Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    I never enjoyed in-game voice chat solutions....
    For the last time it is not in game. It's via the battle.net app. In fact you don't even need to be running wow at all.

Does no one actually read threads they post to anymore ?

Deleted
    I might try it out briefly just to see how it is, but for raiding I will stay using TS. Might be useful if I do some quick heroic/ mythic dungeons with guildies and we don't want to log onto TS for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    It has individual muting and volume customisations. So first time someone does that to me then they get muted by me.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't imagine Pugs using it as it works off your battle.net friends.
    To be fair, I've done cross-realm groups that involved adding people to bnet for invitations.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Why does anyone use anything other than Teamspeak or Ventrilo (ventrilo was good a few years ago, haven't used it in a while).

Majority of alternatives offer a worse experience in every single way. I wouldn't hate skype myself if it had voice activation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    For the last time it is not in game. It's via the battle.net app. In fact you don't even need to be running wow at all.

Does no one actually read threads they post to anymore ?
    It's not really relevant because it would work through the same servers and coded by the same company and probably even the same programmers.

if they make it better than the last attempt then i might use it .. but id rather them work on my dance studio instead :P lol

Also this day in age there be more trollz than ever .. it will need some way to be controlled since everyone will have access to IGC unlike vent/ts where the only people that could join are the ones that know the Server IP and Password ie trust people

edit

just read its battlenet not IGC ... yeah ill give it a go but if its a flop then one will be using TS again xx
    Last edited by Whitehatter; 2016-03-26 at 01:00 PM.

Deleted
    It seemed to work fine for me the first time. What was supposed to be wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    It's not really relevant because it would work through the same servers and coded by the same company and probably even the same programmers.
    1) In game voice chat doesn't go via the battle.net servers
    2) the battle.net voice chat uses an off the shelf solution , they are implementing it in battle.net TOM_RUS posted it.
    3) it's being implemented by the battle.net team , not the wow team. Different set of programmers.
    4) the person I was replying to was going on about an in game voice chat when this new one is using battle.net so it's completely relevant

Nope, I'll stick to personally owned and curated voice comms, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Am I the only one getting frustrated with group finder and the myriad of voice chats that people use? I hate having to install mumble, discord, vent, curse, teamspeak, etc. All to serve one simple function.

If Blizz gets it right this time, I'm sticking with it idgaf...
    Nope. I prefer at least one vector of conversation that cannot be monitored via Blizzard and used for whiny little complaints that can lead to temp or permanent bans. It is not difficult to have one of the three major voice chats, even though ventrillo and teamspeak are shit.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP