Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If the baby titan's need to be "harvested" how could the thing ever been born anyways with all the titan's currently being dead?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    A planet waking up and becoming something that could standing a chance against Sargeras or some other threat doesn't sound like a peaceful procedure at all.
    Why does everyone think that Azeroth needs to be in her/his Titanform to fight the voidlords or will kill us on evolve or goes megatrontransformplanet.

Void lords can't manifest beyond old gods in our plane if they dont corrupt the soulworld.

So if sargeras is stopped and the old gods influence hindered, azeroth can evolve. And since it's the strongest world soul it could be something different which evolves from it. You know, something that could possibly travel the void and consume it itself, which I guess doesn't need a manifested titanform nessecerly.

But as everyone: just speculation, just wait and see how azeroth ends up? Isnt that the fun of ongoing lore? That you dont know what happens? Just enjoy the ride of Storytelling if you like it
    Last edited by mmoc5f76ab2d3b; 2016-03-23 at 09:14 PM.

How exactly would Azeroth "wake up" without destroying the planet?

Maybe they'll pull an Warhammer and go End Times on Azeroth. The franchise could probably use it to be honest.

Wow, that's almost as bad as a certain spiritual liege.

Wow OP, you sure make it sound as if Kosak slapped your mom in the face or something ... Christ.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Miss Metzen yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post

Maybe they'll pull an Warhammer and go End Times on Azeroth. The franchise could probably use it to be honest.
    HELL NO! Age of shitmar was the worst thing to happen to that franchise. I don't want that to be the fate of WoW as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Miss Metzen yet?
    My only problem with Metzen was that he had a boner for the Orcs and Thrall. While that was bad, he was generally at least decent with the rest of the stuff he was doing.

Now it seems like the teacher (who wasn't amazing, but wasn't terrible) gave the class to a student to teach to take a new teaching job (Overwatch).

Deleted
    Actually i have found it impossible to "trust" anything that Kosak says. All his comments feel like he's drunk or something and can't even remember which lore he is talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    My only problem with Metzen was that he had a boner for the Orcs and Thrall. Other than that there wasn't much I disliked.
    World soul can only wake up if all the orcs combine into thrall and then he himself is the final titan. /kappa
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    kosak is an idiot.
    thank god that what he said isn't canon.
    Did he decide yet weater or not Archimonde in HFC is MU one, or has there been no response yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post

creating the titans body in the world's core from the spirits, elements gathered
    Extracted the soul in the Light plane to manifest
    Is your fantasy THAT much limited?

10+ Year Old Account
    But seriously though his original quote, "we all carry part of the titans with us" is such shit writing I want to say he wasn't being serious.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Actually i have found it impossible to "trust" anything that Kosak says. All his comments feel like he's drunk or something and can't even remember which lore he is talking about.
    ^this right here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Did he decide yet weater or not Archimonde in HFC is MU one, or has there been no response yet?
    no idea, but i don't think we got a response yet.

Formerly known as Arafal

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Folks sure can be ruthless. https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/712745581009997824
    @ TheRedShirtGuy Not there, I was just musing randomly and wasn't trying to make an official clarification. :/

Deleted
    So he retconned himself almost immediately? that's alright then.

Worlds fastest self-retcon? Could go in the guiness book of records.

Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post
    creating the titans body in the world's core from the spirits, elements gathered
    Extracted the soul in the Light plane to manifest
    Is your fantasy THAT much limited?
    There are also theories about siphoning the world-soul into somebody due to how much shit has happened to Azeroth. Wrathion is a popular candidate due to him being basically the only Aspect/Titan-forged left trying to do the Titan's job and also having part of Aman'thul's soul that Lei Shen stole from Ra.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking View Post
    Folks sure can be ruthless. https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/712745581009997824
    @ TheRedShirtGuy Not there, I was just musing randomly and wasn't trying to make an official clarification. :/
    Because it would have been perhaps the stupidest thing they could have done in a long while. Almost immediately retcon an idea they just introduced in Chronicle that explained why Sargeras was after Azeroth.

I'm sorry Kosak can't just make random comments on the lore, but he should know that people will take them as canon since that is literally how it has always worked for creative writers commenting on the lore on social media in the past.

I can understand why this would annoy people, but honestly what did you expect to happen. If the planet did transform for good or bad the games over, so for a game company that's the end of the line and no one wants to kill of an active IP just for the sake of story. In my opinion, as much as a I love chronicles and the idea of it all it basically just reveals how insignificant you are to the story. They story is too big, goes from mortals vs mortals, to mortals vs mortals directed by demons, to demons killing worlds to stop void gods from entering the universe at the expense of all other beings like the titans, naaru etc. The story which maybe once made sense just falls by the way side when you consider that the demons invading Azeroth doesn't even have a purpose anymore if their aim is to destroy it, not once have the burning legion in game engaged the old god servants and since they are supposed to be "the true enemy" of the burning legion it makes the entire point of the invasion/s stupid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    So he retconned himself almost immediately? that's alright then.

Worlds fastest self-retcon? Could go in the guiness book of records.

That's one that was needed, though, for sure.