10+ Year Old Account
    Size: 2560x1440
    Visible text: Shadowbathed
    Logo: Preferably 1/2 Troll Banner/Blood Elf Banner
    General colour scheme: Cold blue, I am a death knight after all <3
    Specifics: Please include on blood elf side my DK, and on the troll side a Troll DK in the end of starter gear. If possible have them back to back kinda like: (^<^)||(^>^) as its showing where my DK started in Oct 2009 and has come to now in March 2016. Include <Esoteric-Illidan> somewhere on the banner (Preferably bottom center). This is a youtube banner if that info matters. PST if you are interested in picking it up! I'd greatly appreciate it!
    Last edited by Shadowbathed; 2016-04-01 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    My model viewer isn't working very well, so it might take a day or so, but I'll try doing this for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, all done. This went faster than I anticipated. Feel free to re-request in a week if you're not pleased with the results:

OMG THIS IS AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! this is more than i expected! Thank you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamzi View Post
    OMG THIS IS AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! this is more than i expected! Thank you!!!
    Glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Abumidruid View Post
    Chat Cover
    Visible text: Abumagic
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bumagic/simple
    Gear set: T3, please!
    Helm visible: No, thanks!
    Your pose: Your choice.
    General colour scheme: Fire-Arcane Style please ^.^.
    Any extras: Your choice.
    Thanks in advance ^.^
    Claiming this since I havent seen anyone doing it and you've been waitin' way too long for something simple like that.

Finished!
    I was struggeling a little with the effects so.. hope it's what you were looking for. Enjoy!

Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2016-03-21 at 04:23 PM. Reason: finished request

Hi there! I am looking for a secondary banner for my Twitch profile. The one I had made awhile back is great, but I'd love to have a bit more variety and switch it up!

What you want for your page: Twitch banner - https://www.twitch.tv/shammyspice/profile
    Dimensions: 1100 x 480
    Visible text: My character name - Shammyspice, Server and guild: Alexstrasza & Agents of Change, spec: Restoration Shaman
    Logo/Character: Perhaps incorporate our guild crest in there somewhere, and maybe also an icon that represents the Alliance.
    General colour scheme: Since there's still a decent amount of time left in WoD, perhaps a WoD/Hellfire Citadel theme with a resto shaman twist? As far as colors go, I've really been drawn to the blues/greens of the resto shaman or the earth/wind/fire/water "totem colors" with blues/greens as the dominant colors and red/brown as accents.
    Specifics/Extras: N/A

Thank you!

Love all your works, thank you for all of it!

My request:

A signature.

Visible text: Blindhammer (my name, in the upper right.)
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ammer/advanced
    Gear set: Current transmog set is fine.
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Claws up/Attack, as the main focus is the fist weapon transmog I'm wearing in the armory.
    General colour scheme: Much like my armor, White and Blue focus with an emphasis on wind and lightning.
    Any extras: Spirit Wolves! Somehow.. >.>

Many, many thanks. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-03-21 at 06:39 PM.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindhammer View Post
    Love all your works, thank you for all of it!

My request:

A signature.

Visible text: Blindhammer (my name, in the upper right.)
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ammer/advanced
    Gear set: Current transmog set is fine.
    Your pose: Claws up/Attack, as the main focus is the fist weapon transmog I'm wearing in the armory.
    General colour scheme: Much like my armor, White and Blue focus with an emphasis on wind and lightning.
    Any extras: Spirit Wolves! Somehow.. >.>

Many, many thanks. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Claiming

EDIT:

Big

Small

Last edited by mmoca8e49b78af; 2016-03-21 at 09:38 PM.

Hi All fantastic work as all ways. Would love to request below

Wallpaper 1920*1080

Visible text: Yngvar, Standard Nerds, BOSS MTus.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Yngvar/simple
    Gear set: The Transmog on Armory link please. Want to have both Quel'Serrar and Quel'Delar visable
    Your pose: Pretty much would like a scene of the warrior going nuts and owning Demons.
    General colour scheme: Red and fire suits the set I think
    Any extras: Up to you. Just basically want to look badass owning The burning Legion

One week bump but changed from Sig to wallpaper
    Last edited by Lplatehealer; 2016-03-23 at 11:23 PM.

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andry View Post
    Hello, guys
    I,ve seen many cool banners/signatures/avatars and wallpapers on this thread and I would like an avatar with a signature too.
    So, let me start:
    Visible text: Andry- Blade's Edge
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Andry/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 18 hc
    Pose: Artist's choice
    Color scheme: Brown, black and red
    Extras:Blood in the corners
    Well, thats it, I know you can do some awesome work, guys!
    Thanks in advance
    4 week bump

Quote Originally Posted by Andry View Post
    4 week bump
    I'll claim this one, even though Im kinda poopy at blood

And done. Feel free to request if you arent happy with it

Non MMO:

MMO

Last edited by Staryu; 2016-03-22 at 05:27 AM.

Hey there, fellas! I'd like to request something to see more of your awesome works!

Banner Request

Size: YouTube banner (2048x1152p, please, make it to fit the computer banner screen)
    Visible text: In my character's right I want Dethêroc and below the name <Frostmourne Hungers>, and in my character's left Quel'Thalas
    Logo: In the left upper corner, an alliance crest with silver instead of the classic alliance gold
    General color scheme: A light blue and white (because of snow)
    Specifics: The background could be Icecrown (not ICC) and the character's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AAroc/advanced eith a slashing animation.

Thanks in advance, I'll wait patiently

Sig and avatar by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Beasty Beauty View Post
    Claiming this since I havent seen anyone doing it and you've been waitin' way too long for something simple like that.

Finished!
    I was struggeling a little with the effects so.. hope it's what you were looking for. Enjoy!

Thank youuuuuuuu, it looks amazing!, thank you very much I really like itttt ^-^ thank youuuuuuu ^.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yochi View Post
    I'll claim this one, even though Im kinda poopy at blood

And done. Feel free to request if you arent happy with it

Non MMO:

MMO

Wow, it's awesome! Thanks, Yochi!

Quote Originally Posted by Abumidruid View Post
    Thank youuuuuuuu, it looks amazing!, thank you very much I really like itttt ^-^ thank youuuuuuu ^.^
    yey! So happy you like it! :3

Deleted
    Certainly a lot of really nice stuff in here, wonder if I can trouble you

My request:

A signature.

Visible text: Snøwfury (lower right)
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wfury/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 18 Mythic please
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Blowing a kiss
    General colour scheme: Up to you
    Any extras: up to you!

Can't thank whomever takes this on enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Hi,

I would love a wallpaper to be made.

Resolution: 2560x1440
    Visible Text: Rehok or if you want to put something that might make sense go ahead
    Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Rehok/simple
    Gear Set: Bloodfang with Legendary Daggers equipped (Fangs of the Father)
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Pose: Stance when you target someone with the Wings from Legendary Daggers (Fangs of the Father)
    General Colour Scheme: don't know if this will make sense but Shadowy/smokey as if im in the shadow
    Any Extras: none

Thanks in advance

Also, Am i able to request multiple things in 1 post or do i need to wait for the cooldown?
    I'm a bit interested in this request, however, I'd like some artistic freedom with it - particularly with removing the helm.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Caiti

Nice job on that signature. Love the colouring

You can remove the helm if you want or replace it with the most common transmog rogues have the Cursed vision of sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Edited my post to claim it
    Yipee! can't wait to see what you do

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfury View Post
    Certainly a lot of really nice stuff in here, wonder if I can trouble you

My request:

A signature.

Visible text: Snøwfury (lower right)
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wfury/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 18 Mythic please
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Blowing a kiss
    General colour scheme: Up to you
    Any extras: up to you!

Can't thank whomever takes this on enough.
    I was bored so I gave it a shot. It's been quite awhile since I did a sig for someone else. As always, if you don't like it you can re-request after the cooldown is up. Have a great day! ETA - If you like this and want a larger one for a guild website then let me know and I'll be happy to create one for you.
    Last edited by Safhira; 2016-03-22 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Claiming

EDIT:

Big

Small

Oh my goodness it's awesome! Thank you so much!
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by ridamark View Post
    still amazing to see all the amazing stuff that ppl do in this thread. i always come back to it once in while to see the work ppl can do and it just blows my mind. wish i had that talent and that eye for this type of stuff.

Twitch:

What you want for your page: Looking for a offline and background image, info boxes and a chat overlay<i have been useing my siggy for it x2 atm>

Dimensions: Chat overlay- whatever the standard seems to be, my game res is 2560x1440

Visible text: For the Offline/Background, id like a lich kingy feel. i have always love arthas and the whole DK/undead feel. i have every single undead horse jsut bc of this =D

Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../rida/advanced <no cloak and if toon is used for anything, the front part of the mask, black it out so u dont see the face between the tusks> and if name is used anywhere please use "ridamark" not "rida"

General colour scheme: again something very ICC/lich king feel would be awesome. the spirit effect when your fighting arthas atop ICC<when u look straight up, i just love> eg: http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...pshos1iimr.jpg

Specifics/Extras: not needed but maybe invincible and the icebound frostbrood drake toss in for a splash or flare, but not needed. i leave it int he hands of the desinger.

thank you in advance for anyone who may pick this up =D
    2 week bumpy =D

"If you watch Godzilla in reverse, it's about a giant lizard repairing Tokyo and then Moonwalking into the ocean."