Deleted
    Tyrande giving the Tears of Elune(if it's a Titans relic)is the same as Tyrande being with Illidan which is impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just hoping Bears are finally added when the servers come back up!.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they do a wave of invites when they bring the servers back up.

Not like I'd get in. I'm nobody special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saying this whole Elune being a titan thing or not should be settled when warcraft chronicles comes out. It's been a debate going on for a very very long time. I'm not sure if chronicles part 1 will settle it, or if it'll be in 2 or 3, but it should be in there.

So no Alpha before a new build, with no ETA so like two weeks. Then probably no Beta for another two weeks beacuse we gotta test the build first. I'm adding another two weeks to the pot beacuse of sudden holiday hmm hmm...

So Beta in four to six weeks? Is that a good guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    So no Alpha before a new build, with no ETA so like two weeks. Then probably no Beta for another two weeks beacuse we gotta test the build first. I'm adding another two weeks to the pot beacuse of sudden holiday hmm hmm...

It's impossible to tell, but I don't think Alpha will start again this week, and it's probably a good bet that it will be at least 2 weeks of testing on a new Alpha build before there is any chance of beta.

I think when beta starts will be the most interesting, because it will give us the most clear indication of when release is happening. Each of the last 3 betas have been in the 5-6 month range. I suspect that it will be closer to 6 months this time minimum, just because the scope of this expansion seems so much larger than MoP/WoD were. If we see beta in January, a mid to late July release is possible. If it gets pushed until February, I am not expecting release until at least August.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberrict View Post
    Why do this when Nefarian can be one-shot?
    Both Deathknights and Monks can do BWL at L60 so it's required, however DH's will start at 98 so they cannot lock their level for Vanilla content, so it appears Blizzard did this just because they have always done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post

I think, that there will be one or two builds for Alpha yet. And sometimes in February, they will announce BETA. When BETA will be announced, they will send more invites to players and to fansites to giveaway some keys (Curse, MMO-Champion, WoWhead, Eurogamer... etc).

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Both Deathknights and Monks can do BWL at L60 so it's required, however DH's will start at 98 so they cannot lock their level for Vanilla content, so it appears Blizzard did this just because they have always done it.
    Or maybe the game crashes when a DH is present with no class call implemented. Yes, you could one shot it, but players are curios ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    When BETA will be announced, they will send more invites to players and to fansites to giveaway some keys (Curse, MMO-Champion, WoWhead, Eurogamer... etc).

Alpha this week. Beta DEFINITELY around Blade & Soul release with tons of invites and keys to media to give out.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Alpha this week. Beta DEFINITELY around Blade N Souls release with tons of invites and keys to media to give out.
    HE KNOWS! Kappa

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be surprised if Beta isn't out by Blade & Soul release.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Never stop believe in a miracle

7+ Year Old Account
    any new info on the alpha/beta?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    any new info on the alpha/beta?
    Yes, it´s coming soon.

7+ Year Old Account
    .......Towellie i hope you right..,but let me have my doubts about that part with key....and invitation...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    Yes, it´s coming soon.
    i hope it comes with a bunch of invites.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I brought that up constantly during the period between the Blizzcon they announced the new models till they released them. People who work on models in their offtime for no pay and don't even do it as their job are able to product models with facial expression and "jiggle bones" and somehow a team of full-time artists working for a multi-billion dollar corporation that is having "new models!" as an expansion feature still took more than a year to produce 24 models while having the original models available to them and all the resources they could ask for.

Now, I don't really fault the team itself as they clearly got a good cushy job. What I do fault, as usual with Blizzard, is their resource allocation and task delegation habits. You ask Bob to make you sandwich and he may take five minutes. You ask Blizzard to do it and it'll take a day and they'll tell you there was a delay in the cheese alignment process that set them back two hours.
    I completlty agree, they are just as lazy as it gets.

PS.: I hope you guys missed me

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Alpha this week. Beta DEFINITELY around Blade & Soul release with tons of invites and keys to media to give out.
    I hope you are right, it would be very good. (optimist)