Deleted
    What do I need to do in order to access those?

Sorry, I'm a steamgifts newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by desdelian View Post
    What do I need to do in order to access those?

Sorry, I'm a steamgifts newbie.
    Sacrifice a unicorn, run 2 circles around your house and read things here.

- - - Updated - - -

wat, also that tag

I have 3 gifts for Murder Miners. Can't create giveaways for those, but a PM will do
    Also have 3 gifts for Dead Island: Epidemic Open Beta, not sure what to do with those...

7+ Year Old Account
    New bundle at Indie Gala.

Edit: New bundle at Bundle Stars, too.

Last edited by Sheevah; 2016-03-16 at 06:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    Freebie
    Planetary Annihilation
    https://www.bundlestars.com/en/giveaway
    So slow, posted that a dday or two ago, though many of us got it from an incredibly good bundle that went out a few month ago

I have a Dark Souls key to giveaway. Send me a PM to enter and I'll random roll for it in a couple days. If you send me a Black Desert Online NA guest pass, I'll give you an extra entry.
    Last edited by Woogs; 2016-03-17 at 12:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indie Gala - Saints from Hell Bundle - https://www.indiegala.com/saints

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gat out of hell...lol.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Gat out of hell...lol.
    If you haven't played it, it's worth it on sale somewhere. Very short game (think around 6 hours or so to finish most of it, including a lot of the side activities) but basically...it's more Saints Row 4. But with Kinzy and Johnny. In hell.

I'm hoping that upcoming Deep Silver announcement at E3 is Saints Row related. I really hope it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Gat out of Hell was an expansion (standalone?)/massive DLC for Saints Row 3.

Definitely ought to be fun though if I ever get around to it. Still not played SR4 yet, loved SR3.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I thought Gat out of Hell was an expansion (standalone?)/massive DLC for Saints Row 3.
    Yeah, more or less, except for SR4 instead of 3. Playing SR4 makes the story make a bit more sense (not that it makes sense to start with), but you can play it on its own with no problem. It does take place after SR4 chronologically (if that even matters in the universe).

10+ Year Old Account
    My thinking might come from my having seen it advertised in SR3, which was probably due to it connecting to their servers to serve new advertising content on the home screen (random guess).

Definitely saw something about it a while ago I'm certain, and I've not played (or even loaded) SR4 yet. Oh well

I still have to play SR3. I'll just wait for another sale since I do have the rest of the bundle already.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I still have to play SR3. I'll just wait for another sale since I do have the rest of the bundle already.
    Same. I played about thirty minutes of it when we got the Deep Silver bundle forever ago, but haven't gone back to it since. I told myself I was done buying games for a while and then the Division and UFC2 came out. I'm such a liar to myself.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    I played it, completed it in like 30 hours maybe, had some DLC that probably made shit easier, but made it hellish good fun.

I completed SR3's storyline in about 15 hours and did some side activities before venturing into other games (backlog is getting big again). Yep, i recommend it to anyone.

I don't know if DLC arsenal is that op, i tried to avoid using them :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

I just blacklisted some people that started winning lots of group giveaways (not from this group). Not because they won so much, but because they are literally in over 1000 Steam groups o.O Really... if you're that desperate to get free stuff, you don't deserve anything.

Deleted
    Sacrifice a unicorn, run 2 circles around your house and read things here.

Oh thanks. Could I get an invite from someone in the group, then? My steamid is desdelian, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    I completed SR3's storyline in about 15 hours and did some side activities before venturing into other games (backlog is getting big again). Yep, i recommend it to anyone.

I don't know if DLC arsenal is that op, i tried to avoid using them :P
    I did a lot of shit with the tank. Tanks ... kinda win

I just blacklisted some people that started winning lots of group giveaways (not from this group). Not because they won so much, but because they are literally in over 1000 Steam groups o.O Really... if you're that desperate to get free stuff, you don't deserve anything.
    Unfortunately I think that some people are like that. Their moral compass is slightly off. I temporarily put someone on my BL because they had won a little bit too much of late in order to give them a chance to correct the ratio and to calm down on the wins for a bit. Despite having won 2 games from me in the past they put me on their blacklist. I thought it was quite funny. Not that I would be interested in entering any of the persons giveaways because I have a hard rule of only entering wishlisted games at the moment (too much of a backlog and not enough time), but it does give one an idea of the type of people that are out there. Lol, I just had a look, this person is also in 1000 groups. Wow, I didn't know that was even possible.
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2016-03-18 at 03:22 AM.