Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Embernetic View Post
    Are you seriously telling me blizzard should spend their blood, sweat and tears giving robes to a privileged MALE character just for you? That's outrageous.
    Alright, FINE. I know we males are privileged bastards. I'll settle for a new skin for Bastion.

10+ Year Old Account

What about Winston huh!? has Blizzard gone to far in making him to much of a eye candy!?
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

This is why we can't have nice things nowadays.

In all honesty, here's the actual truth:
    The person who first posted about it, FIPPS or whatever their name is, is the one who sexualized her.
    Yep. There it is. You're the one who sexualized her, not Blizzard, not anyone. It was you. It was in your own head all along and no one gave a fuck about this pose until you admitted to thinking of Tracer in that way.
    Phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Embernetic View Post
    Here is the improved version of female characters, I really think blizzard should change them so they're less problematic than they are now
    Nope, not good enough. I can see Tracer's smile. So sexual.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Sorry, but, Bastion is still NAKED and Zenyatta is TOPLESS! Holy fuck am I triggered right now.
    Not to mention that Pharah's chest plate is STILL SHOWING! And Tornbjorn's crotch plate! That shit is very misleading.

A lot of butthurt people in here.
    Can't you guys like, take a pic of your own ass and put that on your screen if you really want to see an ass.
    Me, I'd rather just play the game.

Deleted
    This thread is like a big echo chambers of virgin straight males wanking each other on their stolen female butt. It's almost too exicting to experience.

Is anti-sexy really all that progressive?

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    This thread is like a big echo chambers of virgin straight males wanking each other on their stolen female butt. It's almost too exicting to experience.
    I'm not quite sure how you twisted people saying there's nothing sexual about that pose and they don't see how it is sexual into them being mad that the butt pose is gone.

You sound triggered - and oddly.. aroused - by that fact.

Super duper gay man here.

Thanks.

Butt hurt over butts, buttception: the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    smh

First off, why would the OP of that even be worried about her child seeing that post when she should really be worried about all the toxic players cussing over game chat? But alas, we have higher priorities!

Second, as always, people in this day and age are thinking WAAAAAAAAAAY too much about it.
    i love the parents who complain about stuff like that, but then take their kid to the beach, where women wear 95% less clothing, and dont have a problem with that.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why they don't just tone down the butt crack and leave the rest as it is?
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch 7.0

-Women have been removed from the game for being sexually compatible with Men

In all seriousness, I think the pose is sexy. Why is that a bad thing? Is sex just bad now? But extreme violence is ok? Take that to the logical extreme and humanity as a very bleak future indeed....

Quote Originally Posted by Vinavi View Post
    Patch 7.0

-Women have been removed from the game for being sexually compatible with Men

In all seriousness, I think the pose is sexy. Why is that a bad thing? Is sex just bad now? But extreme violence is ok? Take that to the logical extreme and humanity as a very bleak future indeed....
    I think in America violence is ok, sexuality is not.

i can see both sides of this argument, due to the incessant complaining of both sides.

3 of the male characters are topless and have out nipples for all to see. Is that not vastly more offensive than a pose?

Roadhog has nipple ring accessories for gosh sakes!

Hanzo nippin'

I started reading that thread because it was linked to me, thinking it would be hilarious and eventually closed by Blizzard. I was actually somewhat shocked when I saw not only was it closed, but it was closed by the game director who promised to remove the pose.

This to me begs the question:
    Is the D.Va "Peace" pose then something that should be changed? She's literally draped over a mech, on her back, in a much more revealing outfit than Tracer, and the most prominent features you can see about her character model are her breasts? Or is the mech the focus of the pose, and therefore not jarring?

I mean, she's younger than Tracer. She's more "adorkable" whatever that means. She's a gamer, so she's kind of a modern tomboy. And she's playful, and quirky, and not really seen as a sexual character, right?

If this pose should be left alone, but not the Tracer one, what's the standard for "not inclusive enough" for optional poses?