Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    This is a messier D1 than usual.
    Ok, I was wondering if I was imagining it. Wtb happy fluffy day 1 with lynch. That being said, I have to move my vote.

Unvote

Let's see if there's a vig, if Crackle still alive Day 2 consider lynching him then, is my stance.

Vote: Celtic
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Fourteen hours left to go and you're already on page 15. Rascals!

Now, time for me to go back and read from the beginning. Hold on, this may take a while...

Why no Blood Fox this time? YOU LEFT US!!! *cries*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Ok, I was wondering if I was imagining it. Wtb happy fluffy day 1 with lynch. That being said, I have to move my vote.

Unvote

Let's see if there's a vig, if Crackle still alive Day 2 consider lynching him then, is my stance.

Vote: Celtic
    Sweet mother of god you people!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Senna, Largehorn, or Lelly. Because they were the ones who blindly contributed to town losing the game by lynching me, a claimed third party willfully helping town, trying to get night killed, over the admittedly AFK person who "lost interest" and turned out to be scummy scum.

Else, this is DAY1. DAY ONE. DAY ONE MEANS NOTHING. DAY ONE IS GARBAGE. SOMEONE WILL GET LYNCHED FOR A REALLY DUMB REASON AND THEN WE MOVE ON WITH THE REST OF THE GAME.
    Lelly was scum brah. Otherwise I agree with you

Vote Danner

Tradition dictates this. Also please don't lynch me. Thats about the only defence I have because my train started from a joke.

Oh and I suppose have my abilities which the town can use.

Also as a last note: I explicitly stated I wouldn't be around until after the 4th. Uggor even pointed this out somewhere (damned if i remember where) so going to toss a FoS on most of the people who voted me. Probably scum looking to get off an easy non-contested lynch. Except Danner. He is my arch-nemesis and needs to be destroyed at all cost! So Uggor has earned some townie points (unless he's playing the long scum game)

15+ Year Old Account
    I did it in the sign up thread. People don't care.

And I stopped paying attention because of all of my fucking rage, so I missed that LB was scum.

I think we're better off seeing if crackle Gets killed by vigi tonight. That way if he is being truthful, we get some value out of his role. If he's not killed in a night or two (is mafia doctor possible?) Then he's a likely lynch target.

unvote

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Pala - seems like he was jumping on the easy lynch in a "safe" spot.
    The timing of my vote is entirely based on lelly Noting that dupti died N1 previous game. Which you are already aware of because you agreed with her.

. I also give her props for pointing out lynching dupti today would be an asshole move.
    Which leaves danner, dendrek and celtic, right?
    I don't really want to vote for any of them because the two Ds are super entertaining so far and I do remember celtic confirming he would be unavailable.

Obviously I'm willing to vote wherever it takes if necessary but eh. I really find day 1 tedious.
    The First few votes get little to no effort and then get all pseudo scrutinised as f they mean something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Oh and I suppose have my abilities which the town can use.
    Celtic you claiming power role?
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

I'm just going to sit in this corner and laugh. If you guys are scum then props for deflecting away from the whole crackle claim situation. If you're town, holyshit I hope you guys can get your shit together or else it'll be another town loss.
    Oh the good ol' "if you're town you all suck for looking at me, hahahah", god I hate that.

I agree that we should let the presumably existing vigi take care of Crackle tonight and lynch someone else.

Unvote

I'm not sure who to vote though. I don't wanna vote Celtic.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't wanna vote Danner. His posts are amusing to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Valyrian

If you're unsure what to do, you can always get away with starting a train on Valyrian on D1

I was tempted to suggest Danner as a lynch target just to find out what faction was going to lose

At this point we have just under 13 hours left... Celtic has 6 votes on him, Danner is at 5, and Crackle is at 5. I like the Celtic lynch even less than the crackle lynch because he told us he wasn't going to be around at the beginning so meh. Also, I've been in his spot before as well with that situation so it'd jerky of me to turn around and lynch him for it.

Honestly, I would be fine with letting a potential vigilante take out crackle but we don't know if we have one and everyone I think about voting for seems like a worse pick to me So I'm sorry crackle I'll be back on you now. I really hope you were lying about your claim and are actually scummy scum.

vote Crackle

- - - Updated - - -

bah people posting while I'm writing /shakes fist err paw

It's pathetic. The media. Just awful reporting. All you hear is "This candidate is a joke" or "People voting this candidate are uninformed" or "This candidate isn't even running, why are you voting for them?" or "Dendrek is the antichrist." It's no wonder people are ignoring them. What we need is good honest reporting, and stronger libel laws. And we need to make it easier for me to sue them. That's how we get back on track to making these games Great Again.

Let me tell you, I have a detailed plan on how to make these games Great Again. The first thing we need to do is make it so people can't say bad things about my hair. I mean, is that what you want to hear? "Dendrek's hair is unbe-weave-able." “The Beverly Hills Chihuahua is ready for Halloween. He’s dressing up as that thing on Dendrek’s head.” "Toupee or not toupee, that is the question." "Dendrek looks like a plughole in an orangoutang sanctuary." I know funny and that's not funny.

"So who do we get rid of?" you guys keep asking. I don't know these people you're asking me about. How am I supposed to answer questions about people I don't know? Like this Celtic guy? I don't know him. He might be a rapist. Probably not, but can we really take the chance? And then there's Crackleslap. I've already said what I feel about him. I don't remember what I said, but I'm sure it was something. Or what about Dupti? Well the guy is one big question mark as far as I'm concerned.

Don't vote for Danner though. He's terrible. Just look at him. I mean, don't look at him because you might throw up, but if you have to look at him, make it quick.

And that's how we make these games Great Again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I just vote Dendrek to get rid of his speeches? No? Damn...

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Can I just vote Dendrek to get rid of his speeches? No? Damn...
    This is a free country, you can vote for whatever reason you want. That's what Jesus died for. I mean George Washington. No, wait. Uhh...

SOMEONE died for it. Just not in this game. Yet.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

-Still waiting for day to be almost over so we can panic lynch someone instead of arguing over lynches that prbly wont happen-

10+ Year Old Account
    If y'all want to revenge lynch me that's fine. I'd rather you do it now then doing it next game because reasons. But do so lynching a TPR/VT type role! Not really much else I can add. Already said everything I needed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    If y'all want to revenge lynch me that's fine. I'd rather you do it now then doing it next game because reasons. But do so lynching a TPR/VT type role! Not really much else I can add. Already said everything I needed too.
    Awww, Crackle just gave up on life. That makes me a little sad v_v

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Awww, Crackle just gave up on life. That makes me a little sad v_v
    Haven't given up. I deserve to be day one lynched. I've already explained what I needed too. I'll do so again.

The purpose of my role is too die at night, not day.
    I'm a guaranteed vote for town otherwise until I die.

That's it.

- - - Updated - - -

-Still waiting for day to be almost over so we can panic lynch someone instead of arguing over lynches that prbly wont happen-
    and also,

Minority lynch rules apply to this game so if no Majority is reached the person with the highest vote tally will be lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to help people make a decision because people are waffling around like lost chickens. Part of the reason I claimed so early is so we could pressure someone else.

Haven't given up. I deserve to be day one lynched. I've already explained what I needed too. I'll do so again.

The purpose of my role is too die at night, not day.
    I'm a guaranteed vote for town otherwise until I die.

That's it.

- - - Updated - - -

and also,

Minority lynch rules apply to this game so if no Majority is reached the person with the highest vote tally will be lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to help people make a decision because people are waffling around like lost chickens. Part of the reason I claimed so early is so we could pressure someone else.
    1. ) This is basically saying you've given up

2. ) I know, never said we wouldn't get one just that we would panic lynch someone.

3. ) So basically screw it give the mafia a free pass today, I gotcha.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand that it's day one Crackle, but you've just turned this in to a situation where we are going to garner little to nothing for information based off your lynch. If we leave you be, if you are a bomb as "Dying at night" is your roles only purpose meaning you're a pgo or a bomb to me. It means you're a safe pass till mid-game when you're still alive and not investigated or killed because of the potential danger inherent in hitting you which will put town in a situation where lynching you is a real possibility.

Bleh, bad claim and bad attempt to "help"

Unvote
    Vote: Crackle

10+ Year Old Account
    1. ) This is basically saying you've given up

2. ) I know, never said we wouldn't get one just that we would panic lynch someone.

3. ) So basically screw it give the mafia a free pass today, I gotcha.

How is lynching me not giving mafia a free pass? My entire point of the role is to die at night to stop scum factions from killing the following?

How is lynching me not giving mafia a free pass? My entire point of the role is to die at night to stop scum factions from killing the following?
    It is giving mafia a free pass, You put the entire town in a situation where because your role is more or less useless due to your claim and you can't be verified without a risk to our other TPR's it basically forces us to lynch you now or risk not lynching you until later which could put us at a serious disadvantage.

You've forced our hands here which means whatever potential there was to possibly lynch a better target that might lead us somewhere is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me say this clearly: I'm fine with being lynched. But, I am saying it is the WRONG move. But since no one wants to actually do anything. You are letting the scum get what they want. Which is to lynch me.

- - - Updated - - -

It is giving mafia a free pass, You put the entire town in a situation where because your role is more or less useless due to your claim and you can't be verified without a risk to our other TPR's it basically forces us to lynch you now or risk not lynching you until later which could put us at a serious disadvantage.

You've forced our hands here which means whatever potential there was to possibly lynch a better target that might lead us somewhere is gone.
    Like even if make it to night phase. I won't make it alive past that night if there's a vigilante and my role is already achieved. If it isn't, then I'm lynched. I'm not seeing a scenario where I live past d2?

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to since it's no longer worth anyhting.

unvote

Like even if make it to night phase. I won't make it alive past that night if there's a vigilante and my role is already achieved. If it isn't, then I'm lynched. I'm not seeing a scenario where I live past d2?
    The fact that you believe a Vigi would knowingly hit you when there is a pretty good chance they would die in the process is kind of hilarious and even if that happened all you're doing is asking for a revenge kill in the next couple games to you playing poorly enough to warrant them doing that.

That's even assuming we have a Vigi which right now is a pretty broad assumption seeing as how it's Day 1.