Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawklobster View Post
    "We understand that not everyone will agree with our decision, and that’s okay. That’s what these kinds of public tests are for. This wasn’t pandering or caving, though. This was the right call from our perspective, and we think the game will be just as fun the next time you play it."

They didn't. But i guess he's lying because you used your decoder ring to read between the lines.
    They're SJW's themselves. Naturally they immediately agree with the first of their kind to speak up. Also they've been doing this shit all the time, it isn't new, it's just how they've begun to think.

This feels like when you get scolded by a female because you aren't looking at her goodies she is trying to show off.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Aren't those literally Xavius' shoulders, though? It's not armor, that's literally the skin covering the joint where his arm connects to his torso.

Hey Blizzard, the gamers already kicked feminism in the teeth with #gamergate. We seriously don't need this shit to start again. Once you give these idiot SJW's a pinky they will rape your game with their own brand of rape culture. Be grown ups and tell the little feminist kiddies to go to bed, the real people are talking now. Tracer can stand whichever way the game designers wants her to stand if you don't like it go play Candy Crush. We do NOT need you here.

Sincerely
    Everyone with an IQ over 80.

so if guys are upset about males heroes with huge muscles, blizzard will turn all males into ottermode?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    That video is hilarious.

That aside I think it's pretty cheesy to first implement a clearly sexual pose...and then scrap it again...and that we only see that kind of discussion when it comes to female characters(oh wait, big booties/boobs in spandex are sexistic...but dudes in tight muscle shirts or that show half of their muscled chest naked...that's just normal). Let's face it, many of those characters have been created from a very sexual Barbie/Ken point of view...one pose more or less won't change that.

Yes, but google for tracer and you will find a 100 pictures of her that look like Angelina Jolie when trying to seduce some guy in a movie. Her whole art is sexualized...from her super long legs to the way she is bending her hip to the side or back(so the upper chest jumps into your face). She is always more japanese anime college girl out for sex than "innocent teenager".
    you talking about fan art? or concept art? Cos personally see the character as ... sex hungry... in her concept art, i mean you can be flirty without being seductive (really getting into specifics with this). most of her art is 'playful' and perhaps even bordering on 'flirtatious' but the pose in question seemed more 'seductive' than 'playful'.

as for sexualized body type, i imagine its harder to not make a girl sexualized than it is to make one, since girls are just generally sexy, unless you purposefully add in warts and pimples and shit... i think oversized unrealistic tits (eg every anime ever) and skin tight pants/miniskirts are red flags for sexualization, i suppose tracer has one of those, and big lips...

dunno...
    SJWs always complain about this shit, but more often than not both chicks and dudes alike prefer sexy female characters, chicks want to play as sexy and desirable characters while guys want to play with characters they want to fuck (i find it embarrassing half the time) same with males, guys play what they want to be (strong, fit, fast etc, or in WoWs case, pretty (damn elves)). Then occasionally we get outliers that exist almost specifically to appease the SJW types, unattractive/masculine females and shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    It's like...

XD /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    They're SJW's themselves. Naturally they immediately agree with the first of their kind to speak up. Also they've been doing this shit all the time, it isn't new, it's just how they've begun to think.
    Using the team Social Justice Warrior shows that you think plp who stand up for what they think is wrong are all just a bunch of whiners and hippies who should just grow a pair...right?
    This kind of mindset is why Trump has a following. If only we could go back to "the good ol days". The "good ol days" were never good in the first place, so stop looking at the past with rose tinted glasses. Change only happens when plp speak up about it. The fact that you don't like or just probably fear change is something you should take a look at.

10+ Year Old Account
    "the good ol days"
    So everything that's old is inherently bad and everything that's new is good? The world isn't so black and white, pal.

Trump might be an asshole and a moron, but he's right about at least one thing; political correctness is out of control.

So everything that's old is inherently bad and everything that's new is good? The world isn't so black and white, pal.

Trump might be an asshole and a moron, but he's right about at least one thing; political correctness is out of control.
    I think the point i was making to YOU was that yes it isn't black and white and that not everyone who has a problem with what you consider normal is a "SJW"

Not sure why anyone is surprised by this level of PC stupidity in the Blizzard staff. They made it 100% clear where they stand collectively on these issues not too long ago when they "commented" without commenting via twitter on some major FOTM issue some months ago, basically destroying any sense of neutrality they once possessed. Really disappointing and leaves a bad taste when purchasing and playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the point i was making to YOU was that yes it isn't black and white and that not everyone who has a problem with what you consider normal is a "SJW"
    It's not about 'normality' it's about censorship for fear of hurting someone's feelings. Anyone who supports that instantly looses all respect I had for them, if I even had that at all.

what a load of crap, im fat, im not complaining about growing up with He-Man and Gi Joe being to muscly for me. She's a girl, in tight pants, turn'd around. Grow up and get over it SJWs.

It's not about 'normality' it's about censorship for fear of hurting someone's feelings. Anyone who supports that instantly looses all respect I had for them, if I even had that at all.
    So hurting someones feelings isn't a big deal? Wonder how you'd feel if I said something to make your mother cry, or your sister or daughter. You only say that these things don't matter because your not personally invested. Its easy to say who cares about X or Y when it has no direct impact on your day to day life. I have a daughter and I don't ever want her to think that she has to use her sexuality to be accepted and that her only worth to a man is to be a some bitch that he sticks his dick into.
    If the male characters in the game were posed to show them off and something to fuck then you'd just have guys ranting about how it looks gay and don't turn 76 into some Blood Elf fag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fu1grim View Post
    Well it would be the same if you could follow the curves of his butt cheeks. You can't. Nice try 3/10.
    So the problem is the outfit, not the pose. The character wears spandex and you expect her to hide her rear? That makes no sense whatsoever.

If the problem is the way her hips are splayed out to the side, well she does that in EVERY pose, so still not a problem with this specific pose but with her ESTABLISHED PERSONALITY.

So, yes, Hanzo and Tracer are doing as exactly the same pose they can within the confines of their character traits and choices of garb.

I would say nice try, just to throw that back at you, but it really wasn't.

Thanks to Eis for this great sig and avatar!

10+ Year Old Account
    So hurting someones feelings isn't a big deal? Wonder how you'd feel if I said something to make your mother cry, or your sister or daughter. You only say that these things don't matter because your not personally invested. Its easy to say who cares about X or Y when it has no direct impact on your day to day life. I have a daughter and I don't ever want her to think that she has to use her sexuality to be accepted and that her only worth to a man is to be a some bitch that he sticks his dick into.
    If the male characters in the game were posed to show them off and something to fuck then you'd just have guys ranting about how it looks gay and don't turn 76 into some Blood Elf fag.
    They DO have males posing the same way as Tracer...

And as for you insulting my family members I honestly wouldn't care and I doubt they'd care either. Hurting someones fragile little feelings means absolutely nothing to any of us.

They DO have males posing the same way as Tracer...

And as for you insulting my family members I honestly wouldn't care and I doubt they'd care either. Hurting someones fragile little feelings means absolutely nothing to any of us.
    HAHAHA if your trying to compair the Hanzo pose to the Tracer pose then you need to smoke more crack. Your eyes don't fall to Hanzo's ass 2 secs after seeing his pose. Hanzo's out fit is far from form fitting. Don't even try to use that as your argument. As for the emotional health of your family......ugh.....i dunno man. VOTE TRUMP!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Couple things:

A) If Tracer standing in at best a minutely sexual pose effects your day to day, you're a pathetic example of an adult and need to go live in a padded room somewhere.

B) Men are not portrayed in the same sexualizing manner as women because the things that make men sexy to women (or anybody else that likes traditional "man"-ness) are completely different. The physiological cues that, thanks to evolution, most men look for in women are characteristics that show them to be able to reliably bear and care for their potential offspring. The things that women naturally look for in men are things that make them seem capable of protecting and providing for the woman and any children that arise. As a result, men are shown as powerful warriors, hunters, gatherers, survivors in general. They're still also frequently shown barely clothes, exposing all manner of bulging muscles and skin, drenched in sweat and looking ready to pounce, whether that the be pouncing on an animal/enemy to attack, or pouncing on a woman for some hot primal sexy-time.

None of this changes that every single character is idealized beyond possibility, but people only care when it happens to women.

Quote Originally Posted by Accolonn View Post
    Hey Blizzard, the gamers already kicked feminism in the teeth with #gamergate. We seriously don't need this shit to start again. Once you give these idiot SJW's a pinky they will rape your game with their own brand of rape culture. Be grown ups and tell the little feminist kiddies to go to bed, the real people are talking now. Tracer can stand whichever way the game designers wants her to stand if you don't like it go play Candy Crush. We do NOT need you here.

Sincerely
    Everyone with an IQ over 80.
    There is only one thing worse than social justice warriors. It's my little pony loving gamergaters. The only thing you kicked the teeth in were in your own delusions.

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHAHA if your trying to compair the Hanzo pose to the Tracer pose then you need to smoke more crack. Your eyes don't fall to Hanzo's ass 2 secs after seeing his pose. Hanzo's out fit is far from form fitting. Don't even try to use that as your argument. As for the emotional health of your family......ugh.....i dunno man. VOTE TRUMP!!!!!
    So, your problem is with Tracer's outfit right? I mean the pose isn't what makes her pants contour to the curves of her ass. They always do that. Complain about the thing that you have a problem with. Otherwise, if the pose is the problem, Hanzo and Tracer ARE doing the same thing. Change Tracer's clothes and there's no problem.

Deleted
    Her body seems to be comprised of about 95% spunk.
    As a Brit this word choice made me spray tea across my keyboard.

"She's supposed to be full of spunk but she's just showing her fanny to the camera."

Hahaha