Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    If we Swedes can't call them "damn neger", then they shouldn't be allowed to call us "damn svenne". I fucking hate this highly PC country we live in.. This seriously infuriates me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    It's used the same way, the direct translation might differ, but it's not something you use except to insult.

Also, no sources on this makes it highly questionable at best.

Right now this thread is nothing but nation bashing, I stay pretty on top of things like this and I've never heard of these cases before. (Yes I am from sweden)
    I take it you source all your information from main stream media then? Aftonbladet, Expressen etc. Do you really think they would ever publish a story like this when they have been covering up and neglecting to print major stories involving immigrant crime.

You may question the source all you want but these sentences are a matter of public record. I've read the whole document.

It's hilarious you think media is covering up Swede on immigrant crime when in fact they are blowing those crimes completely out of proportion and outright publishing made up stories with absolutely NO evidence. Hell most of those instances where immigrant facilities was burned down was caused by the immigrants themselves!

Answer me this: You are under 21 years old right?
    Last edited by mmoc0ad0497bcb; 2016-03-30 at 09:40 AM.

Deleted
    Thought it should be pointed out this article is from two years ago. Also, curiously the judge is called Stefan Olsson, and the prosecutor is called Katarina Olsson. No relation?

From the article:
    Sannolikt hade det inte blivit något åtal för förolämpning om inte åtalspunkten olaga hot fanns med i bilden.

Translates to:
    Probably there would have been no prosecutions for insulting unless the charge unlawful threats were involved.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-03-30 at 09:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    Sweden one of the first Western Cultures to commit suicide maybe Germany will be next
    I'm not highly in to Germanys state of politics, so correct me if I'm wrong. But I think that Sweden and Germany is kind of equal in that sence?

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Last week a 30 year old man was convicted and sentenced to probation and treatment by the criminal correction institute for using the word negro at a popular Swedish Internet forum. The police had been alerted that he had said negro on the popular Internet forum by an informer and managed to track the man down at his home where armed police officers confiscated his computer equipment, flash drives, mobile phones and "propaganda" to be used as evidence.

In October last year the court of appeals sentenced 3 high school boys for hate speech as they had repeatedly used the word negro at school.

In 2014 a 17 year old girl was convicted for calling a man "damn negro" after he had called her and her friend "damn svennar" which is a derogatory term used against native Swedish people.

Discussion: Do you think it's correct for the police to hunt down and prosecute people using the word negro?

Sources:

http://www.friatider.se/neger-hmf-dom-plus The full sentencing document is hidden behind a pay wall but you can read the outline of the sentence document on the first page with the prosecutors name. These documents are available to the public if you wish to dig out the original.

http://bohuslaningen.se/nyheter/udde...r-forolampning Yeah she was convicted for insulting not hate crime but it is very rare that a prosecutor would seek to prosecute for an insult alone as it's usually it is done in conjunction with other offenses, such as assault. In this case it was motivated by being "Warranted in the public interest" which is usually used when a larger group of people have been insulted such as a minority. So it's just another way of prosecuting someone when hate speech law can't be applied.
    In the unlikely event that you didn't already know this, Fria Tider is a far right, borderline neo-nazi news outlet. It's not a reliable source in any way.

Deleted
    Sweden YES!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyass View Post
    If we Swedes can't call them "damn neger", then they shouldn't be allowed to call us "damn svenne". I fucking hate this highly PC country we live in.. This seriously infuriates me.
    What you gonna do about it though, put on some tight pants, get a hipster haircut and protest with crayons? Swedish males haha...

Deleted
    I take it you source all your information from main stream media then? Aftonbladet, Expressen etc. Do you really think they would ever publish a story like this when they have been covering up and neglecting to print major stories involving immigrant crime.

You may question the source all you want but these sentences are a matter of public record. I've read the whole document.

It's hilarious you think media is covering up Swede on immigrant crime when in fact they are blowing those crimes completely out of proportion and outright publishing made up stories with absolutely NO evidence. Hell most of those instances where immigrant facilities was burned down was caused by the immigrants themselves!

Answer me this: You are under 21 years old right?
    No but you clearly seem to be, I use none of those sources of media, at most I use SvD and DN.

This information comes from me and friends of mine who directly work with immigrants, and have been for some time, who've lost jobs and friends due to all the shit thats going down.

And I'm 27 this year thank you very much, but your political views are in clear daylight from what little text you've already written, then again I'm not suprised, as I said, racism is running rampart in this country atm.

I never said media was covering up anything, that is your assumption, when I said not reported, I meant the police :P

And honestly, I find it hard to believe someone was given anything more than a minor fine for using the word neger, and if used in a hateful manner, yes they should be fined.

Also the fact that my age is at all relevant is cute, especially considering that people sub 21 is where the racist parties find a large portion of their supporters.

And this is the precise reason I dont argue politics in sweden anymore, I argue against the view of sweden as tolerant and anti-racist, not because of government or media, but because of the actual social interactions between people, you know... The stuff that actually has any real effect on people when they encounter it. Hate breeds hate, and its mating season in sweden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    In the unlikely event that you didn't already know this, Fria Tider is a far right, borderline neo-nazi news outlet. It's not a reliable source in any way.
    I disagree with the source so its not a source.
    Gotta love the MMO community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    I'm aware. Are you suggesting the sentencing document is a forgery? Or does the fact the publication is far right automatically render any sources or evidence null and void?

1984 is coming true

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundell View Post
    Lol, I actually wonder if sweden even had black slaves?
    We did, they were quite commonplace even, but mostly as servantfolk not so much as physical labor in that regard, they still had to be put up with insults and far less rights, if any, tbh my knowleadge on this subject is spotty at best.

Fact is, the word is an insult, just like whore, gay etc are used as insults, this one just happens to be due to race.

FriaTider.se is like the FoxNews of Sweden, just keep that in mind. And I sincerely doubt he is getting prosecuted for using that word.
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2016-03-30 at 10:06 AM.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I'm aware. Are you suggesting the sentencing document is a forgery? Or does the fact the publication is far right automatically render any sources or evidence null and void?

The verdict states that he used the word in question, and "other derogatory terms and comments", which was (conveniently?) left out of the OP.
    Last edited by Idoru; 2016-03-30 at 09:59 AM.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    FriaTider.se is like the FoxNews of Sweden, just keep that in mind. And I sincerely doubt he is getting prosecuted for using that word.
    It has already happened and sentences has been rendered. Your "sincere doubt" doesn't change the facts even though you think they do.

Good old freedom of speech. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    The verdict states that he used the word in question, and "other derogatory terms and comments", which was (conveniently?) left out of the OP.
    There was a lot more to it, and this is just from friatider.se
    http://www.friatider.se/r-cker-med-a...-f-r-att-d-mas

The prosecuted man allegedly took pictures of immigrants and put those pictures on the Internet. He admitted to encouraging other people in his county to resist the "politicians and their multiculturalism".
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, it just means that the story is probably made up or changed.
    Just last week someone was posting a story from infowars
    Are you suggesting the court documents are forgeries?

It has already happened and sentences has been rendered. Your "sincere doubt" doesn't change the facts even though you think they do.
    The facts seem to agree with me upon further inspection. Do you have the case number by the way, or better: a direct link to the case on domstol.se ?
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2016-03-30 at 10:14 AM.

I decided to test this during my speech against longer workdays and forced sunday work 1 year ago. my speech was about 17 mins long and I used the word neger 6 times and neither of the 350 people who was there (this included about 40% foreigners or non white people if you will) even batched an eye when I said it.

So who started this witchhunt on people who use the word neger? I suspect black extremists groups and lonely white women, which tend to fight for these causes

Im sorry but you can call blacks/immigrants whatever you want in YOUR country.
    If they dont like it they can fuck off to theire homeland.