Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Not feeling the typography being used on the Warcraft character posters one bit. Looks like something that should be on a superhero TV series like Flash or Daredevil, and it clashes pretty poorly with the font of the official logo (which looks good). Are they trying to distance it from being cheesy, stereotypical high-fantasy?
    Last edited by mmoc2503427504; 2016-03-25 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    The mage on the big poster looks like a character from the dbz evolution movie.
    Garona looks like complete shit. They picked up a random homeless black woman and put some green paint on her.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Instead of oversized bobbers I would kill to have the fishing ability toggle between casting the line and reeling it in.

such a nice new shop mount

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post
    Am I the only one who only cares about the quality of this film because of the potential for Warcraft 2/3 sequels?

Live action Arthas/Illidan duel hype, yo.
    ye you probably are and the movie gonan end up like every other computer game movie adaptation os being very weak or complete crap just overhyped to heaven

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is she not GREEN ffs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    Garona looks like complete shit. They picked up a random homeless black woman and put some green paint on her.
    First of all, she's a well known actress, and second, GARONA ISN'T FULL ORC, she is half orc, half draenei, and made to look more human by Gul'dan, though in the movie I think they just say she's half orc, half human.
    I make videos of SimCity mainly, but am open to suggestions; check me out!

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcan...?feature=guide
    Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheArcaneBagel

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    Why is she not GREEN ffs
    i think you need eyeglasses.
    she totally is green on the posters now.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    or you just dont like the things everyone else does
    IMHO, that's the problem with WoW now, it's all about the mounts, toys, and pets. So for me, someone who doesn't care much for hoarding things, cept maybe gold, the game is pointless.

You'd think Llothien Prowler would make a better name for the spider mount, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    such a nice new shop mount

- - - Updated - - -

ye you probably are and the movie gonan end up like every other computer game movie adaptation os being very weak or complete crap just overhyped to heaven
    The Resident Evil movies managed to squeeze out quite a few sequels, so that does not negate the prospect of a W2 movie.

My god thos poster are so shitty, especially the one with Garrona that just look like a ripoff Sincity...

Quote Originally Posted by MCJOHNS117 View Post
    Instead of oversized bobbers I would kill to have the fishing ability toggle between casting the line and reeling it in.
    This would definitely make it more relaxing to fish.

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Probably store mount.
    I sure as heck hope so.

99% sure it will be the herb mount , almost all profs have datamined mounts now , and there was something called fox in the datamines ( it was a herb tho if i remember correctly but i mean what are the chances)

the real question is tho why is it on frontpage again? that mount has been shown months ago...

Deleted
    Fox <3

Good to see that I'm not the only one enjoying it.

Still disappointed Blizzard is promoting animal cruelty with the fox (among some of the other mounts). What are the "reins" attached to? They just sit against the neck. Are they bolted to the poor thing's head/neck? At least add a collar or something. >_< If it's just going to float there, may as well not have it there. It's unnecessary clutter. Unless the fox flies, I'm not taking magic as the answer on why the "reins" just float there. The "reins" aren't even functional since they're too thick to really be of use and too short. They're just there for clutter.

With the fishing bobber, find it funny I asked Blizzard about those last year and now they're adding in quite a few. Would be nice if the bobbers were attachable like fishing lines to the rod so are permanent rather than a buff like lures. Issue would be the fishing line playing nice with the bobber, but Blizzard can make the two stack or have bobbers that give additional fishing, too.

That movie looks like crap dungeon and dragon level movie stuf right now. I hope I am so wrong.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i think you need eyeglasses.
    she totally is green on the posters now.
    You forgot the sarcasm tag.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Fox mount, my personal guess, is a rare herbalism mount.

Is the Twitter link broken or did he delete that tweet regarding the Lunar Strike animation?