Poll: GO AWAY LFR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So now your just ranting.....

My work here is done you clearly don't have a clue.

Edit: I love it, Its everyone else's fault and not yours. Its not your fault you won't switch servers, Its not your fault you feel forced to do LFR, Its not your fault you won't find another guild.

Its all blizzards,LFR's,Casuals,The Milkmans fault.
    Pay2win Games dont interest me, the community ingame is one of the most interesting parts of it, which is gone, and obviously it is blizzards fault, as i payed more money for a game so bad and completely different to the WoW i knew, bringing a game feeling more empty than it ever has been

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Sorry to break this to you but you do not represent all the 'old players who loved this game for what it was', thats just a narrative you make up in your head. I've played this game since vanilla and I think you are deluding yourself into thinking you represent the majority while fingering a make believe boogie man as the source of your problems.

You need to step out of that universe where you are the center of all of existence.

You are not a representative of the 'good people' and the people you like to blame are not the 'bad people'. You are not the everyman.
    Nor do you. Both of your stances are unsupported...

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So now your just ranting.....

My work here is done you clearly don't have a clue.

Edit: I love it, Its everyone else's fault and not yours. Its not your fault you won't switch servers, Its not your fault you feel forced to do LFR, Its not your fault you won't find another guild.

Its all blizzards,LFR's,Casuals,The Milkmans fault.
    I just want to touch on this one thing. It is pretty shit of blizzard to not do anything about dying servers. My server literally has one guild doing mythic and is 13/13. I dont think its fair for anyone to say its their fault they wont switch servers..On top of paying for the expansion AND a monthly sub(if you buy token blizzard makes even more money technically) you want people to also pay to xfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Nor do you. Both of your stances are unsupported...
    Was I saying I am the majority? No? Then why the hell do you even bother saying I did? Oh yeah, it's Redtower. I say stuff that doesn't fit Redtowers opinions and Redtower can't handle it so takes every opportunity to make shit up that I didn't say to make himself feel better.

I never said 'I represent the old players that love the game for what it was' and then go off on a crazed rant that casuals are the cause of all of my woes, someone else is to blame for my burn out... blagh blagh blagh." Just because you agree with the mindless ranting doesn't make it true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubulous View Post
    I just want to touch on this one thing. It is pretty shit of blizzard to not do anything about dying servers. My server literally has one guild doing mythic and is 13/13. I dont think its fair for anyone to say its their fault they wont switch servers..On top of paying for the expansion AND a monthly sub(if you buy token blizzard makes even more money technically) you want people to also pay to xfer?
    Head to a raid sever before they lock on legion release. We are the last stand of the game. Come and shine once more before the end friend.

There's a very long distance between "my server has only one 13/13M guild" and being forced to do LFR as ChronoBoom is complaining about.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crejack View Post
    It actually has 100% to do with you sucking

As I said in my first reply to you, this is only a problem for people that suck at this game. And since it's your only issue, it's 100% an issue of you sucking at the game, and nothing else. The only reason it's "forced" on you, is because the catch-up mechanics allow you to recruit people who can carry you past the first couple of bosses you the first several months the expansion is released. Except it's not forced on you, you can just keep on going ahead with failing at the bosses because you are so damn terrible at this game. But keep blaming LFR and not yourself, just know we all see past that. Just because you are a failure at this game, does not mean LFR is.
    You support LFR yet you only seem to care about players who suck, telling a new player he sucks would cause them to leave, players like you are responisble for lack of new players. It is guys like you who care about "how a person plays the game"

Deleted
    Was I saying I am the majority? No? Then why the hell do you even bother saying I did? Oh yeah, it's Redtower. I say stuff that doesn't fit Redtowers opinions and Redtower can't handle it so takes every opportunity to make shit up that I didn't say to make himself feel better.

I never said 'I represent the old players that love the game for what it was' and then go off on a crazed rant that casuals are the cause of all of my woes, someone else is to blame for my burn out... blagh blagh blagh." Just because you agree with the mindless ranting doesn't make it true.
    I said your argument is unsupported. I didn't say you made the same claims. Go get some preparation H for your ass hurt.

Personally no I don't think players should have to pay to xfer. But since blizzard isn't giving them free xfers that is the choice they are left with. Dam near everything is BoA now so ether move a charater or make a new one.

I moved off my old shitty server to Moonguard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoBoom View Post
    You support LFR yet you only seem to care about players who suck, telling a new player he sucks would cause them to leave, players like you are responisble for lack of new players. It is guys like you who care about "how a person plays the game"
    Here is that random rambling post again.

Ya its totally Crejeck's fault that there is no new players. It isn't like WoW has went threw 100 million accounts in its lifetime. Believe it or not the well is tapped when it comes to MMO's.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

No, i'm not saying new players suck. I'm not saying LFR players suck. I am stating a fact, and that fact is you and your guild suck. LFR players are the ones carrying you to boss raids months after they are released and caught up, hense, they don't suck, unlike you.

Deleted

You actually said that I believe that I am the majority, Which majority am i? There is actually 2, the ones that left, and the ones that still subbed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    There are two kinds of people who do LFR (one person can be both); people who want things really easy - even AFK easy; and people who dont have time for the formality of guild runs and the job-applications needed by looking-for-group leaders. I'm of the second kind. I want the ease of clicking a button and, after X minutes, dropping into a raid wing. However I'm happy to put in effort and learn mechanics and better myself. So being able to join Normal raids via the LFR group assembly tool would be ideal.
    So much this!

Deleted
    No, i'm not saying new players suck. I'm not saying LFR players suck. I am stating a fact, and that fact is you and your guild suck. LFR players are the ones carrying you to boss raids months after they are released and caught up, hense, they don't suck, unlike you.
    You are so blinded by your own ego, you give the meaning to word special snowflake here, you have no idea what state the game is in right now but good for you, you are good player

LFR players are the best! They understand the difference between a game, and real life.

My only issue with LFR is that it's released into the game so early, it's just a catch-up tool for those who play, would like to raid, want to see the story, but cannot due to IRL, but instead it's used to keep up with raiders, and raiders, they also use it for the ilevel increase unless a better way appears, but that's the point, there shouldn't be until at least the next major patch
    I am sorry but there is so much "I am a special snowflakes" in this post.

You want raiders to do the latest content and others to be one tier behind simply because of .... what, exactly? How is helping the game? Help people to progress through raid tiers? That is being served by not having catch up dungeons like in WoTLK and Cata where using these dungeon to skip previous tiers.

When I returned to MoP on the alt, I had to run LFR MSV, HOF, etc using LFR before entering SoO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdays View Post
    LFR players are the best! They understand the difference between a game, and real life.
    The sad thing is this is such a old worn out meme I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not?

You are so blinded by your own ego, you give the meaning to word special snowflake here, you have no idea what state the game is in right now but good for you, you are good player
    Oh yeah, state of the game. The State where there is an extreme lack of content and your issue is new content isn't delayed enough. Seriously I've lost less brain cells at a night in the pub than conversing with you.

You've babbling for a while now. Are you sleep deprived?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    I am sorry but there is so much "I am a special snowflakes" in this post.

You want raiders to do the latest content and others to be one tier behind simply because of .... what, exactly? How is helping the game? Help people to progress through raid tiers? That is being served by not having catch up dungeons like in WoTLK and Cata where using these dungeon to skip previous tiers.

When I returned to MoP on the alt, I had to run LFR MSV, HOF, etc using LFR before entering SoO.
    Not having catch up dungeons in wrath and cata? lol

Maybe read up on the expansions you want to claim you played in..

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    I said your argument is unsupported. I didn't say you made the same claims. Go get some preparation H for your ass hurt.
    Which argument would that be? The one where I say things that don't match your warped opinion and get butt hurt over it or the one where Chrono doesn't represent the majority of 'people who loved the game as it was?'', or the part where I say that 'X-feature that I don't like+ subs go down=X feature that I don't like makes subs go down'?

I don't need to substatiate the subs argument because it is a fact that people leave the game for a myriad of reasons, if you want to prove that LFR made subs go down you are going to need to prove it and while you think you are the center of the universe and godlike you don't actually have the ability to look into an alternate reality where LFR never existed to prove that LFR made subs go down. All you can do is take that twisted logic and make shit up to support your viewpoint while denying anything that doesn't fit your logic, a logic that is based on, "I want what I want and fuck everyone else cause I gotta get mine.'