Deleted
    i think it looks good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    You're complaining about how childish it looks, but one of your two complaints is that Khadgar looks like he's pooping? Mmm.
    You do not find his pose/move awkward? Why put that into a trailer?

Also fantasy doesn't have to mean plastic armor. But forget the armor, everything looks so fake and sometimes you get the feeling that there are multiple movies being shown.

Even if it sucks lets pretend we all love it so we can atleast get a third war movie with arthas
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I'll have to agree that the armor and stuff looks so fake. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    compared to what movie?
    Indeed. This is actually quite authentic looking in hollywood standards and that's saying a lot from a fantasy movie. Reasons being that A. they actually tried to make it look like an armour that can protect you and B. it's clean and not covered in fucking shit.

why yes it does...

have been saying that since the first trailer came out....

its going to be a huge flop economically speaking

I really want to like it, but the movie looks less appealing every time a new trailer comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    why yes it does...

have been saying that since the first trailer came out....

its going to be a huge flop economically speaking
    You dont know that but you are hoping just to be right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I love warcraft but the movie seems like it will be "top 10 worst films ever made".

Perhaps i am wrong but... it just looks like it will fail so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheCherriesLover View Post
    I really want to like it, but the movie looks less appealing every time a new trailer comes out.
    my feeelings exactly. I'm revisiting the idea of 'forcing' my friends to come with me. I might just go alone and prevent all the bashing that's probably coming after we watch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it looks a hell of a lot better than I thought it would. Will be seeing it regardless

sig made by BeastyBeauty

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Civil war trailer is easily the best trailer of the year and every single trailer you mentioned was better than the warcraft one. The movie looks so clichéd and the cgi so awful even the jumping over the castle to ride the griffin felt weak as shit. Like I knew the minute I opted civil war trailer was great some random Internet dude would tell me how awful it was just out of some hipster need to shit over things but also secretly because they're massive fan boys. The warcraft trailer was bad and if it's any indication of the movie it's going be a tired clichéd plot. The dialogue had no sparkle,nothing about it was captivating in the least.
    "Apocalypse" trailer is better than the "Civil War" trailer. So no, "Civil War" is not "easily the best trailer of the year," even if you personally prefer it.

Deleted
    looks good to me, cant wait to see it in full!!

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    "Apocalypse" trailer is better than the "Civil War" trailer. So no, "Civil War" is not "easily the best trailer of the year," even if you personally prefer it.
    Wait? X-men apocalype better than Civil War ... you kidding me?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I love warcraft but the movie seems like it will be "top 10 worst films ever made".

They already have this list.

And it's, by no stretch, very accurate. Even if this movie turns out to not be a favorite, I have a suspicion it will be far from top ten WORST.

At worst, it will be average. I still think it will be above average, personally. But, everyone has a subjective opinion. Still going to watch it in hopes of being entertained, and I doubt I will leave feeling like I was not.

I've never seen a bad movie with Clancy Brown in it. And he is friggin Blackhand in this one. Already at least a 6/10.

To be honest, all this movie is missing is a decent wrestler cameo as one of the orcs, bustin some fools. Hulk Hogan as Kargath, make it happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    I've never seen a bad movie with Clancy Brown in it. And he is friggin Blackhand in this one. Already at least a 6/10.

To be honest, all this movie is missing is a decent wrestler cameo as one of the orcs, bustin some fools. Hulk Hogan as Kargath, make it happen.
    I just watched London Has Fallen. Gerard Butler. Morgan Freeman. The guy that played Two-Face. Other meaningful actors.

And you know what? The film was shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post

I don't see how this could even be close to Gods of Egypt levels of bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Lock down for thread ressurection please....

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    It's decent for a video game movie for sure. I've only seen snip from those undercover sites so it's recorded on a damn cell phone, but the story isn't bad at all, and they chose good characters.

No matter what blizzard does, people on mmo-c.com will be angry about it - and that's your right. It's going to do well on the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    I just watched London Has Fallen. Gerard Butler. Morgan Freeman. The guy that played Two-Face. Other meaningful actors.

And you know what? The film was shit.
    Fortunately Clancy Brown isn't that meaningul of an actor. I mean while Morgan Freeman was pretty much the second hero of Shawshank, Clancy Brown was merely an asshole guard the hero helped one time. I guess we are safe then.