Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    By now Its probably just the historic kind of thing there-- being able to say "I protested at a Trump rally' a few years down the line to sound cool.
    They're true believers, but mostly it's because they're pathetic people with little in life to be proud of.

They've latched themselves on the to this radical batshit insane anti-Trump movement because of two reasons:

1. There's no prerequisite to be a dingbat, other than the obvious intelligence deficiency.
    2. They've been conditioned to think what they're doing is just soooooo important.

These people aren't the types to ever accomplish anything, or be successful, or even just find love and happiness.

They're outraged, belligerent, militant little mouth formers and this is their climax.

I can only imagine how self important they believe their little "movement" to be.

Yea! I screamed in a horses face, I'm changing the world man!

Normal people would just say "hmm, Trump, don't like him, not voting for him" and that would be that.

But these sad little children of the perpetual victim culture have concocted their own little crusade and it's time they be told just how pathetic they are.
    Last edited by TrumpIsPresident; 2016-03-21 at 07:57 AM.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Athor View Post
    If you read the article, they used pepper spray AFTER the filmed incident. After she first tried to scare the house by screaming in his ear, and then when the horse woudn't react, hit it. Her aim was probably to make the horse run amuck and the protestors could twist it they were assaulted by police with horses.

Its really scary, people assaulting defenseless animals because they are so angry at the thought of having to get a job
    Makes sense why they would spray everyone including reporters after that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Haha, well this is one enraged dingbat wouldn't you all agree?

Can you imagine what it must have been like to witness this?

A mouth foaming "warrior for tolerance" becoming so triggered that she walks up to a horse, screams right in its face, and then slaps it, hahaha.

Jeez ...I feel bad for whatever beta marries this women.
    My post count is low for a reason. This stuff right here is superb reading material. Quoted for all eternity. Bless your little black heart!

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    She really does look like she's trying to force push the horse. She's just another mindless fanatic that is terrified of Trump doing...anything. Anything at all. If anything, it's the first time I've ever seen people believe a politician will actually do something.
    SJW's are capable of anything but they mostly ruin movements

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    She really does look like she's trying to force push the horse. She's just another mindless fanatic that is terrified of Trump doing...anything. Anything at all. If anything, it's the first time I've ever seen people believe a politician will actually do something.
    Just mindless hysteria spurred on by a mixture of the news smear campaign against Trump and Trumps own abrasively blunt statements.

Obama has been trying to close Guantanamo for what, 7 years or something now? He's struggled to change healthcare and his attempts at stricter gun control seem to get nowhere.

He's openly said how much he struggles to get any change made - the idea that Trump would wield more power than Obama and be able to pass any disastrous changes seems ludicrous. People are aware the presidency isn't some ultimate power dictatorship, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously someone wanted her to get on his horse, cause it was amazing. Give it a lick, tastes just like raisins. But the part about lemonade probably set her off. Obviously we don't know the whole story people.

That strong, pronounced chin, that adam's apple. yup, that's a fucking guy. gotta love those tolerant liberals.

The person in the mugshot is an absolutely disgusting human being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two words.

Disperse. Now.

Triggered freaks need to learn you can't do this crap, and if a few successor hipsters have to be gassed and hosed to restore order, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    They're true believers, but mostly it's because they're pathetic people with little in life to be proud of.

They've latched themselves on the to this radical batshit insane anti-Trump movement because of two reasons:

1. There's no prerequisite to be a dingbat, other than the obvious intelligence deficiency.
    2. They've been conditioned to think what they're doing is just soooooo important.

These people aren't the types to ever accomplish anything, or be successful, or even just find love and happiness.

They're outraged, belligerent, militant little mouth formers and this is their climax.

I can only imagine how self important they believe their little "movement" to be.

Yea! I screamed in a horses face, I'm changing the world man!

Normal people would just say "hmm, Trump, don't like him, not voting for him" and that would be that.

But these sad little children of the perpetual victim culture have concocted their own little crusade and it's time they be told just how pathetic they are.
    This ^

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really get why anyone would attack a horse, especially a police horse. They are some of the calmest, steadiest horses out there, and horses instinctively avoid stepping on people when at all possible (unless, of course, the horse is an asshole, but these are not asshole horses).
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Give that weirdo a ticket to a trump rally I say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Hope she gets mental health counseling in lieu of a jail sentence.
    My hope is forced sterilization. Get her sort of crazy out of the genepool.

Wait.. I've seen her before..

At least she'll have to trot to court, pony up, and pay a fine.

Foster is affiliated with the communist group, Progressive Youth Organization, and can be seen in video and photographs taken at the protest holding one end of a large red banner emblazoned with a gold star lettered PYO and the message, “Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win.”

Foster’s bio at Instagram:

“aprilfosterrr April KC, worker, writer, commie, feminist, music, books, trans, go Royals. twitter.com/aprilfosterrr”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...nist-agitator/

Deleted
    White-horse privilege?

That look in her eyes though. Was she under influence of something?

Shame the horse did not kick her in the face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    My hope is forced sterilization. Get her sort of crazy out of the genepool.

Wait.. I've seen her before..

We* had great experiences with that, til the USA made us stop...

*Discounting the people who got sterilized, but they don't count anyway, eh?

/sarcasm end

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    lol

/popcorn.
    So, people get sued for giving horses a girl slap over there?

Can I have something of that popcorn, please?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So, people get sued for giving horses a girl slap over there?

Can I have something of that popcorn, please?
    I share with all

I bought 8 years worth.