Page 61 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelina View Post
    Hahaha what the hell? Are you even aware that women like sexy chests at all? Maybe they aren't sexy to you BECAUSE YOU ARE A MALE

Have a look at Hayley touching Captain Americans chest, it wasn't in the script, she just couldn't help herself, 3:30 in the first video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxmHNTyL6B4

Female caster talking about the scene and how sexy Captain Americans naked chest is, and how Hayley couldn't help herself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu4eE-JV-og

Interview with Hayley where she says she couldn't help herself because of the sexy chest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyQMDvMtMz4

Stop being ignorant

I didn't say women didn't like sexy chests, I said I wasn't sure about it. Maybe you are MAKING ME SAY THINGS I NEVER SAID
    The very reason why I said that, IS because i'm a male, thus, I can't be sure about how female reacts to male chests
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2016-03-29 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whyohwhy View Post
    god can't boys come up with anything more important to get upset about. They are just changing a pose. It's not like she is going to have less poses.
    Not getting upset over the pose being removed. Getting upset on how it was removed. Blizzard handled it terribley and there was no real reason for it to be removed unless they are removing tracers ass aswell. Blizzard bowed down to the SJWs and that's not what we want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    WHAT ? Women with sexual fantasy ?
    Are you insane ! Women hate sex and don't have any lust toward any bodypart of men.

That's why you can't sexualize men.

It's true, a feminist told me !
    They must always walk behind the man and stay covered from head to toe and their gaze must never go any where beyond the feet of their man.

Deleted
    On a more serious note i think its ok if blizzard removes the pose when players feel offended. At the end they have great arguments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevene View Post
    I didn't say women didn't like sexy chests, I said I wasn't sure about it. Maybe you are MAKING ME SAY THINGS I NEVER SAID
    So you are not sure if we like sexy guys? really?

10+ Year Old Account
    WHAT ? Women with sexual fantasy ?
    Are you insane ! Women hate sex and don't have any lust toward any bodypart of men.

That's why you can't sexualize men.

It's true, a feminist told me !
    That feminist's mother told me and her father something different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscero88 View Post
    So we've now reached the point in gaming where society finds running around and murdering everything in sight fine but a pixelated ass is cause for outrage.

Strange people.
    This in a nutshell.

Its strange how people are so prude someone wearing leggings becomes offensive, yet all the violence is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscero88 View Post
    So we've now reached the point in gaming where society finds running around and murdering everything in sight fine but a pixelated ass is cause for outrage.

Strange people.
    Just look at the film industry.

More f-bombs and gore in pg-13 movies than some R-rated movies with half a nip.

Think of the children.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Hey if you want to get your rocks off to Grommash, I ain't gonna judge. Me I'll stick to Draenei like an abnormal person
    Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

"I ain't gonna judge"

Yet you just fucking did by calling them abnormal. You really are the least consistent person on this forum, and you managed to prove that in only two sentences. Bravo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    You also apparently don't understand why people are voicing their complaints - but honestly, what else can we expect of a throw-away account; Certainly not brightness!
    Throwaway account? Nah I don't log in much. Also I understand all your complaints fine: "I'm an overgrown baby and I can't handle a pose being removed wah wah fucking feminists and SJWs censoring my games".

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    Its the principle of the thing Det, by giving in they are empowering this overwhelming and obnoxious nazi feminist agenda that is a cancer to modern society and causes Women who are just drop dead gorgeous to have so many confidence issues.
    roflmao

this thread is so worth it.

Hahaha what the hell? Are you even aware that women like sexy chests at all? Maybe they aren't sexy to you BECAUSE YOU ARE A MALE

Have a look at Hayley touching Captain Americans chest, it wasn't in the script, she just couldn't help herself, 3:30 in the first video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxmHNTyL6B4

Female caster talking about the scene and how sexy Captain Americans naked chest is, and how Hayley couldn't help herself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu4eE-JV-og

Interview with Hayley where she says she couldn't help herself because of the sexy chest

Stop being ignorant

^Favorite Poster in this thread so far lol

Deleted
    Another nice falacie since not EVERY femal character by default go it in overwatch....
    Fail much ?
    I was more talking in general. Overwatch has been doing pretty good on the female character design department, especially post-announcement. That's actually why the OP took issue with the pose, because it was in their eyes a step backwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

"I ain't gonna judge"

Yet you just fucking did by calling them abnormal. You really are the least consistent person on this forum, and you managed to prove that in only two sentences. Bravo.
    Seriously it was a joke about Draenei. And they say SJWs are easily offended.

Quote Originally Posted by innovalias View Post
    It's like believing politicians.

I mean wait. Blizz wouldn't ever lie about something!

Not Blizz!
    Blizzard is a god to them. They dare not question their god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    Ok cool I am gonna start telling every girl I see in public wearing spandex to cover their butt cracks because its offensive.
    Those tights are see-through, but they aren't actually up her butt crack. ;p

Here's what ya'll gotta remember.

Do women have a right to wear see-through pants right up their butt cracks? Sure, but within certain limits.

1. "Public indecency" laws apply to certain types of clothing in certain places. Yes, some places legislate dumb clothing choices like wearing your pants down around your knees so your underwear shows, for example.

2. Rules in certain work places - if you're a teacher, for example, you try wearing those kind of leggings to work and let us know how it goes. I worked at one company where women were eventually forbidden to wear skirts shorter than knee length and sleeveless blouses, because a few of them decided to wear minis so short their arses hung out and side boob through the armholes of the tops. If you violated dress code, you got sent home to change clothes.

3. Rules in certain public venues (think dress codes for certain bars/restaurants, for example - no shirt, no shoes, no service). As another example, thong bathing suits are forbidden on Disney World property - if they catch you in one, you either wear something over it, or you leave the water park / hotel pool. (Next time you go, notice that all the girls in the Brazilian tour groups are wearing shorts over their thongs while in Disney pool/water park areas.)

Blizzard is positioning Overwatch as a game for all ages. That kids can play. That parents can play with their kids. That will have a cartoon show for kids going along with it. There's a huge market in this age bracket and they're going for it in a way they can't with their other more adult IPs. Blizzard would be THRILLED if they crack the Disney market with this game.

Seriously it was a joke about Draenei. And they say SJWs are easily offended.
    Why are you assuming that I'm offended? Can I not point out your faults? Jokes don't translate well when I don't know shit about you. Maybe you shouldn't make stupid jokes?

I was more talking in general.
    Again, more fallacies.
    And again, attractiveness is A GOOD THING, they are HEROES, they are POWER FANTASY, they should look nice.
    Stop treating attractiveness like Isis do you intellectual terrorist.

And that Op used the overused standard feminist intro :" HO I LOVE [INSERT THING HERE], it's really good ! BUT I want you to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post

Do women have a right to wear see-through pants right up their butt cracks? Sure, but within certain limits.

1. "Public indecency" laws apply to certain types of clothing in certain places. Yes, some places legislate dumb clothing choices like wearing your pants down around your knees so your underwear shows, for example.

2. Rules in certain work places - if you're a teacher, for example, you try wearing those kind of leggings to work and let us know how it goes. I worked at one company where women were eventually forbidden to wear skirts shorter than knee length and sleeveless blouses, because a few of them decided to wear minis so short their arses hung out and side boob through the armholes of the tops. If you violated dress code, you got sent home to change clothes.

3. Rules in certain public venues (think dress codes for certain bars/restaurants, for example - no shirt, no shoes, no service). As another example, thong bathing suits are forbidden on Disney World property - if they catch you in one, you either wear something over it, or you leave the water park / hotel pool. (Next time you go, notice that all the girls in the Brazilian tour groups are wearing shorts over their thongs while in Disney pool/water park areas.)

Blizzard is positioning Overwatch as a game for all ages. That kids can play. That parents can play with their kids. That will have a cartoon show for kids going along with it. There's a huge market in this age bracket and they're going for it in a way they can't with their other more adult IPs. Blizzard would be THRILLED if they crack the Disney market with this game.
    I'm going to be honest I didn't feel like reading that whole thing but no blizzard isn't posistioning overwatch for all ages... its rated "T FOR TEEN" Not E for Everyone so obviously they aren't.

Deleted
    So you are not sure if we like sexy guys? really?
    Just liking something is not the same as being arroused by the said thing, and no, as i'm a male, there's no way I can even fathom what females experience when they see a male chest, thus, I can't assert they react the same way as a male would at the view of a female breast.
    Is it part of a fantasy ? Thoughtless attraction ? How would I know ? For instance, most of the people would say a man that has a muscular chest must be strong, but I have never heard anything similar when it comes to women's breast, different types of breast don't portray different types of women (Well, except maybe muscular breasts, lel)
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2016-03-29 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post

You forget the PC and feminist rule (also know as the ISIS rule) saying that women should cover their asses.

Ho and please, strop treating kind LIKE FUCKING RETARDS.
    Nuddity and sexuality won't tromatize them you fucking puritan!

They come from a fucking WOMB that got stuff of CUM after intense FUCKING and they suck NIPPLE for the first month of their life.
    Ho, and they also play with the "private part" a LOT, it's part of the normal development of any child.
    Shaming sexuality just create insecure and deviant people.

Not acceptable in any way. You've been infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2016-03-29 at 07:17 PM.