Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Look closer. The pink/purple part behind her is visibly connected to her upper body.(specificially, check slightly to the left of the bottom middle)

It's a Dryad, since at this point, that's the only thing it could be that actually exists in WarCraft.

You mean this?

Yeah no. It looks more like it is something in the background judging by where the light is and where the shadows are. It is a night elf.

aside from that there is the hair.

dryad model in Legion.

The hair appears to be leafy sort of like bushes or something like that, The image has black hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Gamer gate has a strong hold on this community, but I don't know how you could have hung around here very long without knowing it was full of obnoxious bigoted whiners with MRA sympathies anyway.
    Almost all MMO communities are pretty awful but damn if this forum is not a shining gem of fairly unpleasant people. Look in General Off Topic some time. Or better, don't.
    Straight up agreed. I cringe harder at most of the comments on MMO-Champion than any other forum space I'm active on. I also don't know of another forum space pertaining to WoW and gaming especially that's looked down upon for how the forum posters here conduct themselves.

And, if you're wondering why I say that, let's just say I had a lot of interesting conversations with people at Blizzcon pertaining to this site and its forum culture. It's.. yeah. Lol.

It's just.. awful. I can't tell half the time whether those attitudes are products of spite or the people here are just naturally that, well, bluntly put, shitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we're not going to drop this I guess.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Straight up agreed. I cringe harder at most of the comments on MMO-Champion than any other forum space I'm active on. I also don't know of another forum space pertaining to WoW and gaming especially that's looked down upon for how the forum posters here conduct themselves.

And, if you're wondering why I say that, let's just say I had a lot of interesting conversations with people at Blizzcon pertaining to this site and its forum culture. It's.. yeah. Lol.

It's just.. awful. I can't tell half the time whether those attitudes are products of spite or the people here are just naturally that, well, bluntly put, shitty.
    have you ever thought about the possibility that you spend too much time overthinking posts that can be made within seconds and without any thought what so ever. If I wanna write that rcshaggy is bald I just write that.

Plus, why be overly nice on the Internet? its not like you get an award for being a good person - let people live and say what they want to say without acting like the Moral Police..

There is a reason we have a thread for gamergate. Aeluron is the only one taking the correct approach here.

You can throw around 'MRA' and 'cringe' all you want. You are the ones being cringeworthy by not using the damn thread and instead trying to force your opinions out elsewhere when others aren't arguing back out of respect for the forum rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    No Alpha Access yet Music.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Sssooooo any one try out the new dungeon difficulty? Eh? eh?
    I am too busy this week for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No Alpha Access yet Music.
    Nice playlist. I listen to this a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Agreed and good post.

Blizz trolled them hard by making the new pose even more sexual.
    Sometimes I can't tell if people are trolling or were dropped on their heads as children

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Sssooooo any one try out the new dungeon difficulty? Eh? eh?
    Someone linked Slooty streaming them. Supposedly they are pretty tightly tuned right now.

Please take the SJW vs gategate bull to another thread.

Deathmaster of Defilers of Arathor - Emerald Dream - US

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    You mean this?

Yeah no. It looks more like it is something in the background judging by where the light is and where the shadows are. It is a night elf.
    Bottom right, below the flowers. I don't think Night Elves have that big an ass, and legs don't bend like that.

I know a few people have done the new Mythic dungeons. I know slootbag did it yesterday, so that should be on his twitch replays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    Sometimes I can't tell if people are trolling or were dropped on their heads as children

- - - Updated - - -

Someone linked Slooty streaming them. Supposedly they are pretty tightly tuned right now.
    Would love that link!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Plague View Post
    Please take the SJW vs gategate bull to another thread.
    Hahaha. Love this. gategate.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    I'm sleepy, my eyesight is not that great and I can't see some letters on the screen.

Man, I woke up with a bad mood today, got the "tfw no bf" feels again. I'm just going to keep talking to my customers and keep filling excel files until I wake up a little more

Deathmaster of Defilers of Arathor - Emerald Dream - US

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Would love that link!

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post39668103

(Or I guess just: https://www.twitch.tv/slootbag )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    but.. it's in a can..
    So is tuna... So what
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Plague View Post
    I'm sleepy, my eyesight is not that great and I can't see some letters on the screen.

Man, I woke up with a bad mood today, got the "tfw no bf" feels again. I'm just going to keep talking to my customers and keep filling excel files until I wake up a little more
    We all have those days, keep on brother.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Has Blizz said anything about being at PAX? All I see is a thing on Saturday at 4pm on the Warcraft movie.

And I think this is the last major event to announce an xpac release date if they wanted to do so. (I assume regardless if it releases in September even that they'd announce prior to Summer)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

I know FFXIV is going to be at PAX, maybe they'd want to announce Beta then just to head off whatever they talk about :P