Bribe is still a 30 minute cool down lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    hmmmm, does the remove the "replaces roll the bones" from SnD mean what i think it means?
    Nope, they simply changed where the info is placed.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

I find it interesting that in both feedback threads Rogue players voiced concerns that fishing for True Bearing procs is going to be the cornerstone of Outlaw game play and the devs didn't indicate if it that was working as intended or a problem that they would address in the future.

I will assume they don't view it as a problem which is why nothing has changed. Furthermore, it seems they feel that most players will not min max in this fashion with Roll the Bones fishing.

Deleted
    Ok, here is my feedback on Outlaw Rogue from my (still small) experience with it on the Alpha:

1) The spec is fun, you can make it simple or go for a more advanced build. The talents give you many options, and they all really work well, you can make different builds and some of them are incredibly fun (even op).

2) The dps numbers are really good (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...t=14&source=36 these are my logs on today Eye of Azshara Heroic, and I did a pretty bad job there regarding combo points).

3) The artifact spell has an amazing synergy with the talent Alacrity since you can spam finishers for a while stacking Alacrity really fast.

At the moment, I've tried all talents, and I have two specs I really like:

A) First one is going with Quick Draw, Vigor, Alacrity and Slice and Dice. With this build you focus almost everything on autoattacks and using Run Through thanks to the huge enery regen.

2) Second one is Ghostly Strike, Deeper Strategem, Killing Spree, Marked for Death. With this one you exploit Roll the Bones (yes, I've seen it, it's real, 6 buffs at the same time is just incredible). If you manage to get the buff that reduces the cooldown of your skills, you can spam Marked for Death -> Run through non stop for the duration. With Ghostly Strike and Marked for Death the rotation is a bit harder but really funny and Killing Spree hits really hard if used with the Roll the bones critic buff.

If you want something to be test just ask me and I'll gladly do so

Quote Originally Posted by Achelon View Post
    Ok, here is my feedback on Outlaw Rogue from my (still small) experience with it on the Alpha:

1) The spec is fun, you can make it simple or go for a more advanced build. The talents give you many options, and they all really work well, you can make different builds and some of them are incredibly fun (even op).

2) The dps numbers are really good (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...t=14&source=36 these are my logs on today Eye of Azshara Heroic, and I did a pretty bad job there regarding combo points).

3) The artifact spell has an amazing synergy with the talent Alacrity since you can spam finishers for a while stacking Alacrity really fast.

At the moment, I've tried all talents, and I have two specs I really like:

A) First one is going with Quick Draw, Vigor, Alacrity and Slice and Dice. With this build you focus almost everything on autoattacks and using Run Through thanks to the huge enery regen.

2) Second one is Ghostly Strike, Deeper Strategem, Killing Spree, Marked for Death. With this one you exploit Roll the Bones (yes, I've seen it, it's real, 6 buffs at the same time is just incredible). If you manage to get the buff that reduces the cooldown of your skills, you can spam Marked for Death -> Run through non stop for the duration. With Ghostly Strike and Marked for Death the rotation is a bit harder but really funny and Killing Spree hits really hard if used with the Roll the bones critic buff.

If you want something to be test just ask me and I'll gladly do so
    I was thinking something along the same lines as well but damage tuning will determine if the spec will be more white attack focused then yellow damage. And yeah with fishing for Roll the Bones True Bearing proc it seems as intended I suppose.

Deleted
    I understood that killing spree teleports you back to the starting location after it ends with no way to change it? It might be pretty horrible in some pvp situations. Might even be in pve. Should it just be like on live?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningman View Post
    I understood that killing spree teleports you back to the starting location after it ends with no way to change it? It might be pretty horrible in some pvp situations. Might even be in pve. Should it just be like on live?
    Mmmm, I gotta try this, I think that not always acts like that, however, at the moment Killing Spree is kinda bugged and on most enemies crashes the alpha. I'll give it a try on different enemies and tell you about it

15+ Year Old Account
    Killing spree now uses 2 hidden guns and you can still move!

Edit: April Fools!
    Last edited by shade3891; 2016-04-02 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Bribe is still a 30 minute cool down lol.
    Is this an example of an ability they are adding so that they can prune it later?

Deleted
    Ok guys, here I am again!

This time some PvP feedback for our lovely Outlaw Rogue

Resume:

BROKEN.

Easy as that. Our damage is not bad at all (Killing Spree, Run Through).

But the question is, why are we so broken?

Two reasons:

1) CC

2) Healing

CC: The first one is something that cannot be argued. 5 seconds stun on a 20s cooldown (Between the eyes), 50% slow without cooldown (Pistol Shot), 4 seconds incapacitate with 10 seconds (Gouge), and finally, Blind.
    What all off this does, is making us a control beast. Not even mages (even Arcane mages and they infinite blinks) can do shit when we keep slowing them non stop and stunning them.

Healing: This is a bit tricky. Crimson Vial is awesome, more indeed with Iron Stomach (it's healing four ticks that 50k). But the real power, comes from Roll the Bones. If you manage to get Jolly Roger, you are practically immortal. You are healing yourself for 55,5k each second for 36 seconds. That. Is. INSANE.

So, how are these two things related to be so broken. The key is the fishing for Jelly Roger. Thanks to our incredible amount of cc, we can easily fish Jolly Roger, and once we manage to get it, you can go nuts, absolutely nuts. You can forget about magical damage thanks to Jolly Roger and Cloak of Shadows. You can forget about physical damage thanks to Jolly Roger and Riposte. The moment you have Jolly Roger up, it's the moment to activate Curse of the Dreadblades and spam Run Through and Between the Eyes. Once the enemy is low enough, pop Killing Spree and done.

At the moment I've only had problems with three specs:

Retribution Paladin: Insane healing and amazing burst.
    Beast Mastery Hunter: The burst is just crazy, and with so much pets Riposte does not work well enough to give us time.
    Fury Warrior: At the moment their healing is as good as ours or even better since their damage output is higher than ours in terms of burst damage.

By the way, I could test Killing Spree a bit more, and it currently travels with the target, but you return to the starting point when it ends.

Any question or doubt, feel free to ask!!

PS: 36 seconds 6 buff Roll the Bones is just insta win

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    Is this an example of an ability they are adding so that they can prune it later?
    They have increased the cool down in a few builds...yeah it is near its deathbed. I would be shocked if it goes live as is to be honest. More likely to be removed at this point..or I could be wrong...Blizz crazy haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok guys, here I am again!

This time some PvP feedback for our lovely Outlaw Rogue

Resume:

BROKEN.

Easy as that. Our damage is not bad at all (Killing Spree, Run Through).

But the question is, why are we so broken?

Two reasons:

1) CC

2) Healing

CC: The first one is something that cannot be argued. 5 seconds stun on a 20s cooldown (Between the eyes), 50% slow without cooldown (Pistol Shot), 4 seconds incapacitate with 10 seconds (Gouge), and finally, Blind.
    What all off this does, is making us a control beast. Not even mages (even Arcane mages and they infinite blinks) can do shit when we keep slowing them non stop and stunning them.

Healing: This is a bit tricky. Crimson Vial is awesome, more indeed with Iron Stomach (it's healing four ticks that 50k). But the real power, comes from Roll the Bones. If you manage to get Jolly Roger, you are practically immortal. You are healing yourself for 55,5k each second for 36 seconds. That. Is. INSANE.

So, how are these two things related to be so broken. The key is the fishing for Jelly Roger. Thanks to our incredible amount of cc, we can easily fish Jolly Roger, and once we manage to get it, you can go nuts, absolutely nuts. You can forget about magical damage thanks to Jolly Roger and Cloak of Shadows. You can forget about physical damage thanks to Jolly Roger and Riposte. The moment you have Jolly Roger up, it's the moment to activate Curse of the Dreadblades and spam Run Through and Between the Eyes. Once the enemy is low enough, pop Killing Spree and done.

At the moment I've only had problems with three specs:

Retribution Paladin: Insane healing and amazing burst.
    Beast Mastery Hunter: The burst is just crazy, and with so much pets Riposte does not work well enough to give us time.
    Fury Warrior: At the moment their healing is as good as ours or even better since their damage output is higher than ours in terms of burst damage.

By the way, I could test Killing Spree a bit more, and it currently travels with the target, but you return to the starting point when it ends.

Any question or doubt, feel free to ask!!

PS: 36 seconds 6 buff Roll the Bones is just insta win
    Yeah Outlaw and Sub are strong on the alpha (PVP). The PVP talents make Outlaw even stronger along with Sub. Assassination is strong too but has too many limitations.

Instead of fishing for Jolly Roger shoot for fishing True Bearing procs next time so you can lower cool downs a lot more.
    Last edited by Mafic; 2016-04-02 at 01:51 AM.

I haven't really paid much attention to Outlaw since it first came out, to massive disappointment. I know that Havoc has gotten a lot better since its original iteration, is Outlaw any better now?

No we are still rng pirates.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mindghosts View Post
    No we are still rng pirates.
    You can choose not to be a rng pirate. Stop giving wrong feedback.

It is true that with Roll the Bones the spec is rng (even like that it's doing good dps), however, you can throw away that rng choosing Slice and Dice as you level 100 talent and you can forget about rng.

With Slice and Dice the spec is fast, it hits really well and we still are beasts on AoE.

Basically Blizzard is letting us choose between a more random gameplay using Roll the Bones or going for a safe gameplay with Slice and Dice.

Personally, I've been having a lot of fun with Roll the Bones, and is the way to go for the PvP, for PvE, just for simplicity, at the moment I'm going for the white-damage build using Slice and Dice and Alacrity.

You can choose not to be a rng pirate. Stop giving wrong feedback.

It is true that with Roll the Bones the spec is rng (even like that it's doing good dps), however, you can throw away that rng choosing Slice and Dice as you level 100 talent and you can forget about rng.

With Slice and Dice the spec is fast, it hits really well and we still are beasts on AoE.

Basically Blizzard is letting us choose between a more random gameplay using Roll the Bones or going for a safe gameplay with Slice and Dice.

Personally, I've been having a lot of fun with Roll the Bones, and is the way to go for the PvP, for PvE, just for simplicity, at the moment I'm going for the white-damage build using Slice and Dice and Alacrity.
    Yup I am convinced that Outlaw is in better position to emerge stronger than the other two specs with well defined niches based on certain talent builds. Ghostly Strike need some buffs as well as Acrobatic Strikes and Hit and Run. The potential is there, but Blizz needs to be more proactive in improving Outlaw talents as I think Outlaw has a strong core base kit (exception being Bribe which is too long of a cool down IMVHO).

They did start to move in that direction by addressing PotW (Outlaw version) and Dirty Tricks.

This is 100% of the data-mined changes to Outlaw this build (the only spec which received any changes other than Artifact tooltips. Super useful! We can learn it at level 54, but can't use it on anything higher than level 55, such a good ability.

Quote Originally Posted by maddnesskhaz View Post
    This is 100% of the data-mined changes to Outlaw this build (the only spec which received any changes other than Artifact tooltips. Super useful! We can learn it at level 54, but can't use it on anything higher than level 55, such a good ability.

it's bad data mining

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    A 30 minute cool down is still bad design haha.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    Just checked; it's current level + 1 that it's usable on. So @ 110 you can use it on 111's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    A 30 minute cool down is still bad design haha.
    it's legion rogue, are u really expecting good design