Poll: GO AWAY LFR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crejack View Post
    LOL

Also, I was 13/13 Mythic before LFR was fully released. This is only a concern of players who suck, and that LFR is meant for. Sorry if that means it's meant for you.
    You are most likely playing on a populated server in a hardcore guild so obviously you will be done quickly. I bet your only fun in the game now it getting paid to boost players through. My server is dead, recruiting is dead because everything about this expansion sucked

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoBoom View Post
    You are most likely playing on a populated server in a hardcore guild so obviously you will be done quickly. I bet your only fun in the game now it getting paid to boost players through. My server is dead, recruiting is dead because everything about this expansion sucked
    So because you got problems you want others to suffer....

Once again the WoW community at its finest. Go use LFG if you can't do NM+ with a guild.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

No, I'm barely on live. Spending most of my current wow time on Alpha, but really spending most of my time doing other stuff since. And if your problem is you can't recruit enough players where LFR isn't a problem, LFR is for you. Who the fuck cries that 3 1/2 months is too fast to see bosses? LFR is for players exactly like you and your guild who could not see the bosses without it.

No, I'm barely on live. Spending most of my current wow time on Alpha, but really spending most of my time doing other stuff since. And if your problem is you can't recruit enough players where LFR isn't a problem, LFR is for you. Who the fuck cries that 3 1/2 months is too fast to see bosses?
    Yep. Like I said on the last page and ill say it on this one, 216 pages and over 4k posts and not one legit reason to nerf/gate or remove LFR.

People are just looking to bitch about anything sadly. If someones fun is ruined because another player got to kill easy mode boss 3 1/2 months later then they need to get there ego checked.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yep. Like I said on the last page and ill say it on this one, 216 pages and over 4k posts and not one legit reason to nerf/gate or remove LFR.

People are just looking to bitch about anything sadly. If someones fun is ruined because another player got to kill easy mode boss 3 1/2 months later then they need to get there ego checked.
    I'm not saying fun should be removed, only delayed because player will unsub once they finished the game, I don't see why my server should die and me being forced to do lfr just because the game and recruitment pool is crap

I still want LFR cause i can see the raids then, after many long years as both hardcore and a social raider my joblife is finally preventing me from raiding with a guild
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I'm not saying fun should be removed, only delayed because player will unsub once they finished the game, I don't see why my server should die and me being forced to do lfr just because the game and recruitment pool is crap
    Its already delayed.

Also what do you think they will do if there is no new content for them the day a content patch hits....They will unsub. There is no logic in your post.

LFR raiders isn't going to just jump into NM because LFR got delayed. Blizzard has admitted the majority who does LFR doesn't even step foot into NM+ raiding. As I said you have no logic behind your post. Its just based off feels that is wrong in many ways.

Here is a idea....Switch to another server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    I still want LFR cause i can see the raids then, after many long years as both hardcore and a social raider my joblife is finally preventing me from raiding with a guild
    You want to raid but you would not quit the game quickly if there was no lfr for a while and you had things to do

It is delayed. Your problem is it's not delayed enough. Yet, you want it delayed even more so because LFR doesn't make your recruitment pool even more shit than it already seemingly is. I mean, your argument works against you.

You want to raid but you would not quit the game quickly if there was no lfr for a while and you had things to do
    If there was no LFR I wouldn't be playing WoW anymore.

As I said you are defeating your own argument.

Deleted
    Its already delayed.

Also what do you think they will do if there is no new content for them the day a content patch hits....They will unsub. There is no logic in your post.

LFR raiders isn't going to just jump into NM because LFR got delayed. Blizzard has admitted the majority who does LFR doesn't even step foot into NM+ raiding. As I said you have no logic behind your post. Its just based off feels that is wrong in many ways.

Here is a idea....Switch to another server.
    LFR and nothing to do is WoD in general, if the majority is doing lfr only then that's their only progression concerning their char, there, now they are done, believing they completed what is a false sense of raiding, now they could make a new char, it's a very limited amount of playtime.

Also, I refuse to pay blizzard more than I need to for screwing up WoW
    Last edited by mmoc3c17603f03; 2016-03-30 at 01:38 PM.

LFR and nothing to do is WoD in general, if the majority is doing lfr only then that's their only progression concerning their char, there, now they are done, believing they completed what is a false sense of raiding, now they could make a new char, it's a very limited amount of playtime.
    Okay either you have no point or your are shit at expressing what your point is. Now you are saying, they should delay LFR even more, because there is nothing to do, and thus there should be even longer gaps before people have stuff to do, so they don't unsub, even though nothing to do is the problem.

LFR is raiding its just easy mode raiding.

So because...
    1) Your server is dead.
    2) You can't find a better guild.
    3) You feel LFR is required

You want LFR to be gated more. You do realise the problem is you and not LFR right?

Here is a fix to your three problems.

1) Switch servers
    2) Switch servers and find another guild.
    3) Learn that it isn't a requirment.

You keep saying people do LFR and unsub, Do you got any proof they do LFR and unsub? Also you do realise if the LFR content didn't come out they would unsub anyway right? Them being subbed for the 3 1/2 months it takes for LFR to fully release is better then not at all.

Delaying or removing LFR will not make people jump into NM+ raiding it will make them quit.

Once again speaking for myself if LFR was removed I would unsub, If LFR was delayed any more I would unsub until its fully out. Gold for tokens be damed.

Use logic and not feelings then you will understand how you keep defeating your own argument.

Delaying or removing LFR will not make people jump into NM+ raiding it will make them quit.
    But the people that do the jumping from LFR to NM do so because of the gear catch-up which is also a big problem because it helps with recruitment, and if he's not gimped at the highest extremes, the game's not fun!

But the people that do the jumping from LFR to NM do so because of the gear catch-up which is also a big problem because it helps with recruitment, and if he's not gimped at the highest extremes, the game's not fun!
    Yep, I have grown tired of people blaming there problems on LFR when the problem is with them. LFR is the scape goat people seem to use. Its clear LFR isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

People want LFR removed and don't realise they are cutting off the hand that feeds them.

Deleted
    Okay either you have no point or your are shit at expressing what your point is. Now you are saying, they should delay LFR even more, because there is nothing to do, and thus there should be even longer gaps before people have stuff to do, so they don't unsub, even though nothing to do is the problem.
    The point is there and my suggestion is beneficial to the game, you just can't see it because you can't see further than the utter crap that is WOD. Nothing I say is sounds good because first blizzard need to start making decent expansions

LFR is raiding its just easy mode raiding.

So because...
    1) Your server is dead.
    2) You can't find a better guild.
    3) You feel LFR is required

You want LFR to be gated more. You do realise the problem is you and not LFR right?

Here is a fix to your three problems.

1) Switch servers
    2) Switch servers and find another guild.
    3) Learn that it isn't a requirment.

You keep saying people do LFR and unsub, Do you got any proof they do LFR and unsub? Also you do realise if the LFR content didn't come out they would unsub anyway right? Them being subbed for the 3 1/2 months it takes for LFR to fully release is better then not at all.

Once again speaking for myself if LFR was removed I would unsub, If LFR was delayed any more I would unsub until its fully out. Gold for tokens be damed.

Use logic and not feelings then you will understand how you keep defeating your own argument.
    LFR is gated, you have to have a certain ilevel to qualify for it, at first that # takes a bit of time in normal dungeons to reach but later it is easily reached with world drops.

What LFR haters don't seem to grasp is that they don't get to arbitrarily decide who gets to do what, that the game designers decide what you need to accomplish to do content. In this case the gating is ilevel. I would much rather Blizz decided who got to do raid content rather than the old way, where players got to decide which players got to do raid content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    LFR is gated, you have to have a certain ilevel to qualify for it, at first that # takes a bit of time in normal dungeons to reach but later it is easily reached with world drops.

What LFR haters don't seem to grasp is that they don't get to arbitrarily decide who gets to do what, that the game designers decide what you need to accomplish to do content. In this case the gating is ilevel. I would much rather Blizz decided who got to do raid content rather than the old way, where players got to decide which players got to do raid content.
    I disagree with this, it should be my decision to fix my mistake of letting an asshole into a group, why must I be forced by blizzard to put up with them?

The point is there and my suggestion is beneficial to the game, you just can't see it because you can't see further than the utter crap that is WOD. Nothing I say is sounds good because first blizzard need to start making decent expansions
    No, I can't see past your idiotic ramblings. Every single post of yours, you have contradicted yourself. Sorry you suck at this game so much that LFR helps you and your guild move past Komrok after several months. But if you sucked less, LFR wouldn't affect you, and everyone with an IQ above 50 can tell you it doesn't affect wow or WoD.

So now you blame blizzard and WOD for your bad idea.

If people have no content to do they unsub, Delaying LFR will do just that make people unsub.

Remove LFR and ill be the first to unsub. People already unsub until its fully out anyway. Your idea makes zero sense.

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree with this, it should be my decision to fix my mistake of letting an asshole into a group, why must I be forced by blizzard to put up with them?
    Sorry but no. You don't get to decide who gets to do what content.

You want to control who enters your group them make a pug. If you hit a random Q button you get no choice on who ur grouped with.

You have contradicted and defeated your argument every step of the way. What you want is the ability to control what others can do and that will never happen.