Poll: Which is your favourite feature?

Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Now That WoD is Almost Over, Which of its Features Was Your Favorite?

Now that Legion is looming, and we about to leave Draenor, which of its feature is your favourite?

10+ Year Old Account
    i enjoyed the cache missions from garrisons. sort of liked the bi-weekly chance of cool loots.
    Hi

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic Dungeons
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Deleted
    Updated character models.

Account-wide Flying unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Account-wide Flying unlock.
    That isn't a feature, that's just something Blizz had thrown in to whiners and filthy casuals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Mythic Dungeons
    Mythic dungeon is just renamed heroic dungeon.
    Heroic dungeon is normal dungeon
    And normal dungeon is ready mode for casuals to throw in welfare gears.

Literally every option in that poll is garbage.

7+ Year Old Account
    OP, plz put in a "explain" option

My favorite was the improvement to the UI and the LFG system. Also, the set pieces in WoD were pretty good. Loved to play with most of the 4-sets

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That isn't a feature, that's just something Blizz had thrown in to whiners and filthy casuals.
    I call it a feature... much more than the selfie cam, jukebox, or garrisons. At least with flying I get out into the world... explore... engage... and play the game. Without it I'd be as bitter as you... sitting in my garrison whining about there being nothing to do.

Nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

oddly enough, the garrison was really the only thing i truly liked about it. though, i didn't like followers doing all the things i should have been out doing as dailies.

the assault bar was bullshit that was the most boring bullshit i've ever dealt with in my life, and i'd rather kill myself than ever do another assault area. it was good that it was account wide, but whoever thought that flying achievement up deserves a cactus down the piss hole. the garrison story itself being a week apart, was absolutely enraging.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Literally every option in that poll is garbage.
    yup it's like OP went lol lets choose from the worst parts of WoD and pretend they are good /trollface.

Updated character models, easy.

I really liked mission part of garrison and shipyard glad to see they are keeping it in legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle, the land where we have good internet.
    Now that Legion is looming, and we about to leave Draenor, which of its feature is your favourite?
    Garrisons and Apexis dailies.

On a more serious note, I liked the artistic value put in and the model updates. Still don't understand why the worgen and goblin didn't get any.

I used to like Garrisons at first, and I liked the treasure collection, but it really became dull and didn't feel rewarding. So these are my, "I used to like" things.

garrisons.
    hate - love relationship.
    and timeless isle-like questing

Updated character models. Clearly. But, to be fair, I really like the whole environment. The art team does the finest of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttonmasher View Post
    On a more serious note, I liked the artistic value put in and the model updates. Still don't understand why the worgen and goblin didn't get any.
    By artistic value put in the model updates do you mean derpy faces? Or one, maximum two faces per race/gender? Or feet which are levitating below your character's robes? Or absolutely idiotic movement animation for half of races?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    Without a doubt, the updated character models. Some of them were a bit rough out of the gate, but they were quickly improved upon. I tried going back to the classic models the other day on a whim, and immediately was like:

Mythic dungeons were also nice, and I really enjoyed the leveling experience - WoD is actually my favorite expansion in that regard.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.