Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Trump is having his reality show and even me, a guy lives on the other half of the planet won't take him seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should read Mein Trumph then.

I don't know anything about politics. I don't know anything about her political views on stuff. And I know it's probably a ridiculous reason to vote for her.

But I think I would vote for Hilary just because she is a woman and because her husband was president.

Because that's how it's always been in the history of U.S. Presidents. Take the Bush family, for example. George H. W. Bush became president. Then, later, his son became president.

Plus, it would be so exciting for me to see the first Female U.S. President.

Plus, she has experience in politics. She was a U.S. Senator. So I think she has what it takes to run this country. The only thing is her age. She is quite old, I think, to be president. Then again, Reagan was the oldest U.S. president.
    Last edited by chaarrllee3000; 2016-03-28 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaarrllee3000 View Post
    I don't know anything about politics. I don't know anything about her political views on stuff. And I know it's probably a ridiculous reason to vote for her.

But I think I would vote for Hilary just because she is a woman and because her husband was president.
    Yes, choosing a candidate based on genitals, is ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bonewang-EU-Ragnaros View Post
    Trump is having his reality show and even me, a guy lives on the other half of the planet won't take him seriously.
    Ronald Reagan was an actor before he was became a politician

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    November is when the actual elections are.
    Why all this fuss right now then?

Is it always this poisonous there in the us for the elections of your Great Leader?

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    Why all this fuss right now then?

Is it always this poisonous there in the us for the elections of your Great Leader?
    No, it's not. This year is unique in that a lot of people on both sides of the political spectrum are tired of the bullshit business as usual.

That's why Sanders and Trump are even a thing; because entrenched politicians stopped being responsive government a long time ago, and it's coming to a head.

And no politician is more entrenched in this race than Hillary.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't know who is winning the elections, but I know who is losing them: the United States of America.
    This x1000
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post

However, I think that if a terrorist attack happens right before the election that Trump will win because Democrats are pathetically weak on the issue.
    The Republican record on terrorism: two lost wars against small medieval insurgencies armed with homemade bombs and small arms. The worst terrorist attack on human history on their watch. Exponential growth in Islamic extremism across the world. No one has so comprehensively failed on any issue, ever.

Human history will record in future that the US under Bush was the weakest military power, ever. Despite spending tens as much as the whole world on its military with complete dominance of the skies, a monopoly on mechanized transport, and substantial numbers of people in Iraq and Afghanistan on its side it STILL couldn't do shit.

What you mean by "weak" is a lack of willingness to blow up women and kids in drone strikes or waterboarding people, because you think that is somehow "tough". That isn't tough. "Tough" solutions to terrorism are things which actually work, not appeals to the sadistic impulses of fuckwitted rednecks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Bernie Sanders has the clear lead don't know why anyone else is running.
    if Sanders becomes president, ill have a politcgasm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    The Republican record on terrorism: two lost wars against small medieval insurgencies armed with homemade bombs and small arms. The worst terrorist attack on human history on their watch. Exponential growth in Islamic extremism across the world. No one has so comprehensively failed on any issue, ever.

Human history will record in future that the US under Bush was the weakest military power, ever. Despite spending tens as much as the whole world on its military with complete dominance of the skies, a monopoly on mechanized transport, and substantial numbers of people in Iraq and Afghanistan on its side it STILL couldn't do shit.

What you mean by "weak" is a lack of willingness to blow up women and kids in drone strikes or waterboarding people, because you think that is somehow "tough". That isn't tough. "Tough" solutions to terrorism are things which actually work, not appeals to the sadistic impulses of fuckwitted rednecks.
    respect this

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    The drone program has expanded hundreds of times over under Obama.

The point of water boarding isn't to be tough, it is to get necessary information out of terrorists who would otherwise do far worse.

There were relatively few attacks following 9/11 under Bush and there was a feeling of security. ISIS has risen out of the power vacuum of Obama's withdrawal from Iraq and terrorism has once again begun to rise as a result. The fact that Democrats won't even name the issue itself is enough to see for most voters that they don't take the issue seriously, that or the fact the president makes a 53 second statement about a bombing that killed 4 Americans and proceeds to go tango in Argentina the next day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    That's putting a lot of faith on Trump. His answers to anything are hardly answers.

Another ISIS attack? Just more "I told you so". As if it takes some crystal ball to predict that terrorists will make a terrorist attack.
    Still, if an attack happens right before the election and Trump goes on about kicking out Muslims and blah blah blah and Hillary says we need to cooperate with our allies blah blah blah, it is clear that Trump is going to sound more appealing. Commentators on both sides of the aisle agree that Trump has an advantage in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    Ronald Reagan was an actor before he was became a politician
    And he was imho one of the three worst post WWII presidents, if you include the log term consequences of his presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakallanar View Post
    And he was imho one of the three worst post WWII presidents, if you include the log term consequences of his presidency.
    If you talk to many older members of society they will say they regret supporting Reagan now in hindsight because what he did to this country from an economic point of view. Before my grandfather died he pointed out it seemed that the world changed for the common worker the day Reagan fired all those Air traffic controller and since then its just been getting worse and worse for the common worker, working longer hours for the same, if not, less nominal pay per hours worked. Like its been 30 years and people still think supply side economics work but it only works for the top 1% which is why politicians refuse to do anything about it because that 1% is who cuts their real paychecks.

Also this was a pamphlet back in the 80s and look how true it became: http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/997c32c0.jpg
    Last edited by akris15; 2016-03-28 at 02:09 PM.

Thanks, but what ronald reagan done is irrelevent.
    Bonewang said he can't take Trump seriously because if hosted a reality show.
    people have taken Ronald Reagan seriously even though he was an actor. they elected him.

what he did with it, doesn't matter, he and trump have nothing in common afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    Thanks, but what ronald reagan done is irrelevent.
    Bonewang said he can't take Trump seriously because if hosted a reality show.
    people have taken Ronald Reagan seriously even though he was an actor. they elected him.

what he did with it, doesn't matter, he and trump have nothing in common afaik.
    Actually Reagan had more political experience since he was the governor of California for 8 years, basically one of the largest economies in the world. Most governors who run for president don't even have this much experience. Trump has zero executive or political experience so its worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Don't sit there and make ridiculous claims about the environment without understand what is going on.
    "If we accept that Climate theory is true and we accept that solar will take over in 15 years, then climate theory is false."

I'll never understand just what's going through this guy's head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

It's going to be Trump vs. Hillary, but Trump has no chance. Good riddance too, he would be a spectacularly bad president.

All empires fall eventually, and Trump becoming President would be the start of the downfall of the American empire(although I guess you could argue the downfall started a while ago).

Quote Originally Posted by chaarrllee3000 View Post

Because that's how it's always been in the history of U.S. Presidents. Take the Bush family, for example. George H. W. Bush became president. Then, later, his son became president.

Plus, it would be so exciting for me to see the first Female U.S. President.

Plus, she has experience in politics. She was a U.S. Senator. So I think she has what it takes to run this country. The only thing is her age. She is quite old, I think, to be president. Then again, Reagan was the oldest U.S. president.
    Yes, that is an absolute dogshit reason to vote for her. As a non American I even question why this witch isn't in prison. Clinton is someone who will not act in the publics interests. Trump is made out to be the boogeyman, but Hillary will bring America to it' s knees. Less civil rights, more wars and more control over the people. DO NOT VOTE for this woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Furyfire View Post
    Yes, that is an absolute dogshit reason to vote for her. As a non American I even question why this witch isn't in prison. Clinton is someone who will not act in the publics interests. Trump is made out to be the boogeyman, but Hillary will bring America to it' s knees. Less civil rights, more wars and more control over the people. DO NOT VOTE for this woman.
    Why would she be in prison? Do not believe every thing you read from the right side dude. Nothing will happen to her because nothing is there, just right-wing propaganda that you got suckered into, one is born every second.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Quote Originally Posted by Furyfire View Post
    Lol so much misinformation it's hilarious. Hillary would be a great president. There is no evidence of her breaking the law (yet), and her history and experience are perfectly aligned with democrat/liberal ideas.