Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Or just dont bother you alredy saw content. There is no reason to continue playing until legion. All you will get by playing in HFC above LFR is useless gear what will be absolote anyway.
    Well thats the case in every expansion, you should live in the now and not base all of your gaming decisions on what will be relevant in 6 months. If you're having fun playing the game now then play the game now. It sure is a lot more fun and faster to level up with a full heroic/mythic upgraded gearset than it is to level up in LFR gear, so there is some lasting benefit to the gear.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

So much good info! I did pug HFC on normal last night, but went as DPS out of an abundance of caution. Mostly over-geared raiders farming books for ring, so it didn't feel much different from LFR other than longer pauses between bosses. We cleared it and I got a couple of very minor upgrades. They invited me back for next week, so we'll see. I still prefer tanking (and think I'm better at that), but feeling more comfortable all the time. I like the idea of our 5-man mythic dungeon team pugging some extras! We may try that soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    So much good info! I did pug HFC on normal last night, but went as DPS out of an abundance of caution. Mostly over-geared raiders farming books for ring, so it didn't feel much different from LFR other than longer pauses between bosses. We cleared it and I got a couple of very minor upgrades. They invited me back for next week, so we'll see. I still prefer tanking (and think I'm better at that), but feeling more comfortable all the time. I like the idea of our 5-man mythic dungeon team pugging some extras! We may try that soon.
    See if you can tank with that group. Let them know your situation. Sounds like they'll be happy to work with you, even if it's just starting out off-tanking on a few of the easy bosses.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Or just dont bother you alredy saw content. There is no reason to continue playing until legion. All you will get by playing in HFC above LFR is useless gear what will be absolote anyway.
    You also get credit for kills, fun with friends(irl or not), and better gear than what you would get while leveling(heroic/mythic level).

Also lfr isnt even close to a real fight. They say its for story and what not but there are so few lines of text that provide the story that they should just get rid of it. If people want to see the story they can go on youtube.

Me personally i am 5/13 mythic and i am having a blast in mythic hfc. My toons name is my username (us servers) as well as a youtube channel with all fights i have done.
    Last edited by Not jaylock at all; 2016-02-07 at 12:32 AM.