Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (10 player) no credit, what am I doing wrong?

I have a level 90 Pally did not one to level in WoD until I finished the Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (10 player) achievement, the damage I do is already to high as it is so going past 90 would only make it worse.

Anyway;

What I have been trying to do it start the event.

Let the guns get repaired.

Then allow the enemy NPC's to kill everything, while waiting 15 minutes until berserk.

After berserk timer goes off round up the dwarves, fire the guns, bring it down, wait until it is about to cast breath and toss consecration on the floor to damage dwarves, breath wipes them all but no kill credit?

Is there a better way of doing this on a pally?

Thanks!

The same thing just worked for me only difference was that I used Divine Storm instead of Consecration. I do not have any better advice for you to try it out with a different skill. Oh, and try killing the useless adds (achievement wise) before Razorscale gets down.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilliotine View Post
    The same thing just worked for me only difference was that I used Divine Storm instead of Consecration. I do not have any better advice for you to try it out with a different skill. Oh, and try killing the useless adds (achievement wise) before Razorscale gets down.
    Ok will try Divine Storm and see how that works, thanks.

If you use an aoe spell to one shot them as soon as she hits them with breath you get credit for the kills

TBasically, if you can 1shot-them (doable with lvl 100 gear?) with divine storm, you can just round them up, wait until they get hit by breath, then instantly pop divine storm and kill them, they'll still count toward the achi. The window is like half a second, but it's there, and I abused it to great extent.

That worked, clicked during breath cast, it took a couple times but finished it thanks!