WoD and Pandaland last bosses equivalent

Okay if:

WoD : Pandaland

Imperator = Will of the Emperor
    Blackhand = Grand Empress Shek'zeer
    ??? = Sha of Fear

Does

Archimonde = Thunder King??

I'm just trying to figure out how hard Archimonde would be so I compare him to last expansion's boss equivalent... and who does the Sha of Fear equal???

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but anytime anyone refers to Mists of Pandaria or Pandaria in general as "pandaland" i want you claw their face off lol

OT: Trying to compare them based solely on where they fell in the expansion is a poor way to look at it. Especially if you are going by difficulty. And there is no equal to Sha of Fear because we only got 2 raids in the first tier of WoD as opposed to the 3 we got in MoP. You could pick a boss out of either Highmaul or Blackrock Foundry sure but we only have 2 end bosses this time around.

As far as difficulty goes though. I think that is much more all over the place. The final boss isn't always the most difficult in a raid. At least in the past this was the case. How it ends up in WoD is anyone's guess but I haven't done any top tier raiding since Cataclysm so my experience is very limited.

I would imagine that he is going to be fairly difficult though. He has a ton of lore behind him so I doubt they will make him just fall over. They generally make the huge lore guys have crazy fights to some extent simply because people expect it. Random Orc #39 or random whatever #6 aren't as "special" as people like Arthas, Illidan or Kael'thas.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    Sorry but anytime anyone refers to Mists of Pandaria or Pandaria in general as "pandaland" i want you claw their face off lol
    Okay, just FYI, Vanilla and TBC was the golden age of WoW. Sure, they had their flaws but nothing that couldn't be fixed by the Group Finder or be re-tuned to a more tolerable form. Meanwhile, PANDA---LAND, PANDALAND, PANDALAND is the dark age of WoW, you hear me? it is the bottom of the barrel. There's no going lower. There's only bouncing up from here or plateau at the bottom. I refer to Pandaland as Pandaland because I utterly have zero respect for it. It is the lowest of the low in WoW's form. The lowest. Sub be hemorrhaging like coolaid.

Just imagine the stock market's graph for some company or something like that. Stock price start high or whatever, then begin to oscillate to low and then back to high etc. Pandaland is equivalent to a point on this stock market graph for WoW where the stock price was at the bottom of the graphical valley.

Pathetic. Pandaland was the most pathetic form WoW could have taken. Luckily, WoD is the beginning of the rise on the stock market graph. WoD is the rising point to the right of the point at the bottom of the valley, Pandaland. However, although WoD is the rising point, it's still pretty low on the graph, but it's still better than Pandaland.

You want to claw my face out for hating the worse of WoW? maybe, you should claw out your own face for trying to defend it.

God damned Pandaland.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2015-05-04 at 09:12 PM.

I've never believed in love LairenyX, until I read your post. Please tell me you are a single woman in your mid 20s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    Okay, just FYI, Vanilla and TBC was the golden age of WoW. Sure, they had their flaws but nothing that couldn't be fixed by the Group Finder or be re-tuned to a more tolerable form. Meanwhile, PANDA---LAND, PANDALAND, PANDALAND is the dark age of WoW, you hear me? it is the bottom of the barrel. There's no going lower. There's only bouncing up from here or plateau at the bottom. I refer to Pandaland as Pandaland because I utterly have zero respect for it. It is the lowest of the low in WoW's form. The lowest. Sub be hemorrhaging like coolaid.

Just imagine the stock market's graph for some company or something like that. Stock price start high or whatever, then begin to oscillate to low and then back to high etc. Pandaland is equivalent to a point on this stock market graph for WoW where the stock price was at the bottom of the graphical valley.

Pathetic. Pandaland was the most pathetic form WoW could have taken. Luckily, WoD is the beginning of the rise on the stock market graph. WoD is the rising point to the right of the point at the bottom of the valley, Pandaland. However, although WoD is the rising point, it's still pretty low on the graph, but it's still better than Pandaland.

You want to claw my face out for hating the worse of WoW? maybe, you should claw out your own face for trying to defend it.

God damned Pandaland.
    Oh look, ANOTHER "I was there in Vanilla and it was glorious OMGOMOGMOGMOGM"

Move along people

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of story equivalence, it would be Imperator = Shek'zeer and Blackhand = Sha of Fear, them being the two final story bosses of the tier (MSV was pretty much unrelated to any major Pandaria storylines).

Archimonde would be more like the Thunder King in my opinion; he's a major boss but he doesn't have much role in the story until he appears in the raid. Gul'dan would be more like Garrosh's equivalent but it remains to be seen if we'll be fighting him this expansion.

I like how he ignores this one expansion called "Wrath of the Lich King"... That was where the golden age really ended, but he cant see past the BC Baby goggles.

Oh, and id gladly take another pandaria over BC anyday (hell, we mostly have BC right now again... Rep grinds, raiding the only focused endgame, ect...) and people are hating it

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I like how he ignores this one expansion called "Wrath of the Lich King"... That was where the golden age really ended, but he cant see past the BC Baby goggles.

Oh, and id gladly take another pandaria over BC anyday (hell, we mostly have BC right now again... Rep grinds, raiding the only focused endgame, ect...) and people are hating it
    CLEARLY, WoTLK was when the golden age ended omg. It's when the game plateaued at the top of the graph, growth rate = 0. When the graph was reaching the top point, that's Vanilla and TBC. At AND After WOTLK that's when the graph went into free-fall and reach the bottom. Which is Pandaland. Just WTF are we talking abt here? omg.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2015-05-04 at 09:27 PM.

CLEARLY, WoTLK was when the golden age ended omg. It's when the game plateaued at the top of the graph, growth rate = 0. When the graph was reaching the top point, that's Vanilla and TBC. After WOTLK that's when the graph went into free-fall and reach the bottom. Which is Pandaland. Just WTF are we talking abt here? omg.
    Ok stop being silly Wotlk padded BC numbers with an extra 3-4 million :> . It was a great expansion up until Arthas "died". Lol, as if we could kill Arthas. Go fuck yourself Tirion.

10+ Year Old Account

God damned Pandaland.
    Still, I cannot take seriously someone who misname something deliberately. I think TBC was not a great expansion compared to MoP. However, I don't name Outland "Suckland" or "Boringland". I call it Outland as Blizzard named it.

CLEARLY, WoTLK was when the golden age ended omg. It's when the game plateaued at the top of the graph, growth rate = 0. When the graph was reaching the top point, that's Vanilla and TBC. At AND After WOTLK that's when the graph went into free-fall and reach the bottom. Which is Pandaland. Just WTF are we talking abt here? omg.
    Cus games grow forever and ever, amirite? Cus if it wasnt growing it was dead?

Oh, btw, highest subs ever reaced? End of wrath.
    When did the subs fall? Smack start of Cataclysm - when they brought shit back to BC difficulty.

Yup, wrath was the glory day - and you damn well know that. Thats why youre so angry cus you know that and cant defend squat ^_^

Cus games grow forever and ever, amirite? Cus if it wasnt growing it was dead?

Oh, btw, highest subs ever reaced? End of wrath.
    When did the subs fall? Smack start of Cataclysm - when they brought shit back to BC difficulty.

Yup, wrath was the glory day - and you damn well know that. Thats why youre so angry cus you know that and cant defend squat ^_^
    Your argument is all wrong. Vanilla and TBC was when heroics weren't faceroll-hot-cake-loot-hall. Growth rate went thru the roof. Then yet you argue they "brought back TBC in Cataclysm", and it went downhill? that's like a paradox. So the reason is clearly for other things. First of all, Cataclysm wasn't even the same form as TBC with LFR, LFD, (group finder is different). It has Transmog... and an EXTREMELY large amount of it was hot-cake-loot-hall heroic. Then multiple difficulty came into palce to make your PvE experience feel less special. So you're completely wrong with your paradox. Nearly all of Cataclysm was mail me loot heroic and LFR, bored me fast and make the game unfun.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2015-05-04 at 09:42 PM.

Are you talking about boss strength or what? Little confused by the OP.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Are you talking about boss strength or what? Little confused by the OP.
    Similar place in an expansion where a boss was released.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2015-05-04 at 09:49 PM.

Similar place in an expansion where a boss was released.
    I see then. It's actually too soon to tell really. Blizzard have been hinting at only 2 teirs this expansion, so if that happens Archimonde = Garriosh, because he would be the last boss.
    If there are 3 teirs this expansion then Archimonde = Thunder King.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by HordeSchmorde View Post
    I've never believed in love LairenyX, until I read your post. Please tell me you are a single woman in your mid 20s.
    Ermmm... maybe buy a Dutch Wife pillow. Preferable one of the newer model. They made them ultra-realistic. Body pillow are serious remedy.

God damned Pandaland.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHA
    AHA
    Mists of Pandaria was leagues better than this joke of an expansion.
    I doubt you even played in Vanilla. Oh wait, let me guess, your account was "banned" or "hacked".

Quote Originally Posted by christehchris View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHA
    AHA
    Mists of Pandaria was leagues better than this joke of an expansion.
    I doubt you even played in Vanilla. Oh wait, let me guess, your account was "banned" or "hacked".
    No no you got it backward, Pandaland was the lowest of the low. WoD is slightly better.

7+ Year Old Account

Wrath was just the end of the Warcraft 3 storyline. It wasn't the end of the Golden Age, that was Classic/TBC.

As for "people hating WoD" that's a broad sweeping statement and I'll wait for your numbers supporting such a claim. Aside from us being on Outland before it was destroyed, very little is like TBC.

The reason this game is nowhere near the Golden Age is because of all the awful changes that have happened since Classic/TBC and the vast majority of the player-base from then not playing anymore. The game is diluted and infested with FPS and App gamers who sport destructive social-entitlement and instant-gratification complexes.

If WoD was just like TBC as you stated, there would be (but not limited to):

-Difficult Heroic Dungeons w/ attunements and high level material drops from final bosses
    -Raiding attunements
    -Linear Raiding Progression with ONE difficulty
    -Highly competitive Arena PvP akin to Chess Matches
    -PvP gear with rating requirements
    -Centralized dual-faction City a la Shattrath
    -Fleshed out Professions with a way to gear yourself outside of Raiding
    -Gathering professions requiring outdoor exploration to collect
    -Tons of reputations with armor/weapons and ways to gear yourself outside of Raiding
    -Niche roles in PvE
    -Hybrid Tax
    -No Ability Prune
    -Actual Talent Trees
    -etc etc etc etc etc

10+ Year Old Account

God damned Pandaland.
    Hehe I like this. Stupid pandaland. #deathtowowingamepandasbutnotinreallifepandasbecausetheyarefunny