Page 49 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just erase out the buttcrack and the pose is fine.

Feminism has no religion.

Deleted
    Overwatch, the first true product of gamergate. The complete LGBT hero lineup was not enough, they go beyond that to please this new american generation.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the thing about this pose, it's sloppy.
    I am an artist, and I work with models regularly, and for that pose to work, her pelvis would have to break.
    (her left leg is in profile, and the rest of her body is pointing away, even stylized it doesn't work)
    Better to have a realistic pose that fits her character and is more dynamic.
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I really hope this is it now. That is amazing.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleHeals View Post
    Sleeping? In the middle of the day? Seems like an odd time to sleep for a man who is providing for his family who I'm sure he enjoys spending time with. Therefor, I am confident in saying he did not sleep. Also, this isn't my alt account. This is my new account. I had an account from 2009 where I forgot my password and no longer had access to the email to restore it. I don't use MMO-Champ forums much.
    Middle of the day in Europe, while he is in Pacific time US, you know where at time of this post it is 8:30am. And if IF this was caving in to femnazis explain Widowmaker? Go ahead, female with boobs out with a more sexualized outlook, no change to how she looks even if people have complained. Until she is completely covered up the "Waaah Blizzard caved in to SJW femnazis." Holds no water.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    Here's the thing about this pose, it's sloppy.
    I am an artist, and I work with models regularly, and for that pose to work, her pelvis would have to break.
    (her left leg is in profile, and the rest of her body is pointing away, even stylized it doesn't work)
    Better to have a realistic pose that fits her character and is more dynamic.
    Well then that is what Kaplan should have given as reason behind his decision. I do agree with you, that it is proberly the most boring pose, that there is for the character, but that is not reason enough for removing it. They should proberly just update it to be a bit more playfull, maybe with more movement and a smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    You might say that people are ignorant if they think this, BUT THIS WHAT IS SIGNALED! It is signaled, that somebody read this post, went to a meeting, had a quick talk about it and then Mr Williams made his post. It is a decision that seems to have been very quickly. His clarification is much more an attempt at hushin down the critique then actually giving insight into why they made their decision.
    aaand master forum interpreting right here.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    Uh. I'm an orthopedist. You're wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    Feminism is a religion.
    I fixed that for you.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Deleted
    That's fine, because it fits the character better, Tracer is not a sex symbol or a seductive woman, that kind of pose fits characters such as Widowmaker better, it's not a matter of feminism or whatever you call it like

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like Tracer was the butch bad ass kill anybody I want kind of guy or girl? make her do a pose that makes her more of a girly figure and all hell breaks lose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    aaand master forum interpreting right here.
    I am free to interpret anything. That is what, we humans, are surpossed to do and will do, no matter what. And it seems like im not the only one who is interpreting Jeff Kaplans message like this. It might not be his intent, but it is having its effect.

Where are all the sexually exposed men in video games? I'll wait for a LEGIT answer. Until then, men will continuously have their virtual sex candies taken away from them.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    50 pages about a virtual pose in a game let it go before we all have to dress up like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I am free to interpret anything. That is what, we humans, are surpossed to do and will do, no matter what. And it seems like im not the only one who is interpreting Jeff Kaplans message like this. It might not be his intent, but it is having its effect.
    Hence willful ignorance.

You can interpret things however you want, it doesn't change what they are. And if you intentionally choose to continue to think a certain way after its been clarified otherwise, then you're being willfully ignorant.

And at that point it really had nothing to do with any of this nonsense, one just wants to be offended for the sake of it.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Where are all the sexually exposed men in video games? I'll wait for a LEGIT answer. Until then, men will continuously have their virtual sex candies taken away from them.
    Just look up rule 34 on most overwatch male characters, and you will see that it does not take a lot for some woman to masterbate over these characters. I have even seen some woman post fotoes of Hanzo, on their "Sexy men" tumblr sites.

What the hell kind of pants are those, I want a pair for my lady friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    This kind of shit is just getting way out of hand. How the fuck is that pose too sexual?
    It's not "too sexual"
    It's too sexual for Tracer and what she embody, it just doesn't fit the character, or at least, it's what complainers and the devs thought

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Done.