Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    it really isn't hard to get 20 ppl to play together, esp in a game that is over ten years old.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    it really isn't hard to get 20 ppl to play together, esp in a game that is over ten years old.
    Most people would argue age would be a detractor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Most people would argue age would be a detractor.
    most people are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Hyperbole is alive and well though it would seem.
    I don't think you know what that word means because that statement is the polar opposite of hyperbole.

most people are stupid.
    You proved that with your last 2 posts.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2016-03-18 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imsupers View Post
    I don't think it has much to do with the 20 man roster but rather that there is such a big content drought at the end of the expansion that people get burnt out and start playing something else.
    I get the notion of burnout running the same thing over and over again... but there is also the burnout of never having downtime. Myself personally, really enjoy the down time. I am one that when a new tier is out, I am focused on that. I don't worry about new achievements, new pets, or 90% of the fluff that's added outside of the new raid content. Once progression is over and things start to wind down again, that's when I go and enjoy that stuff, as well as other things i've enjoyed in game over the many years I have played. A year is a long time, and no doubt a few months from now I'll be as wound down as I can get and more than ready for new content again, but even when I get "bored" of wow, I've never developed these hostile feelings people seem to express. I find its strange how people react personally.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    yes it is hard and exhausting and at some point when it becomes way way way harder compared to few years ago, you just want to go back being a player and the consequence is guilds folding. Because lets face it, the actual work of running thing, no one wants to do it. People just come in with their big smiles, want to raid, loot and that is it.
    This is pretty accurate IMO, but I've found it more people than game design that's caused the my fatigue. I've been an officer in every guild I've raided with since Vanilla. This expac, I frequently felt like I wished I could just be a player. I wish I could be the guy who did his own thing and came to raid ready to go, instead of feeling the need to do it for others who seem less and less interested in putting that effort in themselves. Taking hours of my time drawing up strat diagrams threads, for 4 people out of 20 to read, and then still needing to spend time educating the other 15 who couldn't be bothered. It is taxing. I've definitely taken a step back on how much I contribute in my role, and have seen the impact its had. Never in my 10 years of raiding have I encountered so many new players that just seem to not give a shit about anything or anyone outside of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I don't know what that statistic is supposed to illustrate
    Youth unemployment in Spain. Not sure what I am supposed to see in your link considering I didn't ask for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    You proved that with your last 2 posts.
    if the tiny oceanic community has no problem raiding, then what is your excuse?

Oh that's right, you're an idiot.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2016-03-18 at 02:20 PM.

if the tiny oceanic community has no problem raiding, then what is your excuse?

Oh that's right, you're an idiot.
    Yea its a real powerhouse (lol)

u.s second, u.s fourth, five guilds in the top 20 U.S, I'd say it was. Oh, and those tiers where when we had to deal with 100-200+ ping because we didn't have our own servers and still beat a lot of u.s guilds, lmfao. BUT OH NO IT'S SO HARD TO FIND PEOPLE TO RAID WITH WAH WAH. No, it really isn't. Time for u.s players to stop making excuses when it comes to raiding....
    Last edited by Simmias; 2016-03-18 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Youth unemployment in Spain. Not sure what I am supposed to see in your link considering I didn't ask for anything.
    Because youth unemployment in Spain defines the economical struggles that eventually lead to the decline in WoW. Whoa, what a train of thought.

No, it really isn't. Time for u.s players to stop making excuses when it comes to raiding....
    To be fair making excuses is hardly limited to wow raiding in the us. That said I think it's not really unreasonable there when you can make really nice money in certain games over there despite being essentially on an international scale irrelevant so I couldn't blame anyone rather going for that instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Because youth unemployment in Spain defines the economical struggles that eventually lead to the decline in WoW. Whoa, what a train of thought.
    Yo I am gonna leave ya to it.