Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The promo is more aimed at newer players or Hearthstone players. Not current wow players which is why I believe it should be retroactive.
    Because they know current players will do the content to level and make the world feel vibrant and alive. Potentially getting them +1 sub.

It's smart. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Do you know what a Promo is?

Blizzard doesn't need to get you to play their product. You're playing it hopelessly addicted.
    that garrison sure is addictive giving me free gold, otherwise i currently play other games sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I can understand that perspective, but when I already have 11 toons at max level on a server, seems pointless just to level another for something in a different game I play casually at most. I've already put in the time to grind out the levels, why should I have to do it, even if it's only an hour, again?
    That's the thing, you don't have to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    that garrison sure is addictive giving me free gold, otherwise i currently play other games sorry.
    Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.
    He's not wrong. It's what is paying my sub atm while my money goes into other games. Mostly ff14 and Indie stuff. Oh and Netflix

He's not wrong. It's what is paying my sub atm while my money goes into other games. Mostly ff14 and Indie stuff. Oh and Netflix
    And you're telling me why?

Should I care?

Why should Garrisons giving you gold mean you get a promo item.

And you're telling me why?

Should I care?
    You cared enough to reply <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    That's the thing, you don't have to do it.
    Yup completely optional but people think they have to because if they don't then they are missing something super big.

You cared enough to reply <3
    Now you're just being too cute

also
    SUPER BIG is an opinion. It's cosmetic

snip
    lets take your unedited quote shall we, "I really could care less what other people are doing."

so why so in denial about what i'm telling you? calling me hopelessly addicted, and "Whatever you have to tell yourself."

why don't you take what i say for fact? instead you imply i cannot stop playing wow, i think you do care, this post shows you do.

edit: you could care less? see how much you care, you could care less but you don't <3
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2016-03-16 at 03:59 AM.

A business exploring new avenues to gain business is pathetic? Do consumers have no clue how a business should operate?

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    A business exploring new avenues to gain business is pathetic? Do consumers have no clue how a business should operate?
    there are better ways of doing it, look at mmo-c how salty the average person is towards blizzard, do you think they could run it better? could they be nicer to customers?

lets take your unedited quote shall we, "I really could care less what other people are doing."

so why so in denial about what i'm telling you? calling me hopelessly addicted, and "Whatever you have to tell yourself."

why don't you take what i say for fact? instead you imply i cannot stop playing wow, i think you do care, this post shows you do.
    I'm just getting a kick watching you worm around thinking Blizzard owes you something.

How bout no promo?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a few level 100s, however I took the time to get a level 20 for the portrait. Was it annoying? Somewhat but it wasn't anything for me to bitch about.

there are better ways of doing it, look at mmo-c how salty the average person is towards blizzard, do you think they could run it better? could they be nicer to customers?
    Tbh all they have to do is do one little hotfix and make it retroactive. Yes it's not aimed at us and yes leveling to 20 isn't hard but still it's not giving it us instantly or leveling for it is gonna be too much. Yeah I'm on both sides here

Excuse me but I think Blizzard knows a thing or two about getting players to play their games and do promos considering the shere amount of butthurt.

This is how it sounds. OMG blizzard you are giving us a promo item if we play the game? But I don't want to play the game anymore give it to me now!

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh all they have to do is do one little hotfix and make it retroactive. Yes it's not aimed at us and yes leveling to 20 isn't hard but still it's not giving it us instantly or leveling for it is gonna be too much. Yeah I'm on both sides here
    The need you to be out in the world so the newcomers and returning players see a live vibrant world at low level.

Why have a promo if you're going to half ass it?

Excuse me but I think Blizzard knows a thing or two about getting players to play their games and do promos considering the shere amount of butthurt.

This is how it sounds. OMG blizzard you are giving us a promo item if we play the game? But I don't want to play the game anymore give it to me now!

- - - Updated - - -

The need you to be out in the world so the newcomers and returning players see a live vibrant world at low level.

Why have a promo if you're going to half ass it?
    I doubt making it retroactive would cause it to be that bad.

Oh no! a few recurring posters and jaded people are causing discontent. More news at 11

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt making it retroactive would cause it to be that bad.
    If it's retroactive then the 1-20 zones will be barren wastelands. They need people. Life Vibrantness and people in the cities outside Garrison.

nevermind the subs from clueless people who don't know 1-20 is free and resub just to level it only.

The made a few million off a portrait graphic in a day. Good for them

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    there has to be an old Chinese proverb about people who are never satisfied.
    Confucius say: Haters gonna hate
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of idiots on here never ceases to amaze me. If you don't want the new HS hero then don't level a class to 20. If you want one, level one. It's really that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by regalbeast View Post
    the amount of idiots on here never ceases to amaze me. If you don't want the new hs hero then don't level a class to 20. If you want one, level one. It's really that simple.
    Too logical. Must be sarcasim