Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Angry What are we supposed to do RIGHT NOW?

We all know that 6.2.2 is the last "content" patch in WoD. For those of us who don't want to hurt our experience of Legion by paying the beta, what are we supposed to do NOW? I mean, right now. I'm already sick of Hellfire Citadel and my guild is incapable for getting the numbers for Mythic. If I have to suffer through any more than four more months of WoD's terrible horns blaring when I login and anti social garrison shit I'm unsubbing and I hope the numbers continue to plummet.

Be on the gear treadmill, progress a bit in HFC with that ever improving gear, continue capping conquest every week, finish up reps if you haven't already. If none of that appeals to you, you can do it all over on alts.

Just use your in game gold to pay for the game and don't log in, I am sure Blizzard will be just fine with this. Everyone's a winner.

I raid for fun, not gear that will be replaced by greens.

Quote Originally Posted by christehchris View Post
    We all know that 6.2.2 is the last "content" patch in WoD. For those of us who don't want to hurt our experience of Legion by paying the beta, what are we supposed to do NOW? I mean, right now. I'm already sick of Hellfire Citadel and my guild is incapable for getting the numbers for Mythic. If I have to suffer through any more than four more months of WoD's terrible horns blaring when I login and anti social garrison shit I'm unsubbing and I hope the numbers continue to plummet.
    Farm mounts, pets, toys, build up alt, transmogs, transmogs for alts, farm old raids for xmogs, for gold, do old quests you never did to see story lines, achievments. PVP, pvp achievments, pvp mounts, pvp epeen ratings after git gud, if you are as amazing as you think you are join a mythic guild to be more on your level, pet battes. Are you really not seeing there is tons to do? If you just hate rpg's (not sure why you are playing an RPG) and don't enjoy any of the above, is this the only game you have access to?

...what are we supposed to do NOW?
    Two things:

1. Unsub
    2. Literally anything you want until when/if they add more to the game that interests you.

That'll make you the most happy and it's the only way to get through to Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by WhooFlungPoo View Post
    Farm mounts, pets, toys, build up alt, transmogs, transmogs for alts, farm old raids for xmogs, for gold, do old quests you never did to see story lines, achievments. PVP, pvp achievments, pvp mounts, pvp epeen ratings after git gud, if you are as amazing as you think you are join a mythic guild to be more on your level, pet battes. Are you really not seeing there is tons to do? If you just hate rpg's (not sure why you are playing an RPG) and don't enjoy any of the above, is this the only game you have access to?
    I hate collectibles. I love RPGs. I'm not going to ditch my friends for a mythic guild which spoiler alert don't exist on my server. Pvp is as much of a mess as it has been the past 10 years. I love World of Warcraft and it's current state is severely hurting for long time fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are a very fun person to be around. I hope your family number plummets too
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

I raid for fun, not gear that will be replaced by greens.
    Sorry you're not enjoying the content :/

In all seriousness if this game isn't scratching your itch maybe un-sub until Legion. Nothing wrong with that.
    Otherwise maybe try a new class or the other faction? Transmog Runs, Mount farm, some low level PvP is pretty cool, and there's a decent community around that now too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Wow. I'm not going to get into a sob story but that hurts.

I hope your family number plummets too
    Did you just say you want his Family to die? :X
    If that's not what you ment, I'd consider an Edit before a possible infracture from a Mod.

Just looking out!

I know it sucks but what should they do about it?
    Adding more content to WoD now just means adding more time onto the development time of Legion. The more time they spend making that content satisfying, the more time it eats into Legion's development. It's like bailing water out of a boat using a sieve.
    The time they spend developing things to extend WoD's lifespan moves the release date of Legion further away, the best thing they can do is draw a line under WoD and then work to release Legion as quickly as possible. They can't magic more stuff for you out of thin air.

If you aren't having fun, stop paying for it and wait for Legion to come out, then buy that.
    You don't expect every video game to last you until the sequel comes out, right?

Its an MMO RPG, make your own adventure.
    - RIP Notorius Thugz - Miss you guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calotron View Post
    Did you just say you want his Family to die? :X
    If that's not what you ment, I'd consider an Edit before a possible infracture from a Mod.

Just looking out!
    It's a retard statement i made and it fits his statement too "I got nothing to do, so i hope subs going much lower cause of it"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

I hate collectibles. I love RPGs. I'm not going to ditch my friends for a mythic guild which spoiler alert don't exist on my server. Pvp is as much of a mess as it has been the past 10 years. I love World of Warcraft and it's current state is severely hurting for long time fans.
    Sounds to me more like you are craving the social attention, than actually playing the game. YOu just want to be with your friends. it's not the game, it's the friends.

Saying it's severely hurting for long time fans is a generalization. See I do all i mentioned and more, and i've been playing since vanilla, cleared naxx, hell i have a corrupted ashbringer on my paladin. I still havnt done everything I wanted to do, and i can say that as far as obtaining things, i'm still a couple expansions behind. My thing is i set goals for myself. I want to farm this mount, so i do it on alts. I progress story mainly on my paladin, so i do every quest i can on that character. Farm stuff on everyone for gold, and collectibles ( i love collectibles, always have, almost obsessive and ocd over it. It's like this in console games too) I like to see everything and get everything the game has to offer. I farm legendaries on alts (which i love timewalking btw, since i can use them. That was a great addition)

Im kinda rambling, but ya man, set goals for yourself. If you enjoy the lore, play to those strengths, run old dungeons, get cool xmogs, deck out characters with cool stuff (i.e. rogues with warglaives etc..) Do old achievments for mounts, or just achievments. If you dont' enjoy any of that, what do you actually enjoy about that game? Serious question.
    Last edited by WhooFlungPoo; 2015-08-13 at 04:16 PM.

i dont know, unsub?

Are you really hoping for his family members to die.....?

Reported just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by WhooFlungPoo View Post
    Sounds to me more like you are craving the social attention, than actually playing the game. YOu just want to be with your friends. it's not the game, it's the friends.
    At this point I use the the game for a roleplaying vessel. But, I will admit that it's mostly the friends that keep me playing because I'm a social failure in real life.

So RP. RP and wait, or quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a retard statement i made and it fits his statement too "I got nothing to do, so i hope subs going much lower cause of it"
    One expresses legit dissatisfaction with a video game. The other expresses a wish for someone to suffer a tragedy in their lives because they said a mean thing about a video game.

Please don't tell me you seriously think that's an accurate comparison you made just to try to make his statement seem less credible.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!