Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Then why would you do quests for them?
    Because outside influences forces us to work together?

Until they officially end the faction conflict, joint ventures should always be uneasy things and grudges/dislikes should be visible.

Whether you like it or not: The Horde is still an enemy of the Alliance, and knowing history they will stab us in the back first chance they get.
    Alliance leaders going all "kissy kissy and welcome!" makes 0 sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Furthermore Tyrande is an Ancient - and High Priestess to a powerful order as well as racial leader to a distinguished people, not to mention the whole elven super intelligence etc etc. You'd not expect her to be so foolish
    Tyrande is not a Galadriel.

Warcraft III has already established that she is quick to judge, slow to forgive and quite hotheaded & irrational at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    A source to what? Are you fucking daft? I told you that FEW people complained about this. As in NOT MANY! Blizzard most likely changed it because they thought it was stupid as well even if this wasn't what the few players who pointed out this issue wanted. So go cry cause Blizzard decided to start cutting the Hordes a break. It must probably weigh heavy on you.
    I'm asking you to provide sources for the claims you're making. Simple.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    not to a similar response to Tyrande though.. different personality, different person, different circumstance - Tyrande is going after her husband an important hero of Azeorth and fighting a world threat, - whereas wasn't Vol'jin trying to advance a his own faction interests?

Furthermore Tyrande is an Ancient - and High Priestess to a powerful order as well as racial leader to a distinguished people, not to mention the whole elven super intelligence etc etc. You'd not expect her to be so foolish -- but then.. this is wow.. not Marvel or Tolkein Or George RR Martin
    Tyrande is neither intelligent or that powerful, she should be begging the horde player to help her, not going full retard and blaming them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Tyrande is neither intelligent or that powerful, she should be begging the horde player to help her, not going full retard and blaming them.
    Should elune decide to throw her full support behind Tyrande, she is a force to be reckoned with, but that hasn't happened in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Should elune decide to throw her full support behind Tyrande, she is a force to be reckoned with, but that hasn't happened in a long time.
    Didn't she call upon Elune in Wolfheart and get wtfpwnt anyways by orc archers? Yea she is powerful if her god holds her hand, but shes just a loon without it.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Didn't she call upon Elune in Wolfheart and get wtfpwnt anyways by orc archers? Yea she is powerful if her god holds her hand, but shes just a loon without it.
    Yes she called for elune, but what she received wasn't that much, never forget she did protect her from Archimonde at one point.The most powerful beings on Azeroth are not strong because of their own abilities, but rather on how much external energy they can channel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes she called for elune, but what she received wasn't that much, never forget she did protect her from Archimonde at one point.The most powerful beings on Azeroth are not strong because of their own abilities, but rather on how much external energy they can channel.
    Yea , I just think alliance should have to suffer through the same dumb shit we do helping turande, force alliance players to help sylvanas. Imagine the forums then
    Holy shit lol

Yea , I just think alliance should have to suffer through the same dumb shit we do helping turande, force alliance players to help sylvanas. Imagine the forums then
    Happens from time to time, the Alliance players had to save thrall back in the day in caverns of times for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happens from time to time, the Alliance players had to save thrall back in the day in caverns of times for example.
    It really is just dumbest case would just be instead of tyrande for the horde we have the old tauren. Druid help us back from firelands, I forget his name
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-03-22 at 07:04 PM.
    Holy shit lol

It really is just dumb,best case would just be instead of tyrande for the horde we have the old tauren. Druid help us back from firelands, I forget his name
    That is simply not how blizz rolls though, both factions have to interact with major figures of the other side, whether they like it or not. I doubt it will change in the future.

not to a similar response to Tyrande though.. different personality, different person, different circumstance - Tyrande is going after her husband an important hero of Azeorth and fighting a world threat, - whereas wasn't Vol'jin trying to advance a his own faction interests?

Furthermore Tyrande is an Ancient - and High Priestess to a powerful order as well as racial leader to a distinguished people, not to mention the whole elven super intelligence etc etc. You'd not expect her to be so foolish -- but then.. this is wow.. not Marvel or Tolkein Or George RR Martin
    You know things like ancients are cenarius, malorne ect? Tyrande isn't one of them.

Thats already happened multiple times. Multiple threads when WoD was being developed, I remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Thats already happened multiple times. Multiple threads when WoD was being developed, I remember.
    Atleast in WoD Horde got to follow Durotan and Alliance Yrel, but then Horde still had to buddy up to the Kirin'tor, which was annoying.
    Holy shit lol

Atleast in WoD Horde got to follow Durotan and Alliance Yrel, but then Horde still had to buddy up to the Kirin'tor, which was annoying.
    Yeah I believe we had threads complaining that Horde had to help Khadgar, and Alliance had to help Thrall. But that doesn't even take into account the many other times its happened. My point being, the Horde helping Tyrande isn't that crazy of an idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Yeah I believe we had threads complaining that Horde had to help Khadgar, and Alliance had to help Thrall. But that doesn't even take into account the many other times its happened. My point being, the Horde helping Tyrande isn't that crazy of an idea.
    I still think it's just the lazy way out, and has been for a while, why make 2 quests when you can just slightly alter the dialogue of one?
    Holy shit lol

Yeah seriously. I hate neutral characters and neutral interaction. How hard is it to have both factions have their own NPC quests without having to go in a war scenario. Seriously. Push the enemy from both sides, gather up at the end, talk with your own leaders. You never have to interact with opposing faction leaders.

Could just as easily have Archdruid Hamul as you said before helping Hordies.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really is just dumbest case would just be instead of tyrande for the horde we have the old tauren. Druid help us back from firelands, I forget his name
    Hamuul Runetotem if I am not mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Hamuul Runetotem if I am not mistaken.
    Yea, I can't remember names well without my coffee
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Because outside influences forces us to work together?

Until they officially end the faction conflict, joint ventures should always be uneasy things and grudges/dislikes should be visible.

Whether you like it or not: The Horde is still an enemy of the Alliance, and knowing history they will stab us in the back first chance they get.
    Alliance leaders going all "kissy kissy and welcome!" makes 0 sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Tyrande is not a Galadriel.

Warcraft III has already established that she is quick to judge, slow to forgive and quite hotheaded & irrational at times.

Tyrande is not Galadriel, but there is something to be said about the oldest living faction hero alongside Malfurion who so far has managed to stay alive for all these years, and restored her people back into prosperity from a quite recent calamity.

Tyrande actually managed to handle misogynistic Fandral Staghelm and his circle quite well while power squabbles were going on. She is no fool.

She brought the Highborne back into the fold, and successfully annexed both the Draenei and Worgen into the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW, to answer your question:

Blizzard doesn't weave unique stories for Horde and Alliance because using neutral characters and funneling both factions into the same story essentially cuts quest content production costs in half.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    She is no fool.
    Which is why I think the "personal accountable" line is BS and needs to be removed.

She should however have a harsh and distrustful tone towards horde PCs because these same PCs assaulted the Nightelves 2 expansions ago.