Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

"Has been removed from the game"

Over the years, several things have been removed from the game. So im asking you:

What do you like that has been removed from the game?

What do you dislike that has been removed from the game?

For example, I LIKE that flying was removed from the game. I DISLIKE that weapon skill was removed from the game.

Your turn.
    Last edited by Jaylock; 2016-03-24 at 04:01 PM.

Flying is in the game, Jay. You might wanna lay off the psychotropics.

I can't think of many things that I dislike being removed. For example, it's great that weapon skill is gone.

There is one thing. Badge vendors & gear.

Weapon/Armor skill levels being removed... was a happy day.

What I didn't like being removed... Reforging. I like customisability.

Also profession perks. Professions currently are bloody pointless past gold making.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-03-24 at 04:03 PM.

Hm.

I like that "failed attempt" on trying to mine/herb something was removed from the game.

I dislike that sharpening stones were removed from the game (well, you can still use the lowbie ones, but I think they count as "removed" since there are none above BC level).

I liked when Jaylock was removed from the forums.

I disliked when their ban expired.

Post constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-03-24 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Over the years, several things have been removed from the game. So im asking you:

What do you like that has been removed from the game?

What do you dislike that has been removed from the game?

For example, I LIKE that flying was removed from the game. I DISLIKE that weapon skill was removed from the game.

Your turn.
    My signature that was the day that 6.0 PTR patch notes were posted. The beginning of the end if only we could see, at least I saw the fun was removed.

*FUN* has been removed from the game...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Flying is in the game, Jay. You might wanna lay off the psychotropics.

I can't think of many things that I dislike being removed. For example, it's great that weapon skill is gone.

There is one thing. Badge vendors & gear.
    Well let me clarify, I LIKE that flying is no longer attainable the moment you hit max level. So from that perspective, it has been removed from the game, and I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Weapon/Armor skill levels being removed... was a happy day.

What I didn't like being removed... Reforging. I like customisability.

Also profession perks. Professions currently are bloody pointless past gold making.
    I also like that reforging was removed from the game.

I miss weapon skills, most of the stats that were removed, old talent system, you know, all the RPG elements that used to be in WoW.

Liked that weapon skill was removed. As a shaman in vanilla, having to re-level 2h axe/mace skill every time I would ever respec (mostly for healing, since that's what 90% of people expected of shaman in vanilla) was nothing short of a gigantohumongous headache.

Disliked the effort to remove flying. Had half of that effort went into content and better reward structure in WoD, maybe it wouldn't have lost half the playerbase.
    Last edited by Kazgrel; 2016-03-24 at 04:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an expansion rife with players leaving due to a lack of feeling rewarded for what they do outside raiding, leading to the feeling that there's nothing to do, the absolute last thing any idiot on this forum should be championing is removing content from the game, new or old.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Not missed: ARROWS - Absurdly annoying

Missed: Back when you had to time your Steady Shots with your auto attacks to maximize DPS, really separated the boys to the men!

Not missed- All the garbage like reagents, arrows and taking years to buff a raid. QoL improvements right there.

Missed- Having 3-4 raid tiers per xpac.

Also Jay no matter how much you want to look at it as, flying is there it exists whether you want it to or not. Therefore not removed just an optional thing to obtain if you want to get around faster. Had it been removed from being attainable then yes that is a removal. This just turns it into a piece of optional content like dailies.

Having more than just the illusion of choice in gear.

Might sound weird, but I miss mixing my own poisons and leveling the skill. Contrary to that I don't miss leveling lockpicking.

Deleted
    Abilities that were fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like:
    - Arrows, bullets and their equivalent pouches removed. I didn't play a hunter and I didn't feel like for this reason alone
    - Reforging removed

Dislike:
    - Lower level Zul'aman and Zul'gurub, and every old version of every dungeon! Scholomance, Temple of Atal'hakkar, ...
    - The most vital abilities being at a high level. I play twinks, some classes have their best abilities at very high level. Also the 90-100 perks, some of them fix a class, without it the class is.. Weird.
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

"I love that flying was removed so I can now travel on the ground with no discernible gain and I can gank people"

Jaylocke seems to mostly just like anything blizzard does. Especially if it impede's fun or customization

OT

I can only think of things I dislike, So much negativity surrounding this game in my mind that I can't think of much that i like about it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like that stuff like weapon skills and failed mining attempts have been removed.

I dislike that multiplayer scenarios have been removed. Instead of completely ditching them they could have instead improved them to offer something new instead of being simple 3 man dungeons (I liked them, but they really were only 3 man dungeons).