Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    The way I see it he did the improbable I tip my hat to him in salute and congrats to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    first reply in thread to actually click dungeons and raids, instead of looking at acct wide activity feed, he has no kills, in any dungeon or raid.

activity log is just bugged, agree, this guy is completely legit.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    I think you're confusing Doubleagent with Zezima.
    I see what you did there, good ol' RSC. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    The ban talk going on in every "world first" thread i see. Plot twist: he account shared. Doubleagent is in fact more than 1 people.
    Yeah, that's very likely. I'd actually prefer that to be the case as much as I loathe cheating because the idea of someone spending the bulk of their time doing something like this is very disheartening. He may find it great now but looking back in the future he'll probably come to regret wasting so much time on it.

Still, it's an impressive feat and worthy of an in-game NPC as a nod to his achievement. Far more than many of the other stupid commemorative NPC's that are added.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    He may find it great now but looking back in the future he'll probably come to regret wasting so much time on it.
    I don't get this train of thought. Not everyone is going is going to view it as a waste of time. If anything, I'm sure he'll just see it as an accomplishment, at least people know who he is.

Are you going to look back in the future at all of the time you "wasted" playing video games? I'd hope not, regretting either of these would be the only disheartening thing here.

Deleted
    honestly, massive saddo but i guess it's his life.

It would be amazing if he could somehow get off the island. Would be amazing if blizz implemented the option to play through the game factionless.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    love this stuff, good job
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoka Inumuta View Post
    With the amount of attention he is getting they would of caught him by now. I doubt you would know more about it then Blizz since, you know, they can actually see what he is doing instead of accusing him of things without even seeing if he actually cheated or not.
    Unless they are following him 24/7 and looking for patterns, even random patterns, they'll never see shit. I'm not saying he cheated, but I am also not excluding the possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    King of the no-lifes has been crowned. Right clickin them pixel flowers 12 hours a day minimum
    I'm pretty sure it's more than one person playing the account. It's sorta like how a lot of people did the GM grind back in the day.

Would be fun if blizzard allowed a third neutral faction to take part in the real game. Not without restrictions of course, but at least a bit more opened up. Kept as hard as it is now adding some unique quests and some FoS to go with it. Not sure if they should be able to raid, kinda defeats their neutralness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good, now this whole nonsense can die. Hopefully this will mostly be forgotten by the next expansion.

Never tried, but can you pet battle without leaving the isle. Can usually get a bar of XP with 3 or 4 pet battle wins, regardless of level (XP sclaes with you).

What an amazing feat to achieve. When he turns of that screen and goes to sleep at night I am sure he is truly happy with himself

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    It takes a special kind of durrrrrr to lose to your own strawman
    Please enlighten us about which part of the post you quote is a "strawman." It's easy to type "durrrrrr" and "strawman" rather than actually respond to the poster you quote.

Why is it so difficult to say "congratulations," instead of making some snide remark? You're making fun of someone you don't know by posting on a 3rd party forum dedicated to a video game. That's really sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by danildoen View Post
    What an amazing feat to achieve. When he turns of that screen and goes to sleep at night I am sure he is truly happy with himself
    Not sure why he wouldn't be. He's known, he's been known for quite a while, which is more than 99% of this community could ever say. And it's not like there's proof that he isn't doing well off irl like so many here would accuse him of. I wonder how many of the people accusing him of having no real life are unemployed, unsocial people who are leeching off their parents.

He's shown that he's willing to set any goal he want and achieve it, which is more than I could say for anyone else here. But let them continue to demean his work, it's the only way those envious people will get sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by galluk View Post
    Never tried, but can you pet battle without leaving the isle. Can usually get a bar of XP with 3 or 4 pet battle wins, regardless of level (XP sclaes with you).
    Yes. Earlier in the thread I posted a link that shows 5 pet battle dailies that can be done on other characters but completed by any character on the account. So, this panda could have won the battles on his main, then turned the quests in via his panda's quest journal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting...He's going to be an NPC in the Monk Class hall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeleteThisThanks View Post
    I always wanted to try this out and see how far I can get. :>
    I got to the Character creation screen.

Congrats Double Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Parrot View Post
    Interesting...He's going to be an NPC in the Monk Class hall.
    He doesn't deserve it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    I got to the Character creation screen.

Congrats Double Agent
    I show no interest in grinding herbs or doing pet battles to get to level 100. It would take too damn long.