Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Things like you are why Trump will win.
    I am not a -thing-. I am a human being.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    But that's easy. He didn't say anything about women collectively, just about a few individual women.
    Yeah but it's all about them feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I am not a -thing-. I am a human being.
    did he just objectify you ? (literally)

I'll report him to the authorities immediately

jk you're a bomb
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-04-01 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If her ass gets into office, wonder if her or her husband get into another sex scandel. LOL. A classic!
    Clearly a Hillary hater, nothing you say can be taken truthfully or seriously.

You can dislike someone objectively with facts, but when you slander them with an association and assume because they like some things about someone that they share all the views, that's making blatant assumptions that just aren't true.

I refuse to take anything you say about politics seriously since you seem so biased on misinformation and lies.

Hillary won't be another Bush, if so the republicans would want her in office.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Things like you are why Trump will win.
    Trump won't win.

Here's an exclusive on what happens when women decide to not vote for Trump: https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/712865465878626306

Here's a reality check: https://twitter.com/natesilver538/status/713036414745575424

15+ Year Old Account
    As much as I dislike Hillary's policy and would vastly prefer Bernie over her, she's an almost inevitability at this point.

Also, there's a lot of "omg she's a racist" "Just wait for that email indictment, any day now!" surrounding her that are unfounded. It's like seriously, attack her shitty policy, not ghosts and boogiemen that don't exist.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Amazing how every swing state is voting democratic, in that graphic...

Thanks to Rivellana for an awesome signature

...and a hidden racist.
    The horrors

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Clearly a Hillary hater, nothing you say can be taken truthfully or seriously.
    Wouldn't that make him a "Hillary?"

After her lies about the e-mail server (remember: I just didn't know how to link two e-mails to my one device and didn't want to carry around two devices.... (sure........), the lies about Benghazi and the lies about her donors and wall street, not to mention the fake accent she throws on to relate to the locals (see a pattern here?)..... Is there anything "true" about this woman?

You can't pretend that there isn't a lot not to like about this woman..... even most of her supporters admit to it, they just claim that she is the lesser evil.

A thread about Hillary getting angry.

Ok.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    As much as I dislike Hillary's policy and would vastly prefer Bernie over her, she's an almost inevitability at this point.
    I am not so sure about that. Remember, she had a big lead over Obama in '08 and that evaporated quick. She seems to be losing steam again. I just think the more people see of her, the less they like her (you can fool people for a short time, but if they see enough of you eventually the truth will start to leak out). I don't know if that will be enough, but she seemed like an inevitability in '08 as well.

I don't think she will be indicted- she has too many connections among the elites in Washington (being one herself and all). I just don't think she is likable and she does lie a lot, even for a politician.

Anyone but Hillary 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.