Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    and then Kiev.
    Considering the Russian military cannot oust the Ukrainian forces from an airport for months, I don't see this happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    That's even more funny. So on one hand it's illegal annexation, but on the other hand it's a legal occupation in which occupant is to provide for the occupied.

Sheeple, make your mind already.
    Watching you wiggle around is just too amusing, but no you are wrong again. Russia is illegally occupying Crimea, but as it has the de facto possession of the territory, it has to provide for the inhabitants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    And other countries have to place sanctions on the "occupied" civilians, right?
    They can if they want to. Put more smilies in, your side does not have anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Watching you wiggle around is just too amusing, but no you are wrong again. Russia is illegally occupying Crimea, but as it has the de facto possession of the territory, it has to provide for the inhabitants.
    If Russia is illegally occupying Crimea it cba to provide for Ukrainian citizens. It's up for Ukraine to provide for them or better liberate Crimea.
    Only we both know that there's no occupation and people living in Crimea are Russian citizens by their own choice.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Slovakia was part of Czechoslovakia just as it was part of Hungary before that, no matter how much you want to moan about that. And yes there were great elections under Tiso...

Says someone whose only participation in a war was fighting as a satellite of Nazi Germany, don't make me laugh.
    It was part of Czechoslovakia, but it never belonged to it. That was our fucking choice, as it was our choice to declare our autonomy. And after your stupid politicians tried to stop it BY FORCE, we declared our own state. Yes, there were great elections under Tiso. Certainly better than under Prague servants.

Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany. Who got invaded? Poles, who were claiming our territories? They got what they wanted. Russians?

10+ Year Old Account
    It was part of Czechoslovakia, but it never belonged to it. That was our fucking choice, as it was our choice to declare our autonomy. And after your stupid politicians tried to stop it BY FORCE, we declared our own state. Yes, there were great elections under Tiso. Certainly better than under Prague servants.

Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany. Who got invaded? Poles, who were claiming our territories? They got what they wanted. Russians?
    So elections in which you can only vote for one party were better than elections in which you could choose whoever you wanted, even your beloved Hlinka? Dont make me laugh.

And thanks for a new signature, I did not realise someone on team Putin would essentially be an admirer of fascists and nazis.

They can if they want to. Put more smilies in, your side does not have anything else.
    And care to explain why do they want to do it?

10+ Year Old Account
    And care to explain why do they want to do it?
    I dont know, perhaps to discourage future separatism, but no it must be because everyone hates Russia...

Deleted
    They could, they can not because it would turn russia into a third world country.

Deleted
    So elections in which you can only vote for one party were better than elections in which you could choose whoever you wanted, even your beloved Hlinka? Dont make me laugh.

And thanks for a new signature, I did not realise someone on team Putin would essentially be an admirer of fascists and nazis.
    Don't act retarded. It was one party, created by many other parties in the country (excluding communists and social democrats). There was also one question.
    Do you want a new, free Slovakia?
    97% voted for. Deal with it, brah. Stupidity of your country at that time forced 97% of our people to vote for this.

Please provide proof of me admiring Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Russia is illegally occupying Crimea it cba to provide for Ukrainian citizens. It's up for Ukraine to provide for them or better liberate Crimea.
    Only we both know that there's no occupation and people living in Crimea are Russian citizens by their own choice.
    International law is clear and you are wrong, end of story. The same international law Russia keeps invoking btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't act retarded. It was one party, created by many other parties in the country (excluding communists and social democrats). There was also one question.

97% voted for. Deal with it, brah. Stupidity of your country at that time forced 97% of our people to vote for this.

Please provide proof of me admiring Nazis.
    Well if you think having only one party and excluding the sections of society you think undesirable is best explains why you are rooting for Putin. It also means you are a fascist, the thing your side keeps accusing your opponents of being. Odd really.

The referendum was faked just as the Crimean one was.

And you are clearly admiring a clero-fascist regime and as for nazis, see my signature.

I dont know, perhaps to discourage future separatism, but no it must be because everyone hates Russia...
    So was it separatism or occupation? Make up your mind already and do not contradict yourself.
    Also Russia? Thanks for accepting at least this, we were talking about Crimea after all which is Russian indeed.

Deleted
    Well if you think having only one party and excluding the sections of society you think undesirable is best explains why you are rooting for Putin. It also means you are a fascist, the thing your side keeps accusing your opponents of being. Odd really.

The referendum was faked just as the Crimean one was.

And you are clearly admiring a clero-fascist regime and as for nazis, see my signature.
    Are you still acting retarded? People could vote AGAINST, not just FOR, like it is now.
    Referendum was faked. Fucking golden lol.

Still not providing any proof?

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2014-12-30 at 01:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So was it separatism or occupation? Make up your mind already and do not contradict yourself.
    Also Russia? Thanks for accepting at least this, we were talking about Crimea after all which is Russian indeed.
    It is meant to discourage the separatists in east Ukraine of course. Try to think a bit.
    And yes, everyone knows that Russia is behind all the bad things that have happened to Ukraine lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you still acting retarded? People could vote AGAINST, not just FOR, like it is now.
    Referendum was faked. Fucking golden lol.

Still not providing any proof?
    Yes because Tiso was totally going to step down if majority voted against him instead of faking the vote count, you cannot be serious, only an insane person would believe you.

Your words are proof enough.

But explain to me how you can admire a fascists regime like that of Slovakia and be on team Putin at the same time. They hate fascists you know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Then how come Crimea is still Russian?
    The whole "threaten to nuke everyone" thing, its the only reason anyone cares about Russia at all.

It is meant to discourage the separatists in east Ukraine of course. Try to think a bit.
    You mean "if you are going to express your opinion with voting and referendum you are going to be sanctioned"? Well sure, this is why decided to protect their freedom with guns alright.

And yes, everyone knows that Russia is behind all the bad things that have happened to Ukraine lately.
    Really? I wonder if ukraine is able to do literally anything about it except whining and begging for US/EU money and weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's even more funny. So on one hand it's illegal annexation, but on the other hand it's a legal occupation in which occupant is to provide for the occupied.

Sheeple, make your mind already.
    Legal occupation or not, it is the occupier's responsibility.

Deleted
    Yes because Tiso was totally going to step down if majority voted against him instead of faking the vote count, you cannot be serious, only an insane person would believe you.

Your words are proof enough.

But explain to me how you can admire a fascists regime like that of Slovakia and be on team Putin at the same time. They hate fascists you know?
    They had no reason to fake it since Tiso had sympathies even after the war was over. Your people killed him, not ours.
    What if. What if. What if. What if. What if. What if someone voted against Western politicians? Oh wait, they can't even do that.

What were my words? Because you obviously can't read. And that's the answer for your question too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Legal occupation or not, it is the occupier's responsibility.
    Except it's not an occupation and this is was confirmed by recent sanctions placed on crimea citizens as living on russian land.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean "if you are going to express your opinion with voting and referendum you are going to be sanctioned"? Well sure, this is why decided to protect their freedom with guns alright.

Really? I wonder if ukraine is able to do literally anything about it except whining and begging for US/EU money and weapons.

Look everyone knows Russia faked the referendum results.

Yes the classic Russian bully attitude. I will enjoy watching your economy implode next year.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Look everyone knows Russia faked the referendum results.
    Who is this Everyone? I'd like a word with that stupid bastard.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side