10+ Year Old Account
    Have not seen the episode yet, but it looks like (according to youtube)

Magetta put up the best fight so far

- - - Updated - - -

A cool fan art I saw.

Deleted
    Vegeta will be rekt by Hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBallfan View Post
    Vegeta will be rekt by Hit.
    At least Veggie got to pull a Broly and take a punch to the forehead while smiling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    At least Veggie got to pull a Broly and take a punch to the forehead while smiling
    yeah,just like Goku against Frieza.

both Goku and Hit were looking each other,with Goku being excited.I wonder how will he fare against him.I have a feeling that he will fight him better than Vegeta.I think that there was a huge poster featuring Goku vs Hit.
    Last edited by mmocbee06df292; 2016-04-03 at 10:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    just gonna say. The animation from the last 3 episodes has been reaaallllyyy goood.

Deleted
    I don't think Hit is really powerful i think his more like Haxx type, and i doubt universe 6 can win the tournament anymore, im really having hard time believing that Hit will defeat Goku,Monaka and the last team mate of Goku's team (if he/she appear) after fighting Vegeta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    I don't think Hit is really powerful i think his more like Haxx type, and i doubt universe 6 can win the tournament anymore, im really having hard time believing that Hit will defeat Goku,Monaka and the last team mate of Goku's team (if he/she appear) after fighting Vegeta
    What do you mean last team mate? The last team mate was Boo, but he failed the written test and got disqualified.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    What do you mean last team mate? The last team mate was Boo, but he failed the written test and got disqualified.
    Hmm, i always assume the he will get replace, still stand my ground i doubt Hit can fight Goku and Monaka after fighting Vegeta and WIN

Deleted
    Tbh, none of the fights so far have really amazed me. I think they were quite boring. Could be just me though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Tbh, none of the fights so far have really amazed me. I think they were quite boring. Could be just me though!
    The only 2 that were any good were Magetta and Cabe. Frost v Goku was meh, but Frost v Piccolo was pretty good.

Goku knows Hit is the real challenge.

Vegeta, once again, proving to be my favorite character Awesome episode.

Deleted
    The only 2 that were any good were Magetta and Cabe. Frost v Goku was meh, but Frost v Piccolo was pretty good.

Goku knows Hit is the real challenge.
    I don't like that fights are over so quickly. (Cabe and Vegeta for example. Could have been much better of it was spread over 2-3 episodes)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I don't like that fights are over so quickly. (Cabe and Vegeta for example. Could have been much better of it was spread over 2-3 episodes)
    I actually like that the fights were pretty quick

It would just be the same thing we saw in GT.... GOKU JUST USE SUPER SAIYAN AND WIN! Except here we would say GOKU, GO GOD AND WIN!

It was good that Botamo was over quick. Frost had plenty of spot light. Magetta I found to be perfect for what is was, and Cabe for an episode was fine.

I also like Magetta because I won a bet XD. I said Magetta would be stronger than Frost and my friends were like fuck no, Frost is stronger.... Magetta got me 100 bucks.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-04-03 at 04:44 PM.

imo cabe could have have more spotlight, like 1.5 episodes with some actual techniques.
    meh, whatever maybe we will see him in the future.
    what I could see is cabe becoming vegeta's disciple

Deleted
    I also like Magetta because I won a bet XD. I said Magetta would be stronger than Frost and my friends were like fuck no, Frost is stronger.... Magetta got me 100 bucks.
    hehe i lost one myself, not 100 bucks just a beer, my prediction was the Frost is the strongest then Hit, the irony is that Gabe who i predict to be the weakest is the second strongest after Hit (well in my opinion)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Fights not taking a billion years to finish in DB is a damn godsend.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, after he goes SSJ, he actually is.
    But there is a difference bewteen long fights (Frieza on Namek) and these tournament fights.

Heres The New Day at Wrestlemania

And here is Lanipator from TFS in the crowd:

10+ Year Old Account

TRUNKS???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    hit is dancing .