (again) or re-rolling it's that bad. If you enjoy your Shaman, keep playing it but if you're looking for feedback as far as performance you're not going to find anything positive.

You could also just push through and try to make the specializations work like with what I'm trying to do with Elemental in PvP at the moment. While I'm still stuck figuring out what statistic priority I should be gearing for - at least Earthquake and Thunderstorm work wonders in Ashran.

Im new to the shaman class playing as a healer right now, while leveling elemental was not what i thought it would be. Compared to other classes the damage isn't satisfying at all. With healing if you fall behind after popping a few CD's that isnt fun either. Just my basic 5 cents though. Otherwise from that i really like the shaman kit. (Rolled shaman over my hunter which i've main since cata).

If you like the class play it and tune whatever to suit your needs, in the end i feel like every class have their ups & downs.

Quote Originally Posted by jadfer View Post
    We won't know how things really stand until after the tuning pass which will come before raids open. At the moment ele is higher than enh but both are poor.
    Actually right now, Enhancement is superior to Elemental according to simulators:

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings
    (there's also another site with this that I don't remember the name)