Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Better late than never.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Nope..

Lost a ship on a 94% mission AFTER (30/11-15, same day) the hotfix-notes were released...
    Hotfixes are live since server reset.

They weren't live up and including to 12/1 on EU realms.

Log in today and you'll notice that success chances on missions have greatly improved (thanks to trait and counter buff)

IDK how the system handles missions in-progress started before reset. It could be that a mission started before a reset can still result in ship destruction (>90 ofc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Hotfixes are live since server reset.
    The notes DID NOT state "Requires Realm Restart", which means, by logic, hotfix should be active, when notes are posted..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You are supposed to lose ships from time to time.
    It does suck when you're ~90% and still lose them though.
    Well, now you're no longer "supposed" to lose ships on 90%+ success missions ever.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    With 18 alts I have lost count how many ships I have lost, when hot fix got added, I noticed the % chance to succeed had a massive increase on all alts, I usually lose several ships a day, after hot fix didn't lose a single one
    So yeah maybe it's late to the table, that I agree with, but just glad it's finally been changed.
    Got all the rares on various toons, now just hoping my main might actually get the missing two on achievement since it isn't account wide

Deleted
    I tried a 97% mission earlier today, but I still lost a epic destroyer. Playing on EU

It doesnt seems fix to be applied in EU...

Deleted
    So it should work on EU tomorrow then?

Well there was blue post about hotfix on 1st on US forums in Garrison subforum i didnt find any such post on EU forums. Maybe they forgot about us?

Edit: Found post on EU forums as well.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16884959062

hm... i remember ship got sunk in the morning on 90+% mission, however that might been before this post.
    Last edited by SoLoR1; 2015-12-02 at 04:23 PM.

You can check if the hotfix is implemented by checking any blockades you have. If it's 4 hrs, it's not live. If it's 30 min, you're golden.\

EDIT:

Does anyone know if the riverbeast mission is 100%able without two panda crews for your battleship and destroyer after the hotfix?
    Last edited by Danshot; 2015-12-02 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    With 18 alts I have lost count how many ships I have lost, when hot fix got added, I noticed the % chance to succeed had a massive increase on all alts, I usually lose several ships a day, after hot fix didn't lose a single one
    So yeah maybe it's late to the table, that I agree with, but just glad it's finally been changed.
    Got all the rares on various toons, now just hoping my main might actually get the missing two on achievement since it isn't account wide
    You keep up with the oil needed to do shipyards on 18 alts? Good lord. I've unlocked the shipyard on all 5 toons but I can barely be bothered to keep missions running on my main and 1 alt.

0 Riverbeast rare quests until 3 today. Just need to get success on the one on my main and then I'll have the AGI heirloom ring left to get plus about 250 missions and I won't need the shipyard anymore.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I was hoping this fix would make the Shipyard table work without having to run back n forth 50 times, jumping on mount, flying in air and heroic leaping down, then reloading UI + 2 relogs and a bladestorm with pepe on head. But I guess they missed that part of functionatily.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

My last rare mission (int ring heirloom) popped just now. I like these changes.

Deleted
    Same here, when i woke up all my chars had tons of rare missions, looks like its working.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    You keep up with the oil needed to do shipyards on 18 alts? Good lord. I've unlocked the shipyard on all 5 toons but I can barely be bothered to keep missions running on my main and 1 alt.
    Yea I went all OCD and hit revered Tanaan for the oil rig on 17 of them lol, so easy to keep up, now finishing off the 18th who's going thru Tanaan for th rep

Revered Tanaan rep -> buy oil rig -> 2x elf ships running oil rig mission -> infinite oil hax gg.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's MUCH improved.

I got 2 rare missions between June patch date and November 30, both for rings.

Since the shipyard patch, I have gotten 3 more rare missions - the third ring, the mount, and left shark. I am now just waiting on the BMAH mission. I basically got 1 rare mission per day for the first few days post-patch. Haven't seen a rare mission in a couple of days now but hopefully the BMAH will appear soon.

Yesterday lost 2 treasure missions on 97% and 94% on one char...So the chance to fail is still big.

Quote Originally Posted by Asparuch View Post
    Yesterday lost 2 treasure missions on 97% and 94% on one char...So the chance to fail is still big.
    97% is still 97% after the hotfix, no patch will change that.