Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Life is hard sometimes with all the privileged haters around. But I know that my wife has supporters. I'm going to start a campaign tomorrow in Twitter/Instagram/reddit using #plussizedvarian. Feel free to join if you're not a coward.
    Not sure how far you'll get since in legion hes dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post

Maybe Varian can get fat and die of diabetes.
    Don't worry, the legion already got him
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys do understand he is trolling, correct? C'mon...internet 101 people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Don't they need to kill off all the heros anyway so that you can get their weapons?
    If that's the case then I might change it to #PlusSizedSylvanas. The name doesn't matter as long as some of the main characters represent the plus sized community and encourage them. Many of the world's best leaders have been overweight.

edit: I repeat:
    Blizzard has gay characters in this game. Being plus sized is much more normal.
    Last edited by mmoccd6b269a28; 2016-03-28 at 01:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydruid View Post
    You guys do understand he is trolling, correct? C'mon...internet 101 people.
    Poe's law.

- - - Updated - - -

If that's the case then I might change it to #PlusSizedSylvanas. The name doesn't matter as long as some of the main characters represent the plus sized community and encourage them. Many of the world's best leaders have been overweight.
    How does someone undead who doesn't need to eat get fat?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldt mind "plus size" being fine, but there is a different between plus size and 300 kilos as some ppl cant grasp that is it a difference
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no way this isn't masterful trolling. I'm impressed.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    do you have to exercise to maintain weight in game? i don't want to be fat irl i dont want to be fat ingame.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice to have more ways to customize your character, sure. I wonder how much work would be needed to make it happen though? Sounds like it would be quite a lot. They appear to have hard time having your armor not clip through you as of right now, especially with helmets. At least that's what I've heard with the beta/alpha.

I agree! My step daughter has been blessed with anorexia and it really pisses her off that she can't make her fat ass undead priestess as beautiful as her.

She loves furry animals, but pandas are just so goddamn fat. You can't even see their ribcage. God damn blizzard and their weight shaming.

because those "privileged" people who are fit, work to be so. trust me, Ive tried to be fit. Shit is hard as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why stop there? I've got a crooked spine. It's unrealistic standards for every character in everything to have a healthy spine. Where's the equality there? Sure, there are orcs and trolls, but I'm not into filthy, savage brutes.

Obvious trolling aside, it would be cool to have customizable height and muscle mass on characters. Having more slender options would be nice for casters, instead of having everyone look like bodybuilders.

7+ Year Old Account
    My uncle has hemorrhoids. I think we should have a hemorrhoids option in WoW so my uncle can feel accepted.
    Ps. He works at a gas station so i think blizzard no wanna piss him off.

I want my Draenei Female to have gender customization. *wink* *wink*

Damn I haven't been laughing when reading mmo-c for a while before I got into this thread. Awesome trolling, my respect for OP. When this famous 'campaign for plus sized people' gets started? I want the show to be continued

Deleted
    I've never met a fit person who actually did something in order to get fit. It's always the genes.

Someone mentioned the dward women. Sure they are not as bad as the other races but still a little too fit. Not really plus sized.

The support ticket sure is taking its sweet time. #PlusSizedVarian

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    I want my Draenei Female to have gender customization. *wink* *wink*
    Gender customization?

Well you have that, you can be male or female, there aren't more options you know.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never met a fit person who actually did something in order to get fit. It's always the genes.

Someone mentioned the dward women. Sure they are not as bad as the other races but still a little too fit. Not really plus sized.

The support ticket sure is taking its sweet time. #PlusSizedVarian
    You are the reason normal people have long wait times.

Deleted
    Play Pandaren ..... or wait till Ogre race will be playable.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiksLE View Post
    Gender customization?

Well you have that, you can be male or female, there aren't more options you know.
    Oh yes. There are more options for female Draenei.

If they add Weight/Build options Id like to also see Thin and athletic Pandaren, less muscular Night elves and more muscular blood elves.

Not against more choices could only be better that way. I have also waited years for Tatoos and Scars and they still have not added them..