Do you think the Broken Shore will ever be added to the alpha / beta?

It seems like a very key thing to not have added thus far, I know we're still missing other zones but given the comparative size of it you'd think it would be easier.

I'm somewhat hoping Blizz won't add it to the alpha / beta and keep it a total surprise (other than the known events) for everyone.

I'm a spoiler addict, and I don't bemoan that or see it as an issue because that's just part of how I get hyped for WoW. I still think it would be very cool if Blizzard kept the specifics underwraps until 7.0 hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll add it...It's listed under the legion alpha page on the official site of what's in and what isn't, so it'll definitely be added at some point.

They don't care about spoilers on the alpha really. It'll be added and tested, and then probably also tested on the PTR along with the world event. (this really isn't -much- of a test, it'll be on the PTR for probably about a month just to catch any remaining bugs and such, but really most of it's done at that point)

Deleted
    Pretty sure that it will be tested at some point perhaps as some of the last stuff- to create a lot of hype about the event

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In honesty I think Broken Shore will be tested on a PTR rather than the Alpha/Beta. Since isn't it part of the pre-expansion stuff?

Broken shore will get tested like they tested Tanaan intro during wod beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post
    Broken shore will get tested like they tested Tanaan intro during wod beta.
    Broken Shore is prepatch content
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I thought it would be the new intro like Tanaan jungle for wod. Might have misunderstood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    In honesty I think Broken Shore will be tested on a PTR rather than the Alpha/Beta. Since isn't it part of the pre-expansion stuff?
    They pre-patch stuff for wod was also tested in the beta for wod. It just gets tested on the PTR as well.

Ive stepped foot in it And honestly though, its just a jump down from the broken ledge from the Dalaran flight path and its right there... Literally. I doubt theyll lock it up like they did Tanaan Jungle.

*SPOILERS*
    Here are some screenies I took of Broken Shore taking a quick tour and also the Tomb of Sargeras front, back and up close. Also the floating Ziggurat to the southeast... No clue why its there yet XD
    http://imgur.com/a/my47H
    Last edited by Enan1981; 2016-03-15 at 03:47 AM.

My personal guess is it will open when they do a mass invite when beta hits, scrap all characters and do an event to stress test it.

While it is part of the pre patch, it is going to be necessary to do to start Legion, as far as I can tell, so a stress test to attempt to simulate launch on 1 server is necessary. And open of beta is probably best shot they have of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    Here are some screenies I took of Broken Shore taking a quick tour and also the Tomb of Sargeras front, back and up close. Also the floating Ziggurat to the southeast... No clue why its there yet XD
    http://imgur.com/a/my47H
    The floating Ziggurat is DK Class Hall: Acherus: The Ebon Hold
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat