Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    yet they have nerfed bosses for this exact that the only possible way to kill it was bring more players, thus allowing people to solo bosses that were impossible before.

pretty sure a hunter can solo the first boss np, level 90 warlocks managed it rofl.
    Thanks for getting my point and why your *Only Galakras needs nerf" comment was stupid.

Also no unless the class can somehow heal the blue blobs they are not soloing the boss. You have to damage the black and heal the boss. If your not doing both your not soloing the boss.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

the damage reduction just represents how we went from 500k hp->480k i have now, without the squish i should be on multimillions of health.

edit: i maybe wrong on the adds hitting the hammer for 500k i think that was rag melee'in a tank with the hammer empowered. In p4 adds were like 80k? 100k? aoe damage.
    I don't know about the exact numbers honestly, that's where you're gonna lose me.

I guess we'll see when the next expansion rolls around mostly, but it's way too much math for me at the moment to try to figure it out.

Well anyway I hope they make it a pretty easy solo, much like how easy Dragon Soul is now. Really wanna get tusks of Mannoroth for my orc warrior.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Soloing raids is the most retarded thing of this game. You should not be able to enter SoO if your level is higher than 90.
    These statments is why Blizz stopped taking advice from "the players"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Thanks for getting my point and why your *Only Galakras needs nerf" comment was stupid.

Also no unless the class can somehow heal the blue blobs they are not soloing the boss. You have to damage the black and heal the boss. If your not doing both your not soloing the boss.

well done for not understanding how raid bosses work, but then again you're 1/13 heroic because you paid 25k 30k or w/e i shouldn't expect much.
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2016-04-02 at 08:14 PM.

--snipp-
    Ummmm no shit. Take a wild guess what Warlocks can do that hunters can't, Ill give you a hint I have pointed it out already.

Notice what happens around the 1min 47sec mark.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Ummmm no shit. Take a wild guess what Warlocks can do that hunters can't, Ill give you a hint I have pointed it out already.

Notice what happens around the 1min 47sec mark.
    that is his own absorb from soul leech and healing his pet through soul link.

jesus do you play this game or you have a great need to look clueless? i'll even prove it heres a fucking hunter doing it happy? this was level 90! current damn content, so you ask me to do it at level 100? should be real hard!

Last edited by Socialhealer; 2016-04-02 at 08:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post
    Except for the fact they made everything pre MoP do 90% less damage and you do 90% more damage...you know except for that.
    That was done to offset changes made by the stat squish, not to make it easier to solo (if this hadn't been done, bosses like Brutallus (6.7M HP post-squish) have more HP than a lot of early MoP bosses.) The insane boost to damage was implemented solely to replicate approximately what it "should have felt like" prior to the squish. So yeah, don't expect it to apply to MoP content until another squish is done.

OT: I imagine, just like they did for the BC/WotLK raids in MoP, and Cata at the start of WoD they will make select mechanical changes to things that require you to bring multiple players (hopefully this also includes mechanics need for achieves) such as Galakras Turrets, everything else should be solved by 110 800+ ilvl gear, considering there's quite a few classes that can solo most fights already with decent HFC gear.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need to heal the blue blobs to kill Immerseus.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuda View Post
    well now you've ruined it i was enjoying him learning the slow way while looking stupid :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    I really don't get why so many people hate LFR and acts like it ruins raiding. If they don't like it, don't use it, they can just take normal, HC, etc, Raiding as always. LFR doesn't affect their own raiding. Let those who like LFR do LFR.
    I don't get it, do you?
    Offtopic much?

Anyway lfr does indeed affect a lot of raiders. For example guidls who dont get to see the end boss of a raid before LFR releases it for various reasons are doing lfr for the legendary quest. Which sucks balls.

Its also the main way of gearing up alts most of the time. Which sucks even more balls

I could have sworn I read somewhere blizz wanted to make old raids soloable every 2 xpacs. So now we can solo up to cata with ease (some classes can do MoP content), in Legion we should be able to solo MoP content, next xpac after legion we can solo WoD content ect. Could be wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post
    I could have sworn I read somewhere blizz wanted to make old raids soloable every 2 xpacs. So now we can solo up to cata with ease (some classes can do MoP content), in Legion we should be able to solo MoP content, next xpac after legion we can solo WoD content ect. Could be wrong.
    DK's soloed garrosh in MoP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fppXP8qTb74 Nice video of a level 110 in 800 gear talking about soloing MoP raids. He does discuss a few bosses not currently soloable (durumu is bugged in alpha and the galakris problem with the turrets).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuda View Post
    Ok how do you do it then. I have gotten to the point on my ret where I didn't get anymore black blobs to kill and lower his bar.

- - - Updated - - -

well now you've ruined it i was enjoying him learning the slow way while looking stupid :P
    I have always been under the impression you needed to heal up the blue blobs to lower his energy bar to 0. I got to the point where I didn't get anymore black blobs.

So if I was wrong point it out and say why and not be a cunt.

The WoW community at its finest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Offtopic much?

Anyway lfr does indeed affect a lot of raiders. For example guidls who dont get to see the end boss of a raid before LFR releases it for various reasons are doing lfr for the legendary quest. Which sucks balls.

Its also the main way of gearing up alts most of the time. Which sucks even more balls
    If they can't see the endboss within 3 1/2 months thats there problem not LFR's and LFR has never nore will ever be a requirment. But thats a topic for a different thread.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

You provoked someone in to an argument which you couldn't be bothered to do any kind of research on, pushed on the issue as if you did, and got taken to class. If you want to play the victim card, it works best when you're actually the victim.

But hey, now you know it can be done. It just sucks that it was learned this way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    It already is soloable. Woo, you need someone to come with you to shoot one turret with you at Galakras. Everything else is already soloable with enough gear and patience, both of which I find very much lacking in most players complaining about anything in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok how do you do it then. I have gotten to the point on my ret where I didn't get anymore black blobs to kill and lower his bar.

- - - Updated - - -

I have always been under the impression you needed to heal up the blue blobs to lower his energy bar to 0. I got to the point where I didn't get anymore black blobs.

- - - Updated - - -

If they can't see the endboss within 3 1/2 months thats there problem not LFR's and LFR has never nore will ever be a requirment. But thats a topic for a different thread.
    I've done it on my dk, it takes ages and you'll be past the enrage timer by the time he's dead but it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    It already is soloable. Woo, you need someone to come with you to shoot one turret with you at Galakras. Everything else is already soloable with enough gear and patience, both of which I find very much lacking in most players complaining about anything in WoW.
    Still not SOLOING it.
    Last edited by Blade Wolf; 2016-04-02 at 09:27 PM.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    You provoked someone in to an argument which you couldn't be bothered to do any kind of research on, pushed on the issue as if you did, and got taken to class. If you want to play the victim card, it works best when you're actually the victim.

But hey, now you know it can be done. It just sucks that it was learned this way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Everything I did see at the time I was trying to do the fight said different. So it would have just been more simple to go "Hey your wrong and heres why" then to just be a outright cunt.

Not saying you was to be clear, Its been ages since I tried the fight. I am ok admitting I was wrong and clearly I was, Still doesn't give him the right to be a cunt. Like I said the WoW community at its finest. Fuck just going hey man your wrong and heres why, People rather be assholes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I've done it on my dk, it takes ages and you'll be past the enrage timer by the time he's dead but it's possible.
    So I have been told but thx

Deleted
    It's a multiplayer game. If your enjoyment of the game requires a developer intervention so you don't need to get a faceless random person from the premade finder to press one button at Galakras, I think you are playing the wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    Says it's soloable, goes on to say you need to bring someone. Classic.