Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcasaur View Post
    twice a week I park in a disabled spot picking up my daughter from school because no one else ever parks in that spot and its always a cluster fuck.

I break this rule all the time.
    Well then, look at for heroes with cellphones!
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Well she is brain disabled, does that count as well?
    As long as that qualifies you to use the spot according the laws in your area, you're in the clear.

As an aside, I read your "she is brain disabled" and can't help but think of Frank on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia with his "donkey brains"

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Honestly, I think people should mind their own business. What was it any of this guy's concern? I mean seriously? I get like trying to stop an actual crime like a robbery or kidnapping, but seems like this guy decided to start shit with a lady for nonsense, and then decided to play the "I'm going to the police!" card after he provoked her. There are much bigger things to worry about than some lady parking in a handicap spot. Honestly, I don't even think handicap spots should exist; it's so frustrating trying to find parking somewhere and it's like oh yeah there's a spot up close.. only for it to be handicapped or expectant mothers/mothers with small children. Frustrates the hell out of me.
    As someone who is disabled I must say......

How about this woman not be a cunt. None of this would have happen if she didn't park in a handicap spot. She admitted she wasn't handicap and should recieve a fine for parking there.

Can't stand inconsiderate fucks like her.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    As someone who is disabled I must say......

How about this woman not be a cunt. None of this would have happen if she didn't park in a handicap spot. She admitted she wasn't handicap and should recieve a fine for parking there.

Can't stand inconsiderate fucks like her.
    She has received a caution for her actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    He can take his fkng moral crusade and shove it. Take a video that records the license plate, then give it to the police. Done.
    Police will NOT do anything about this or anything like this because they did not see it themselves.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-03-23 at 08:45 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Police will NOT do anything about this or anything like this because they did them see it themselves.
    Unless it gets enough public attention, which posting the video online got, and she was then warned.. Curious that such a horrible, terrible, misguided method got results.

/sarcasm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    As with most of these cases, just take it to the police, no need to shame her all over the internet. Especially with how crazy people are online.
    why she was in the wrong she deserves to be shamed she sounds like a complete bitch

Police will NOT do anything about this or anything like this because they did them see it themselves.
    Except that they did take action on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    After it was made public, with her assaulting him because he confronted her about it. Had he just taken a video with the plate like so many here suggest, nada would of happened.

There will be a follow up of this I bet. A lot of people will stop parking in handicapped spots.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

After it was made public via the video.

If he just took a pic of her car and her then showed it to the police they would not do anything.

Edit: Also fuck typos in my last post lol. Just woke up and my brain is running slow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Yea, can't possibly just be normal people who think laws should be followed.. gotta be SJW or self righteous.
    If the guy was handicapped he has all rights to protest. If he was just a passer by his attitude was purely a SJW stance, a holier than thou action. And the woman was clearly a bitch.

In my country if you see someone parked on a handicap spot without the wheelchair stick on the window and you want to do something about it, you alert the place's security or call the cops and that tool gets fucked more often than not. Picking up a phone and filming the idiot while confronting them is just a cry for attention, more than trying to be civic.

Because of that idiot filming it, that bitch probably will be harrassed for a long time by people in her town or by savages on the internet. A far heavier punishment than what the crime demands, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    After it was made public, with her assaulting him because he confronted her about it. Had he just taken a video with the plate like so many here suggest, nada would of happened.
    Yes it would have. As it has in other cases. As it has in the personal case I already talked about upthread.

The public uproar really just got the media interested, the police already were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...tons-1.3503154

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...tons-1.3503154

What terrible behaviour! We don't stand for this up here.
    How do you feel about these freelance vigilante journalists trying to take matters in their own hands?
    What's terrible is you defending her,and dumb people defending her.

Quote Originally Posted by moomoocow83 View Post
    why she was in the wrong she deserves to be shamed she sounds like a complete bitch
    As much as I love Batman vigilante justice isn't the answer.

the guy isn't handicapped by the way, just a holy SJW at work.

there really shouldn't be handicapped spaces at all, walking another 5 or 10 feet will not kill you, especially if you are simply out to get some coffee. this guys really annoying, picking a fight with a woman just because he's either bored, confrontational, or wants a few minutes of youtube fame. hes lucky he didnt pick on some aggressive guy who would probably beat the shit out of him and smash his camera.

Yes it would have. As it has in other cases. As it has in the personal case I already talked about upthread.

The public uproar really just got the media interested, the police already were.
    Not in all states and not in all cases. You may get lucky and the police will do something but 9 times out of 10 they will outright tell you if they didn't see it they can't prove it happen even with a video.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    What's terrible is you defending her,and dumb people defending her.
    I don't think I recall anyone saying she is in the right for parking there.

And in my case, having done it several times, I've never seen anything come of it, and was in fact even told that due to it being 3rd party it could of been edited, thus they can't use it. They can remember it should they see it personally happen, or keep tabs on other reports on it, but unless they personally see, or it comes from a security camera/anything that is not personally owned, they won't act on it. So seems we have cases on both sides.