Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialpath View Post
    Nope.

Both push the exact same agenda.

One acvount to ban anyone who disagrees.
    The other to push the extremist views not suitable for an "unbiased" mod.
    Lol.

One man show.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialpath View Post
    Tennisace is Endus's alt account.

That's why.
    I don't know if this is true but it makes SOOO much sense if you think about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    I don't know if this is true but it makes SOOO much sense if you think about it.
    Of course it does Holas.
    Of course it does.

Deleted
    Yes, Canada! Do it! Take em all

You can have all of our as well!

Deleted
    Guys are we talking about private sponsorship applications in here?
    Cause I mean if we're talking about that... What's the problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, have fun.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    It's ironic that the OP, that seems to be posting a lot about womens rights and feminism, is happy to bring in people that think women are lesser beings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    It's ironic that the OP, that seems to be posting a lot about womens rights and feminism, is happy to bring in people that think women are lesser beings.
    Do you know those 10k syrians?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Do you know those 10k syrians?
    I am familiar with their culture, thanks to a large group of them that's housed in our city.

Deleted
    I am familiar with their culture, thanks to a large group of them that's housed in our city.
    So you dont know those syrians?

You can look up opinion polls taken from muslim nations. It's something like 90% of muslims say women should be subservient. This includes moderate muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    You going to share your basement apartment?

Why are refugees being given priority over skilled immigrants who are applying also? Priority over spouses and families of current citizens?

Government needs to spend more time listening to the people and not special interest groups.
    you can't seriously be asking this question... like seriously? Do you have no compassion at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    You can look up opinion polls taken from muslim nations. It's something like 90% of muslims say women should be subservient. This includes moderate muslims.
    So what you're saying is that statement is a rough guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    lol is that what they take? no wonder health and other things over there are free
    It depends on your province, but yes it's between the 25-50% mark.

But yes healthcare is free n stuff. Not sure it balances out though, since the service is terrible, and you have to wait 2-3 months to see a doctor, unless it's a super emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So what you're saying is that statement is a rough guess?
    What I am saying is those who have been living in that region for generations are not likely to meld with western society without at least some sort of education on cultural differences and acceptance of such, because it is quite the backwards region of the planet. There are plenty of modernized and sane muslims, but they're westernized already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    What I am saying is those who have been living in that region for generations are not likely to meld with western society without at least some sort of education on cultural differences and acceptance of such, because it is quite the backwards region of the planet. There are plenty of modernized and sane muslims, but they're westernized already.
    So it is a rough guess. Aye ok we got that straight.

I do gotta add. I loathe how complex this entire topic is. I would love to see aid to refugees but goddamn the culture clash and risk of 'not so well intended people' we'll say. It's frustrating when you try and think on it.

As long as they spread them out and not putting them at the same place it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    He wasn't a migrant, though? He was a Canadian by birth.
    More terrorists are 2nd generation than first. A very good reason to stop importing Muslims that simply don't want to integrate.
    Last edited by Venaliter; 2016-04-03 at 12:29 PM.