Why are the grineer suffering from genetic degradation?
    Clem trails.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    Why are the grineer suffering from genetic degradation?
    Clem trails.
    Well, serious answer, it's supposed to be because the cloning process is flawed but Tyl Regor kind of fixed it or at least slowed it down.

Not serious answer, cause Clem is secretly god.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Well, serious answer, it's supposed to be because the cloning process is flawed but Tyl Regor kind of fixed it or at least slowed it down.

Not serious answer, cause Clem is secretly god.
    It's a joke about alt right politics and their fear that commercial aircraft leave trails of chemicals designed to make us have less sex and follow orders.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a joke about alt right politics and their fear that commercial aircraft leave trails of chemicals designed to make us have less sex and follow orders.
    Oh right that. I forgot about that conspiracy theory.

Can someone explain me Alad V?

First of all, we kill him on our assassination mission on Jupiter...but then he's still alive and helps us with the Second Dream quest... but he's also an infested as well, we need to kill. Very confusing.

Also, he calls in his favor for helping us during the 2nd dream quest... but that was only a temporary event no longer available? With a bunch of unique mods to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

First of all, we kill him on our assassination mission on Jupiter...but then he's still alive and helps us with the Second Dream quest... but he's also an infested as well, we need to kill. Very confusing.

Also, he calls in his favor for helping us during the 2nd dream quest... but that was only a temporary event no longer available? With a bunch of unique mods to?
    You're not supposed to understand warframe people.

Seems to just be timelines colliding.

We fight him originally, with his Zanuka. Seems he isn't properly killed.
    He eventually becomes partially Infested, but he still maintains his individuality.
    He calls for aid, after briefly being an Infested villain.
    We cure him of his Infestation as part of an event.
    Currently he is still somewhat hostile, but is closer to neutral + being a broker of valuable information.
    He's an ally more often now, although Lotus does not like it and approaches it cautiously.
    (I'm pretty sure that's how it all went)

Ultimately, instead of getting rid of a boss fights and models, DE is using it all and mixing the past and present.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Seems to just be timelines colliding.

We fight him originally, with his Zanuka. Seems he isn't properly killed.
    He eventually becomes partially Infested, but he still maintains his individuality.
    He calls for aid, after briefly being an Infested villain.
    We cure him of his Infestation as part of an event.
    Currently he is still somewhat hostile, but is closer to neutral + being a broker of valuable information.
    He's an ally more often now, although Lotus does not like it and approaches it cautiously.
    (I'm pretty sure that's how it all went)

Ultimately, instead of getting rid of a boss fights and models, DE is using it all and mixing the past and present.
    Ah, it makes sense. Shame the event isn't around anymore. Seems like a waste of content.

Ah, it makes sense. Shame the event isn't around anymore. Seems like a waste of content.
    It was mostly just dialogue for Nef Anyo and Mutalist Alad V. Arguing over destroying Regor's research and having the Tenno make the choice to help cure Alad V or to ruin his chances at curing himself.

Wasn't much content, as you run the missions the same. Most people zerged it before much dialogue was said anyway, people wanted their "checkmark" to be eligible for the weapon. (Karak Wraith vs. Dera Vandal). But we can get both now.

Though I do hope they make quests repeatable in time. Especially when more quests like Second Dream get released.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Most people zerged it before much dialogue was said anyway,
    How about I snip of your danglers, tenno?

How about I snip of yo- MISSION COMPLETE, GOOD WORK TENNO
    Fixed that for you.

Just set a world record speed run for Tower 4 Sabotage (Found all 3 caches before the last guy even fully connected). And got the last part I needed for my Loki prime. But even after all the amazing stuff I do, I am still a horrible player at this game!

Need I say more?

Need mace need 30k cryotic, damn D:

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Need mace need 30k cryotic, damn D:
    The saddest thing is that I probably have way more than that from trying to farm t3 capture keys to farm the spira prime...

The saddest thing is that I probably have way more than that from trying to farm t3 capture keys to farm the spira prime...
    Should probably do Hieracon for cores and keys ye. Just have to get around to doing it. Finding randoms for it though is kinda meh >_>

Should probably do Hieracon for cores and keys ye. Just have to get around to doing it. Finding randoms for it though is kinda meh >_>
    I've had good success on Triton (Neptune) with just matchmaking, 9 or 11 every time even without a Frost (tho it helps a ton)
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Doing at least 4 in Hieracon should be easy-ish for just about any frame. Triton is a bit more annoying because of all the ranged corpus units wrecking the excavators, but if you own Frost it's really easy to do a ton there solo instead of having to rely on randoms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Little drama, but i needed post it for justice?

When i was on break week ago, because i lost connection to internet, one of my friends got perm ban in Warframe. What is an reason i don't know, and he don't know. Also there is no warning or temp ban. Just automatic perm ban.

In that case, i again feel alone in Warframe and i decieded. That i will rank up until 21 and i gonna make break. I really give up on WF. Few days ago i wanted do vault runs for corrupted mods, only one person whispered me but. "Inv" I asked him if he knows what LF means and he said no. I am dissapointed really, such also matchmaking really sucks.

Yeah... recruitment chat would be a lot cleaner if they just got rid of all the "LF" and "Draco" messages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... recruitment chat would be a lot cleaner if they just got rid of all the "LF" and "Draco" messages.
    Only Draco, it's really difficult finding someone to do vault runs or something else.