Question Black Hand vs WF Ka'graz

What's better, The Black Hand or a warforged Ka'graz's Burning Blade?

Right now I have both but I just got another Black Hand and wondering if I should replace my wf Ka'graz since it's BiS?

Weapon DPS wins out in 99% of cases.

Deleted
    Just simcraft it, but I'm fairly sure the Ka'graz will win out.

Deleted
    which specc?

Fury.. I would sim it just don't feel like spending the gold to enchant it.

Deleted
    You can just edit the simulation profile to add enchants or whatever. For example this line in my profile:

main_hand=taners_terrible_spine,id=113862,bonus_id=41/567,enchant=mark_of_the_thunderlord

Means I'm using a mythic (567) Taner's with leech (41) and Mark of the Thunderlord. If you switch item versions on Wowhead the URL will contain the relevant bonus IDs. Warforged is 562.

You can also ignore bonus id's completely and just manually edit the ilvl using ,ilevel=### at the end of the line. Add in gems the same way and you can ignore tertiary effects since they don't add anything to DPS.

In fact you can cut out the name of the item as well and make it even simpler by using a line such as:
    main_hand=,id=XXXXXX,itemlevel=###,enchant=blah,gems=blah

Deleted
    Off-topic: It's still Socket > Warforged, am I correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebo View Post
    For anything but weapons and trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebo View Post
    Depends on the slot. Tier pieces, depending on itemization, tend to get more out of Warforged, while items with lower budget like rings, neck or cape get more out of sockets.