Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Or maybe the "Elder Naaru" is really an agent of the Void Lords, or a Void Lord in disguise who managed to manifest himself long enough to manipulate Illidan.

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

I'm sure the Illidan fanboys who like him just for being "badass" and edgy won't be happy with this change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bettomendes View Post
    I'm sure the Illidan fanboys who like him just for being "badass" and edgy won't be happy with this change.
    you don't have to be a fanboy to not like this because this is not likeable at all.

Something tells me you don't understand a lick of good writing and have probably never read anything more complicated than Game of Thrones.

Illidan dindu nuffin guys, he was a good boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirne View Post
    Also this introduces another type of Naaru. This elder naaru might be the counterpart that didn't exist before to the chronicles introduced Void Lords.
    A million gold this "elder Naaru" turns out to be Elune...

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    A million gold this "elder Naaru" turns out to be Elune...
    And "the price" is either Malfurion or Tyrande (more likely the latter).

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Illidan dindu nuffin guys, he was a good boy!
    yes. we were the bad guys in bc.

- - - Updated - - -

And "the price" is either Malfurion or Tyrande (more likely the latter).
    i want tyrande and malfurion to be involved with illidan as little as possible.

he's too good for them.

Deleted
    I don't believe this until I read the book because this sounds like a garbage.

What is next?
    Velen turning out to be a void lord?
    KillJaeden helping us defeat sargeras?
    Anduin being a nathrezim?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pothemus View Post
    TBC started just about 2 months before the fall of Black Temple. The Illidari Council is bringing him reports every now and then.

As the Azeroth forces laid siege to Black Temple, Akama freed Maiev. Illidan retreated to the summit to cast his spells to link Outland to Argus and proceeded to open a portal where he sent all of his demon hunters through. Basically, while we were out fighting demons and illidan's forces during TBC, he was focused solely on the destruction of Argus.
    Ah ok thanks, for some reason I assumed the book would be set in the present. Im still not entirely 100% sure on why we were even so intent on assaulting the BT. Its not like Illidan gave us any real reason to that I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    What is next?
    KillJaeden helping us defeat sargeras?
    I can't ever see that happening, but we helping Sargeras defeat Void Lords seems totally plausible.

Wouldn't it be fun if Holy becomes the 3rd Demon Hunter spec in a future expack?

Deleted
    I can't ever see that happening, but we helping Sargeras defeat Void Lords seems totally plausible.
    we never thought about this and see what we got now.Illidan-a Champion of Light???yeah,right.nice job Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vazruden View Post
    Ah ok thanks, for some reason I assumed the book would be set in the present. Im still not entirely 100% sure on why we were even so intent on assaulting the BT. Its not like Illidan gave us any real reason to that I can remember.
    In Burning Crusade Illidan and his forces were the aggressors. They attacked Shattrath, The Alliance, Horde and neutral factions, and they enslaved the Broken, all under Illidan's direction.

Remember that all the Fel Orcs, Naga, Blood Elves, evil Broken and about half the Demons in Outland were all woking for Illidan.

This is weird as fuck. It's also fuking terrible.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-04-04 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    In Burning Crusade Illidan and his forces were the aggressors. They attacked Shattrath, The Alliance, Horde and neutral factions, and they enslaved the Broken, all under Illidan's direction.

Remember that all the Fel Orcs, Naga, Blood Elves, evil Broken and about half the Demons in Outland were all woking for Illidan.
    It was always said that Kael was the one who was the aggressor against Shattrath, the broken seemed to be on both sides so those that stupidly sided with Akama and those that realised Illidan wasn't bullshitting. Everything else was building an army to fight the legion, like I said before when it comes to fighting the legion the ends always justify the means.

I don't know about others, but I myself (liked Illidan since WC3), probably being biased af, love this change if it's true. Sounds chuu2 as hell, but awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    if this conflict is fought in our universe then maybe Void Lords succeed in manifesting themselves
    They always could do that, though. Although if Blizzard want to make it cool, we'd be going into the Void to fight them instead.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-04-04 at 03:42 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Check under the major spoilers, can't link here with my 2 post count lol

Fuck me, this is a trainwreck in the making. The era of retcons is upon us.