Poll: Which do you like better?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Timeless Isle had pink ghost pirates, how is this even a debate?

Why's everyone think Timeless Isle was awesome, I mostly remember grinding mobs, especially the part with frogs later on was terrible...

Deleted
    I had a better time on TI, just as I remember it the ambiance, spent more time there, knew all the rares and events etc. Did the skeleton ghost thing in the cave which was fun completing, looking out for shark and trying to get the kill was fun, a bit of random PvP here and there. Overall had a better time and remember it more fondly. Didn't spend much time in Tanaan so probably a biased judgement on my part.

I much prefer Tanaan Jungle to be honest. I can solo most of the stuff outside of the Throne of Kil'jaeden, in Timeless Isle most mobs were almost impossible for me to solo. Especially those taunka mobs, especially the killmasters or whatever. Absolutely hated that.

Both are terrible. Who likes doing the exact same boring daily quests every day apart from farmville and other facebook games players?

Deleted
    They both suck, but Timeless Isle at least gives you more to do. If you're into grinding the toys and what not, that is.

Tanaan is over in like 2 weeks.

Isle of Thunder/Quel'danas are both vastly superior daily hubs.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I vote timeless because I had a better time there. Tanaan has always felt like a chore to me. Timeless was a place I loved to hang out and get in some wPvP.

Having said that, Tanaan is cool looking and isn't terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked Tanaan more but they both sucked ultimately.

Deleted
    Isle of Quel'danas > Isle of Thunder/Giants > 5.1 (Shieldwall and Domination) > Molten Front > Timeless isle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fishing > afking in Stormwind > Tanaan

Deleted
    None, Isle of thunder FTW!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Isle of Quel'danas > Isle of Thunder/Giants > 5.1 (Shieldwall and Domination) > Molten Front > Timeless isle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fishing > afking in Stormwind > Tanaan
    pretty much this

- - - Updated - - -

pretty much this

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    TI is much better because it was introduced more as a "pass time" activity that rewards with toys and cosmetics and some gear for alts. Tanaan is basically "hey kids do you want more apexis dailies even if you stopped doing original ones after one week ? No ? Too bad".

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Why's everyone think Timeless Isle was awesome, I mostly remember grinding mobs, especially the part with frogs later on was terrible...
    The frogs grind was just for lesser charms? I don't know why anyone even did it other than on alts.

That being said as a melee I enjoyed the challenge some mobs provided. Sometimes I'd use any excuse to go to the top (rep grinding etc) and see how many of the conal (particularly archereus) guys I could take at once
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

*Ahem*isle of quel'danas was MUCH better than either, Isle of Thunder is the only one which came close.

Why does everyone forget Argent Tournament in their lists? In my opinion the best one by far. At least it did something totally different. Sure it got boring after months, but every daily zone did.

Timeless felt much better. But honestly they are both pretty lame. Only serve as a catchup area and not much depth - only 1 or 2 questlines and a couple of daily hubs...

Madness will consume you!!!

Tanaan. I can fly in Tanaan.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Tanaan. I can fly in Tanaan.
    That too. Worst thing about Timeless Isle by far

Deleted
    I prefer the Isle of Thunder to both... because it had it all, it had rare mobs, it had tresures, it had a mini-game (unfortunately it got removed), it had staged daily quests, it had a great scenario, it had a raid, it had PVP quests (yeah, on mosts server they've just been PVE quests)... if I have to decide between Tanaan and Timeless Isle I would say I prefer Tanaan... I like MOP more than WOD, but Tanaan at least had a great quest row too (those weekly quests), Timeless Isle was just an overkill of rare mobs and nothing else, but I liked the pet tournament... also Tanaan got a nice atmosphere, while Timeless Isle didn't reach the Jade Forest even with a similair style.

I liked Timeless better. Maybe the fact it was PACKED with people, smaller and felt alive was a great draw. Also chasing spawns was fun too. The daily rares in Tanaan are pretty boring IMO.

Also timeless had two weekly bosses to kill for loot. Tanaan has one. Also timeless had the pet tournament which was awesome. The pet battles in tanaan are boring. Howl Bomb and win for no real reward on a 5-10min fight...yawn.

Timeless - it was pretty, good music, upbeat and quite small and crowded. Plenty of fun things to collect like pets, and the pvp scepter thing. Plus I got the houlon mount, and grinded my way with shaohao for the golden cloud serpent.

Tanaan is just too dreary for me. I know its supposed to be, but meh. The mount rewards are boring and the zone is so big most bosses are down before you can reach them.