View Poll Results: Intro Quest or No Intro Quest

Voters
826. This poll is closed
  • Yes, obligatory intro quest for every starting zone, expansions and zones and no choices.

519 62.83%
  • No, more choice more fun!

307 37.17%
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I loved everything about the DK intro. My favorite class lorewise, and combining my favorite factions in WoW, the scourge and the scarlet crusade. But I guess new intro quests should be skipable. That way they could more easily add race options to Demon Hunters. Kinda like the monk class. You just start in your race's area with a DH NPC giving a suitable backstory, and maybe teaches you a thing or two.
    Mother pus bucket!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure that's only for boosted characters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Holy necro batman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Holy necro, im sure this 2 year old thread is relevant by now. Anyway, i hope they will skip something like that in legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Lol you're so wrong.
    Did you seriously bump this thread up just so you could say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    This thread confuses me. The DK style intro is supposed to be for the level 90 boosted characters.
    lol nope 10 chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    If the 60 minutes it takes to go through the DK intro killed your interest then you are playing a game in the wrong genre. Maybe solitaire will suit you better.
    TIL vehicle quests are rpg genres lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    Why does the poll say "for every expansion and starting zone" while the WoD intro auestline is bust for level 90 characters going into Draenor the first time?

The two have nothing to do with eachother...
    LOL you are so wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    You realize that only your boosted character is going to go through this starting zone right? This starting zone is for new players who don't know how to play but are starting at level 90.
    you do realize you are wrong right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateSmiley View Post
    Hyde man, you are wrong.
    Any WoD boosted toon has a different version of the sucide run where they learn the class.
    The intro to WoD? Is a suicide run. It is not karabor, it is not frostfire. Those are the first ZONES, not the intro to the expansion.
    lol you are so wrong

No,thanks. I had enough of the "amazing" and "fun" Jade Forest forced questline,where I had to control the amazing SI:7 agents and running around Tanaan,following the commands of the "all-wise" Khadgar. It's fun to do for the first,second time...but I'm leveling 7th alt and I'm forced to go through all this...seriously,no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    They very directly said that the intro quest is assigned to people who use the level boost so that they know their class a little.

I mean come on, basic reading ability required to fully enjoy this game.
    llol you are dead wrong

lol nope 10 chars
    Is there a reason you quoted a post from like 2.5 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    Sounds more like only boosted 90's will have to do it.
    can you get any wronger?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Thinking about it logically and minus the knee jerk, this will clearly be for the instant 90's. It's a great way to get someone up to speed on their abilities without sacrificing quality of content. I voted the first, clearly biased and ridiculously stated option.
    but because you are wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I'm sure it's come up by now, but it sounds like the DK-like experience is for the instant-90 characters, not for every player.
    it sounds like you are wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    You do realize you have no idea what you're talking about, right? It's only for boosted characters; not your regular level 90 alts or main.
    see, this is where you are wrong

Am I the only one who reads op's posts and sees the amount of hate he has for the game?
    Go do something else... This obviously isn't a healthy hobby for you.

I'm actually surprised that they went for a DK-like intro quest again with Legion. I personally felt like it didn't work out in WoD, and that it would've been better just to have more quests in the other zones instead.

Is there a reason you quoted a post from like 2.5 years ago?
    so you could appreciate your smugness while being so wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol you're so wrong

- - - Updated - - -

And when it's confirmed, just like a fan boy, you just agree and like whatever blizzard shove down your throat.
    Why are replying to something that was written 2 years a go?

But if we are to continue a thread made in 2013 instead of making a new thread, I wouldn't mind such a quest chain. The DK one is rather short anyway, and if that puts you off from making a DK, I think you are playing the wrong game.

so you could appreciate your smugness while being so wrong.
    I don't even remember this thread or my post in it. So you kind of failed there.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Why are replying to something that was written 2 years a go?

But if we are to continue a thread made in 2013 instead of making a new thread, I wouldn't mind such a quest chain. The DK one is rather short anyway, and if that puts you off from making a DK, I think you are playing the wrong game.
    because everyone was being smug fanbois while being so wrong with a comprehension of a 5 yo

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even remember this thread or my post in it. So you kind of failed there.
    it's ok. now you can relish in the memories of nostalgia where you are wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    because everyone was being smug fanbois while being so wrong with a comprehension of a 5 yo

- - - Updated - - -

it's ok. now you can relish in the memories of nostalgia where you are wrong
    You really have no intention of actually discussing anything here? Why are you even bothering? Just "no you are wrong".

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    You really have no intention of actually discussing anything here? Why are you even bothering?
    why discuss with anyone who has any idea what they are talking abaout

Me : A is happening
    forumers like you: you're stupid B is happening. You are wrong. We read better than you

and then A happened.

so a discussion can only happen when you and the rest of the posters know how wrong you are.

Are you talking about how much WoD sucked or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    why discuss with anyone who has any idea what they are talking abaout

Me : A is happening
    forumers like you: you're stupid B is happening. You are wrong. We read better than you

and then A happened.

so a discussion can only happen when you and the rest of the posters know how wrong you are.
    So why reply (and necro to boot) anything at all if there is nothing to discuss?