Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    question for a rookie ele shaman

how do I approach quick add killing fights such as kilrogg or gorefiend rotation wise? what about manno infernals when they aren't in chain lightning range. I have t18 4pc and echo.

also, I have a warforged socketed chipped soul prism, I'm guessing this will be my 2nd trinket until mythic gaze?

thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstrife View Post
    question for a rookie ele shaman

how do I approach quick add killing fights such as kilrogg or gorefiend rotation wise? what about manno infernals when they aren't in chain lightning range. I have t18 4pc and echo.

also, I have a warforged socketed chipped soul prism, I'm guessing this will be my 2nd trinket until mythic gaze?

thanks!
    Heroic Gaze is still better then Chipped soul prism like i mentioned in 2 posts back. So you do want to get rid of chipped once you get class trinket and gaze as you won´t be using it on any fight anymore.

Generally elemental shamans are really bad at target swapping. In Gorefiend its still important to do so and on manno + kilrogg it kinda depense on your raid. Theres tons of other range who are way better at target swap then us so its is better for them to handle it instead of you. That being said if your raid lacks dps on them its better to just do it and lose abit of dps for progress. Talk this over with your Raid leader.

If adds are shortlived wich are all of the adds you mentioned i generally just Lava burst them without putting Flame shock on. Earth shock on enough stacks and rest just Lb them.

Just make sure you keep a boosted Flame shock on the boss or long living adds at all times while you are focusing other adds. If Flame shock is about to fall off on boss make sure you got 2 stacks of EF and UF ready to refresh it.

Deleted
    Hi here

I play troll and i want to ask you something about the use of my racial

When i'm under the buffs : EM + Berserking + BL i have 0.8sec cast on my LvB and my LB

Because i'm under the gcd i want to know if this is not better when i'm under the effect of the bloodlust to delay my EM during the 10sec of my berserking and when my berserking is finished i use my EM

Thx =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illicia View Post
    Hi here

I play troll and i want to ask you something about the use of my racial

When i'm under the buffs : EM + Berserking + BL i have 0.8sec cast on my LvB and my LB

Because i'm under the gcd i want to know if this is not better when i'm under the effect of the bloodlust to delay my EM during the 10sec of my berserking and when my berserking is finished i use my EM

Thx =)
    Using EM + Berserking + BL allows you to cast more spells within that certain time widow. Sure you are under the gcd, but your casting speed is higher.

Usually on pull, your multistrike enchant procs. The more haste you have the more spells you can cast during the duration of that enchant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by situ View Post
    Using EM + Berserking + BL allows you to cast more spells within that certain time widow. Sure you are under the gcd, but your casting speed is higher.

Usually on pull, your multistrike enchant procs. The more haste you have the more spells you can cast during the duration of that enchant.
    Ehm... what? If your cast speed is 0,7sec and GCD is 1sec you cant suddenly cast more spells. This is not how it works, bro.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by situ View Post

You dont know what gcd does do you?

Deleted
    Yeah I ask that because i look a lot of logs on warcraftlogs. In a lot of the best ranking on every boss i see ppl stack all haste buff (zerk + BL + EM) at the same time and i dont know why because they obvsoully are under the 1sec gcd =/

Quote Originally Posted by Illicia View Post
    Yeah I ask that because i look a lot of logs on warcraftlogs. In a lot of the best ranking on every boss i see ppl stack all haste buff (zerk + BL + EM) at the same time and i dont know why because they obvsoully are under the 1sec gcd =/
    It could be to get increased flamshock ticks from the haste for LB procs and damage from the FS, a lot of the top parses are very short fights, so squezzing as much dmg as possible in that 1-2 minute fight window is essential.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Ehm... what? If your cast speed is 0,7sec and GCD is 1sec you cant suddenly cast more spells. This is not how it works, bro.
    Ahh, sorry I misunderstood the question.

With the class trinket, am I right in thinking that it is worth casting unleash flame before renewing flame shock even without unleashed fury, if the extra damage on flame shock would be greater than an lightning bolt?
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    With the class trinket, am I right in thinking that it is worth casting unleash flame before renewing flame shock even without unleashed fury, if the extra damage on flame shock would be greater than an lightning bolt?
    Always refresh Flame Shock with 2x EF and UF no the matter talent or not.

If u do got the talent Unleashed Fury you also want to use it on cd before Lava burst or lightning bolt. If u dont got the talent then aside from buffing FS only use it for a movement increase buff. But be sure you got one available for when you need to cast another or refresh Flame shock.

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    Always refresh Flame Shock with 2x EF and UF no the matter talent or not.

If u do got the talent Unleashed Fury you also want to use it on cd before Lava burst or lightning bolt. If u dont got the talent then aside from buffing FS only use it for a movement increase buff. But be sure you got one available for when you need to cast another or refresh Flame shock.
    Ok, thanks, I only play elemental as offspec,and the last time I read about the spec you never used Unleash Flame without Unleashed Fury
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    Ok, thanks, I only play elemental as offspec,and the last time I read about the spec you never used Unleash Flame without Unleashed Fury
    Its only with the class trinket, just to be sure you know that. But Class trinket is bis on every fight except HFA so that won´t change much

do i need to worry about having too much haste vs crit? currently sitting at about 1950 haste vs 1450 crit @ 729 ilvl. That's not even counting the zakuun chest which would put me at something like 1100 crit vs 2600 haste

Multi/Haste are your two best stats as Ele. Don't worry about crit.

Deleted
    Crit and haste are auctually pretty close to eachother, but you should mainly focus on multistrike and how much of an int increase it is compared to your other item.

any thoughts on a heroic+75multistrike gem core of primal elements vs heroic warforged core?

What's the ideal talent choice once you get tier set and ring?

My guess is with the ring Unleashed Fury and Elemental Fusion on most fights?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which is better: Mythic Ringmail of Madness Accordant with a Socket or WF? As WF you gain 24 agi 22 haste 12 ms (baseline) vs 75 ms socket.

Deleted
    Just replying to these posts as nobody has so far. Even if my elemental is offspec on my "main alt" i did do my research on it so i try answer as best as possible, tho i dont raid mythic so far with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    What's the ideal talent choice once you get tier set and ring?

My guess is with the ring Unleashed Fury and Elemental Fusion on most fights?
    Elemental mastery once you get ring aside from Hellfire assualt (maybe on mythic tho?) and xhul as there is alot of aoe dmg. Iskar kinda depense on difficulty and what you raids needs, for add aoe/padding you go Echo and else EM. Also on socrethar if u handle adds echo will probably be better.

UF is mainly for Single target fights where you dont have to move loads and theres not loads aoe. Like i use it on Reaver, kromrok, killrog, socrethar and fel lord

Elemental Fusion is mainly with the class trinket you will be using that on every fight aside from HFA (but might not be on Mythic) if u wanna pad aoe or Iskar if u wanna pad adds.

Also dont forget glyph of chainlightning on Assault, Kromrok, socrethar if u handle adds, xhul and Manno if u can get it off on imps

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Which is better: Mythic Ringmail of Madness Accordant with a Socket or WF? As WF you gain 24 agi 22 haste 12 ms (baseline) vs 75 ms socket.
    From my knowledge socket is more important then WF as dps, but dont take me 100% on it
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2016-04-13 at 06:00 PM.